NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club
View Poll Results: Tired of this crappy weather?
HELL YEAH
57.89%
Yeah
15.79%
Maybe
10.53%
Not really
15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Weather

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-08 | 10:06 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Default Weather

I'd like to know who's sick and tired of the Cold to hot to cold weather that's been lately happening in the East coast! I'm really sick and tired of it. I can't wash the car with out it raining a day afterwards. Can't put my rims back on or else my Dad will make me take them off, and I can't wax the car with it being so windy! ARGH!!!
Old 03-01-08 | 10:35 AM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

I wash, waxed and clayed yesterday when it was nice out hehe. Parked my car for the night in my driveway with my car cover on and got my gf to drive me around ha. works well that way.
Old 03-01-08 | 11:03 AM
Choas
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 10,000

Yea it suxs its global warming doing it. I just drive my subi in the winter and don't worry about how clean it is. On another note at least we have snow so I can go ridin.
Old 03-01-08 | 02:19 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 100000

i keep the car in the parking garage after I clean it, I try not to drive it when its raining, or even if i think it might rain, or if I see any large puddles in the area =)
Old 03-01-08 | 04:37 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

This weather sucks!!! i hate it.
Old 03-02-08 | 11:17 AM
Curry
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 25,000

Bad weather? What bad weather?
Old 03-02-08 | 11:27 AM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Someone ban this kid please.....please I'll pay someone
Old 03-02-08 | 01:41 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

not really, i dont mind it Then again i probably get the best traction here
Old 03-02-08 | 02:46 PM
Mr.Euro
Lead Lap

my car doesn't run. so i use a maroon minivan. so no, i don't mind the weather besides its the only time i can do snow drifting in a minivan.
Old 03-02-08 | 02:49 PM
Sash
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tuddy
+2

Let the bidding start . . $10
Old 03-02-08 | 03:04 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

You guys seriously need to grow some ***** or something. I'm sick and tired of your antics about "banning" me. What in the ef is the point of it? What would it help by banning me? Seriously, grow some *****.
Old 03-02-08 | 04:06 PM
Jakex1
Pole Position

its too ****ing cold... still
Old 03-02-08 | 05:10 PM
FIVEOHinNJ
Pole Position

What bad weather? I just came back from a week in Aruba where it was 82 degrees all week long. Suckas!
Old 03-02-08 | 05:14 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Well prepare to have your ***** frozen off lol
Old 03-02-08 | 06:18 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 100000

Originally Posted by tuddy
Originally Posted by Sash
+2

Let the bidding start . . $10
seriously guys, why are you trying to ban him? Its unnecesarry to try and bring that kind of attitude. Its just a poll, a little conversation about how we feel about the weather and its effect on our hobby/lifestyle (whichever you prefer) and it can easily be associated with NELOC because we are all live in the same type of weather conditions here in the NE. We deal with many different weather problems here than SoCal or SELOC and talking about it can help us gain some insight into how to best care for our cars by those who are experienced. Why should he be banned? He's not posting "why do you think the sky is blue" or "I dropped my keys in the couch, whats the best way to find them?"

If you think this thread is inane, then don't bother posting in it. A mod will decide if it should be closed or not. And considering that, there was a thread recently that just had NELOC members posting old pictures of themselves. Why? To promote some levity in the forums, and was it banned? No, it was funny and very appreciated. This is easily the same thing, a conversational thread with a practical application that can be derived from it as well as a little perspective.

So relax a little guys. NELOC is supposed to represent family right? Stop being the taddle tale little brother and join in the conversation. We have mods to - what is it children? - MODERATE the forums. Leave it to them, they do a great job and don't need snide comments from those too bored to do nothing more than try to get other banned.

I've seen this in countless threads countless times. Its not needed and frankly childish.

Originally Posted by GS400RcrX
You guys seriously need to grow some ***** or something. I'm sick and tired of your antics about "banning" me. What in the ef is the point of it? What would it help by banning me? Seriously, grow some *****.
But for the record, if you respond like this gs400rcrx, you will get banned. i've read a lot of your posts and you participate in this forum with enthusiasm, which is great! but if you sink to talking like this, what they wish for will come true. So just tone it down a little, and don't fall to flaming.

Quick Reply: Weather