NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Wachovia Center Lexus Parking

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-08, 02:02 AM
NYC_kid
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PARKING
There are a number of parking lots surrounding Turner Field for preferred, pre-paid and cash customers. It is recommended that guests arrive early and park in the first lot available to them. Guests should also check www.braves.com for parking updates in the Turner Field area.

- BUS AND LIMOUSINE PARKING is available in the Blue Lot via the Fulton Street entry.

- DIAMOND PREFERRED, a valet assist program, is available on a pre-paid limited first come, first served basis in the Green Lot. Interested guests may contact the Client Services Office at (404) 577-9100 for further information.

- HANDICAPPED PARKING is available in the Green Lot located off Hank Aaron Drive, across the street from Turner Field, and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only vehicles with a valid, state issued disabled parking permit or license plate will be permitted to park in the disabled spaces.

- PREMIUM PARKING customers who drive a Lexus are allowed to gain entry to the Lexus parking lot located inside the Gold Lot using their designated parking pass or cash. There are no assigned parking spots within the lot.

- PRE-PAID PARKING customers should use their designated coupon to gain entry to a parking lot. There is limited cash parking within these lots.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/guide.jsp#P

I was in atlanta a few years back and went to see a mets game they have lexus parking LOT ...I forgot about It until I read this Thread I wish they had that in New York

Last edited by NYC_kid; 02-03-08 at 02:11 AM.
Old 02-03-08, 05:11 PM
Big Willy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NYC_kid

I was in atlanta a few years back and went to see a mets game they have lexus parking LOT ...I forgot about It until I read this Thread I wish they had that in New York
With al the Neloc members in the NYC area, oyu should try and get in touch with someone that could make that happen, ar a sponsor could step up to make that happen.
Maybe you could get a sponsor, like Junction Produce ?