NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

WRENCH TIME APRIL 12th! DC MD VA Logistics

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-08, 10:20 PM
FranchiseB
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to thank Mark too for hosting a great wrench day. And special thanks to Leroy and the help for spending the hours to get my ride to where it is now. You guys really know how to throw down.
Look forward to whats to come.

and thanks to the wire wizard for that hard wire job on the fuzz buster, just try an' stop me!
Old 04-12-08, 10:39 PM
VAgs430
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo rolxusc400 sorry i couldnt make it man even though i live like 2 mins away.... had work all day yo but if u ever need a hook up on some tools from sears jus leme know send me a pm
Old 04-13-08, 06:58 AM
SOHKis
Pole Position

big thanks to mark for having us all over

here's the pics from yesterday -

Old 04-13-08, 06:59 AM
SOHKis
Pole Position

...and:

Old 04-13-08, 07:03 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Great pics Todd .
Old 04-13-08, 07:05 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Let me first start by thanking Mark for being so gracious to let us all come over and turn his garage/driveway/neighborhood into a shop! Good Times :-) Special thanks to Leroy for hooking me up and Ryan especially. Honorary mention to Ali, Dave & Adam. It was good to see new & old faces yesterday. Scarlet is looking too hot and I got the motivation when I got back to my side of town yesterday to really clean her up. I did take some fresh pics so hopefully I'll have them posted in the next few days. Great seeing everyone and hope everyone’s mods turned out great! See you at Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-08, 07:10 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
Let me first start by thanking Mark for being so gracious to let us all come over and turn his garage/driveway/neighborhood into a shop! Good Times :-) Special thanks to Leroy for hooking me up and Ryan especially. Honorary mention to Ali, Dave & Adam. It was good to see new & old faces yesterday. Scarlet is looking too hot and I got the motivation when I got back to my side of town yesterday to really clean her up. I did take some fresh pics so hopefully I'll have them posted in the next few days. Great seeing everyone and hope everyone’s mods turned out great! See you at Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Ana it's great to hear you're happy with your drop. Happy to have helped. See you at Carlisle.
Old 04-13-08, 07:15 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by Apex84
Hey Ana it's great to hear you're happy with your drop. Happy to have helped. See you at Carlisle.
Well can I admit that I am a bit sore today. Kind of the feeling you get if someone has stomped you out....lol All jokes aside I'm more than happy with her new look and feel that much more pumped about Carlisle. When I finished washing her yesterday, I just couldn't stop staring...hehehe

Old 04-13-08, 07:45 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

This meet was one of the best I've been apart of. Meets like this are truly what what make NELOC a great place, club, and family. Everyone had a great time.

Mark You def hosted one of the best meets ever. Can't thank you enough for having us over. You made everyone feel right at home, the food was good, and the installs went off with no major issues. You are truly a well organized individual who is all about having a good time. Thank you again.

Ryan You def put in some serious work, but as always we had a good time from start to finish.

Smitty Fun as always. Your camera skills are looking real hot. Can't wait to see them posted. Oh and the $5 note you left was hilarious

Bryan I hope your first meet was all you expected it to be. Happy to have helped you and hope the drop is exactly what you were looking for. The new exhaust sounds great .

Chance, Jae Boogie, Mark, Todd
Nice seeing you as guys as always. You guys always roll tight and have a good time. Your cars are always hot looking and I can't wait to come down to Chick a few times this Spring and Summer.

Ana Glad you're happy with the drop and that you're motivated to do even more. You def had a hand in everything from start to finish on your install. Great job.

Ali(Gerald) and Dave Gerald you were holding out on us with you Toyota/Lexus tech friend Dave . You guys def provided a lot of help and assistance. Dave thanks for the points and tips to help make future installs easier. I hope you come out again in the future.

Carlos It's cool you made it down. We can't wait to start your install.

Trevor Your SAFC install went well. We had a good time at dinner. Don't mind Smitty's $5 note.

Greg Your always fun to hangout with. Good to hear that late night radar install went well. Can't wait til Carlisle.

Sorry if I missed anyone, but everyone had a great time and it was def nice to see new and old faces as always. Hope to see you all again soon.
Old 04-13-08, 08:50 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

Awesome meet Mark, sorry to hold you up so late, but thanks once again.
Also, special thanks to ryan, ali, and dave for helping me drop the SC.
It would have been alot more painfull without you guys.
I think im gonna follow Ana's note and go wash my car now.
Old 04-13-08, 09:09 AM
orangecar
Pole Position

I'm glad i could be of some help to you all. Special thanks too all the guys for getting my turbo up and runing last night

Ana I can't believe you gave me an honorary mention! I thought we really bonded over those front springs

Leroy That was meet numero 3 so you know what that means big homie.

Ali I'm glad you're happy with the drop. Now go put some wear on those things.

Ryan I'm sure you slept in today after basically helping to put springs on every car last night. Good work!

Smitty Good talking to you about cameras. If you got any questions you know I got you

Everybody else great Turnout glad we had a chance to get togethers like that if I didn't get a chance to talk to you next time

Mark Thanks for having us all over. I'm sure your neighbors hope that's all overwith. i had a good time and felt very welcome except when having the face time with your security system

BTW just kidding about the turbo

Peace
Old 04-13-08, 09:25 AM
RolxuSC400
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default From Wrench Fest to Lobster Fest...LOL

I think more than a few of us left the fest a bit "red" yesterday but it was a great time.

Sorry I did not post earlier, us old people just woke up...I was spent yesterday. I think Leroy caught everyone in his thanks so in interest of space let me just say I appreciate your thanks but you all did the hard work I just hosted and I couldnt be happier with the turnout or results and the new friends I met. I will say thanks to all those who came early and helped with setup and stayed late to help with clean-up. THANKS also to Dave, Leroy, Ryan, Ali, Jae and ALL the others who pitched in to provide the Tech help and actual sweat to get the work done.

I appreciate everyones respect with me over the dog situation...I went to sleep and woke up to my shepherd waiting by the bathroom door hoping that surely someone was left in there that wanted to "play"...lol

Given the success of this event I am thinking of making this an annual thing every spring before Carlisle...Wrench Fest 2009 coming soon!

Thanks again all...time to finish with the last of cleanup. Now "gentlemen start your picture postings"...
Old 04-13-08, 11:59 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark this was definitely one of the best meets that we have had and I am sure that everyone is grateful for all your hard work. You are all welcome and it was my pleasure to help my friends out.
Old 04-13-08, 01:05 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I guess i'm not the first, or last to mention this, but the meet was a great success. I would like to extend my appreciation to Mark for planning, and hosting a great meet. You have a beautiful place, with a nice collection of truly unique cars

It was great to meet some of the locals, and friendly folks. Great looking cars, tastefully moded. I hope to see you guys in future meets

I hope those who have benefited from the meet will push for similar events in the future.
Old 04-13-08, 01:39 PM
pmpdaddyt
Lexus Test Driver

yes. i had fun yesterday. to everyone who was there early i'm sorry i missed u, ummm scarlet and im not sure who else left. but i love my new safc so thanks to Ali for the help getting to it and dave for the wiring and habious for the parts. we need another one before carlilse.

Big Ups to the host!!! thanks for all the hospitality

Quick Reply: WRENCH TIME APRIL 12th! DC MD VA Logistics