NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Anyone heard of nyce1s.com???

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-08, 10:51 PM
T0ked
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hahahaha. you can go racing at franny lew if you want your car confiscated. maspeth is over run with cops and fountain is ripped up. i don't think conduit would be safe anymore. besides, i was a young stupid kid back then. I have MUCH more to lose now if i get caught. if you want to race, just head out to a race track. I still hit up old english town every now and then.

BTW, here is a web page I built way back in the late 90s to document the mecca that was fountain. I still laugh when i pull up this page...

http://mysite.verizon.net/res93mk3/
Old 01-19-08, 12:10 AM
DJ TANTRA
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T0ked
Hahahaha. you can go racing at franny lew if you want your car confiscated. maspeth is over run with cops and fountain is ripped up. i don't think conduit would be safe anymore. besides, i was a young stupid kid back then. I have MUCH more to lose now if i get caught. if you want to race, just head out to a race track. I still hit up old english town every now and then.

BTW, here is a web page I built way back in the late 90s to document the mecca that was fountain. I still laugh when i pull up this page...

WHOA!!! Look at this baby. I forced my friend to stop and pull over as I stepped out to snap these pictures. There are a whole bunch of add-ons that make this baby go faster. First of all, there is that two-tone blue and yellow racing stripe. Then you have those huge off-road lights sitting oh so close to the ground. (Yes, just what the manufacturer thought people whould use those lights for). I guess that's about... OH! Don't forget that cool yellow side view mirror.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 01-19-08, 12:45 AM
poke_IS300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T0ked

lol the website was great i chuckled alot mostly on the police mustang ;-) lmao @ project HERMES!

Last edited by poke_IS300; 01-19-08 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-19-08, 07:44 AM
T0ked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by poke_IS300
lol the website was great i chuckled alot mostly on the police mustang ;-) lmao @ project HERMES!
That 5-0 mustang was no joke, though. They displayed it prominently at the NYIAS right up front as you walked in, which is where the pics were taken. There was also a plaque showing all the mods the prior owner had done to the car. I believe they removed the NOS and trick suspension, but kept the blower.
Old 01-22-08, 01:24 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mr Soarer
well first if theres a money run going down, word spreads quick so theres a min of 30 cars there to watch and block the highway off and cops cant get by they stuck in the back behind all the traffic..
Thats ****in amazing! We use to do the same damn thing back in the day at V Street, till they opened a damn police Sub-Station there....