NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle '08 comment, questions,,,

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-08, 10:41 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. Times a ticking away yall. There are only two weeks left until the price increases, and 4 weeks til smash time. If you haven't registered yet now is the time. Be apart of one of the largest planned NELOC events of the year.

The list of confirmed attendees keeps getting longer.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=327877
Old 04-03-08, 11:58 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THIS IS THE EVENT OF THE YEAR, BE THERE, THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Old 04-08-08, 05:59 PM
nism0
Pole Position

Not sure if this has been answered, but can the cars be moved once parked? I.E. to go to the hotels at night. Or do they have to stay where they are parked for the entire event?
Old 04-08-08, 06:26 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nism0
Not sure if this has been answered, but can the cars be moved once parked? I.E. to go to the hotels at night. Or do they have to stay where they are parked for the entire event?
When you sign up you just have to sign up as nonjudge field. This allows you to drive out at the end of the day. The entry fee also allows you and a passenger in.
Old 04-09-08, 05:07 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by nism0
Yes you will be able to pull you car in and out of the fair grounds. Only those parking in an inclosed building are required to keep their cars in the fair grounds overnight. Hope you make it out. I for one would like to see more SCs this year.
Old 04-14-08, 06:26 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Final reminder,, Registration for Carlisle ends on 4/16. That is only 2 more days away. If you havent registered by now, please get it done. This is gonna be one of the biggest regional get togethers of the year and you will be missing out. NY, NJ, PA,, you guys have been pretty silent on registration; what are you waiting for?? Prices will increase after the 16th of this month. Remember to PM me once you have received you registration card from Carlisle so I can add you to the registered attendence listing. Sign up today!!!!!
Old 04-14-08, 06:48 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by trukn1
Final reminder,, Registration for Carlisle ends on 4/16. That is only 2 more days away. If you havent registered by now, please get it done. This is gonna be one of the biggest regional get togethers of the year and you will be missing out. NY, NJ, PA,, you guys have been pretty silent on registration; what are you waiting for?? Prices will increase after the 16th of this month. Remember to PM me once you have received you registration card from Carlisle so I can add you to the registered attendence listing. Sign up today!!!!!
Wow you beat me to this. Well....yeah what he said. C'mon guys times a ticking.
Old 04-15-08, 08:39 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow this is coming up real fast. We need a Carlise countdown ticker.

-Smitty
Old 04-15-08, 09:07 AM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Registration Ends 4/16 That's tomorrow
Old 04-15-08, 09:26 AM
RolxuSC400
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Forgot to post earlier...got my confirmation appropriately on Saturday during the meet.

PM sent
Old 04-15-08, 09:45 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RolxuSC400
Forgot to post earlier...got my confirmation appropriately on Saturday during the meet.

PM sent
Awesome Mark. We'll see you there.
Old 04-16-08, 05:37 AM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

did they move the registration deadline back? i just looked and it says 4/21/08
http://store.carlisleevents.com/merc...ory_Code=CPASG

i hope they moved it back because i'm just starting to consider going, but i'll need a few more days to get things straightened out...
Old 04-16-08, 05:39 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by howiedoit
did they move the registration deadline back? i just looked and it says 4/21/08
http://store.carlisleevents.com/merc...ory_Code=CPASG

i hope they moved it back because i'm just starting to consider going, but i'll need a few more days to get things straightened out...
Hmmm . Looks like they have moved it back. Well it would seem that those who have yet to register have been given an extension. Lets not waste it.
Old 04-16-08, 11:39 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For those people registering last minute, I BELIEVE you can make the ultimate last-minute decision and just come up on Saturday and get into the event. You DO NOT have to pre-register to get into the event, you probably just have to pre-register to be "judged". Most of us will be non-judged anyway so...

Now, I know NELOC is going to have a pavilion, so I'm sure Apex/Trukn will definitely select the pre-registered to be in the pavilion....but even if you're not in the pavilion, you'll still be parked fairly close to us outside. So for those having to make last-minute, same-day decisions, don't sweat it...you can still come to the event.

And I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-08, 12:55 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by KevinGS
For those people registering last minute, I BELIEVE you can make the ultimate last-minute decision and just come up on Saturday and get into the event. You DO NOT have to pre-register to get into the event, you probably just have to pre-register to be "judged". Most of us will be non-judged anyway so...

Now, I know NELOC is going to have a pavilion, so I'm sure Apex/Trukn will definitely select the pre-registered to be in the pavilion....but even if you're not in the pavilion, you'll still be parked fairly close to us outside. So for those having to make last-minute, same-day decisions, don't sweat it...you can still come to the event.

And I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes though you can pay at the gate on Saturday the main reason for getting members to pre-register is so we can keep track of those who are actually going and work out parking arrangements accordingly. If a lot of members decide to register at the gate this will severely throw off all the pre planning for the parking arrangements in and outside of the pavilion. Also this helps the promotor keep track of how many of us are for group participation before hand instead of at the event. Pre-registration is NOT just for those wanting to be judged. All those who have pre-registered did so at the non-judged price. Though we understand there are those that are still undecided about attending this event and may come at the last minute, we still strongly encourage you to pre-register if you know that you are def coming.

Quick Reply: Carlisle '08 comment, questions,,,