NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Wachovia Center Lexus Parking

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-07, 08:18 PM
cobra2top
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Wachovia Center Lexus Parking

Not sure if this has been discussed (sorry if it has) but tonight I went to the Flyers game here in Philly and when I pulled into the lot I asked about the Lexus premium parking (a friend mentioned it when I bought it a few months ago). Wachovia and Lexus have a great deal for Lexus owners, you own a Lexus, you get to park up front! I pulled in around 6:30 (7:00 start). When I asked about the parking the attendant said go to lot C and they they will let you in. I got to C and asked the guy where can I put the GS4. He looked at it once and said, is this a Lexus? I said check the badge, and he stopped traffic and let me in to the front lot. Another attendant then guided me to the front row and moved a orange cone and my 98 GS400 sat litterally right in front of the center all by itself!!!!!!

I had the guy I was with snap a pic of it and I will post it when he downloads it and emails it.

Anyway, anyone going to a Wachovia event check out the Lexus premium parking.
Old 12-28-07, 07:26 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for this info. It is good to know this, as I would never ever guess such a thing.

Is there anywhere else that anyone knows of that offer VIP service for Lexus owner?
Old 12-28-07, 07:47 AM
BmoreGS4
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Verizon Center in DC also has this service, I actually used it earlier this month @ Wizards game...Lexus also has an entire club level (6 catered luxury boxes) I think it's for employees...I was in the lowly Toyota luxury box
Old 12-28-07, 08:12 AM
cobra2top
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here is the pic of my Lexus at the center!

little dark but you get the idea

Old 12-28-07, 08:22 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for sharing..
http://www.autospies.com/news/Would-...Parking-24225/

Would You Buy A Lexus Just For The Priority Parking?

Lexus drivers in the Greater Philadelphia Region now can have priority parking at the Wachovia Center as part of a new sponsorship package between Lexus and arena owner Comcast-Spectacor.

"Lexus continues to be a great advertising partner of ours," said Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko. "As we continue to look for new and exciting opportunities for our fans and our sponsors, Lexus remains a terrific partner.

"As a result of this new arrangement, we're able to offer our customers who drive Lexus cars an opportunity to park in a specially designated space with other Lexus owners."

As part of the new three-year advertising and sponsorship package, Lexus drivers can park in a designated Lexus parking spot in either of two lots in the Wachovia Center (C-Lot and E-Lot). Additionally, these new parking sections will feature Lexus advertising prominently featured on the light polls.

The new sponsorship package also includes advertising signage inside the Wachovia Center where Lexus already owns the naming rights to the arena's private, exclusive courtside club. Lexus commercials will also air during Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers broadcasts on Comcast SportsNet. Additionally, Comcast SportsNet will now air a Lexus sponsored "Sports $ense" segment regarding the financial sports news.

Comcast-Spectacor (comcast-spectacor.com) is the Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment company which owns the Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), the Philadelphia 76ers (NBA), the Philadelphia Phantoms (AHL), the two arenas in which their teams play, the Wachovia Center and Wachovia Spectrum, four Flyers Skate Zone community ice skating and hockey rinks and Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. In addition, Comcast-Spectacor is also the principal owner of Global Spectrum, the fastest growing firm in the public assembly management field with more than 70 facilities throughout the United States and Canada; Ovations Food Services, a food and beverage service provider; New Era Tickets, a ticketing and marketing company for public assembly facilities; Front Row Marketing Services, a commercial rights sales company; and 3601 Creative Group, a full-service in-house advertising agency. In a partnership with Disson Skating, Comcast-Spectacor annually produces 10 nationally televised figure skating spectaculars on NBC.
Old 12-28-07, 08:47 AM
BmoreGS4
Pole Position

Originally Posted by cobra2top
Here is the pic of my Lexus at the center!

little dark but you get the idea

Thank goodness your car was clean hahahaha
Old 12-28-07, 09:14 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

that is crazy! im going to a game just to park there!1
Old 12-28-07, 09:18 AM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

thanks for sharing..i live near there..so next time i go to a event ill get VIP parkin yes..haha
Old 12-28-07, 06:15 PM
Big Willy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-31-08, 06:51 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

How much is parking in these spots? I just went to a Flyer's game the other day...I wish I knew about this. I got a Sixers game to go to coming up...I might try to take advantage of this
Old 01-31-08, 07:58 PM
Choas
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its kinda sad that your gs sat all alone But hey no one to door ya
Old 02-01-08, 04:20 AM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

yup no door dings.
Old 02-01-08, 10:55 AM
BKzSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

thats hot!!
Old 02-02-08, 01:19 PM
96gti2.0t
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i was there for a sixers game it was great cause it freezing out and all the regular parking was crazy far away by the time i got there
Old 02-02-08, 04:58 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

yeah i just wanna go to a event just to park in the VIP spot..lol

Quick Reply: Wachovia Center Lexus Parking