NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Callin All Nyc Gs's 2nd Gen ..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-08, 07:04 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hurricane
dam i really wanna see it person ..i will deff know then .. but if u can post a straight side shot of the car(no angle) ... i would appreciate that .. that is the angle that looks a little funny to me
like this??? hope this helps.

i know its not a straight on side but its everyones favorite.

Old 04-19-08, 07:34 AM
hurricane
Lead Lap

^^well it looks awesome in those pixs .. but when a car is on air .. anything looks good lol .. im on tein cs coils ... with more height it will look different
Old 04-19-08, 07:36 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Sexy_Lexy
Yeah, I have that spoiler as well. I've always liked it.
heres a picture of his car when i spotted him

Old 04-19-08, 07:51 AM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by LiCelsior

That's not the JP, that's the RMM.
Old 04-19-08, 10:02 AM
bugeyeGS
Driver

Originally Posted by DarKnight
That's not the JP, that's the RMM.
yup that RMM i had the same one
Old 04-19-08, 12:48 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

off topic
I have a 3 piece l-sportline spoiler for sale.
Old 04-19-08, 01:27 PM
hurricane
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
off topic
I have a 3 piece l-sportline spoiler for sale.
dude are u not theu guy .. i meet up with to traded fog lights?

Last edited by hurricane; 04-20-08 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-19-08, 02:35 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LiCelsior

yeah thats a RMM spoiler. its much bigger than a jp and comes down further on the sides.

^^well it looks awesome in those pixs .. but when a car is on air .. anything looks good lol .. im on tein cs coils ... with more height it will look different

um.. what height do you want the car to be at? ill take a picture of it at that height.

your on tein adjustables right? my friend had one on on teins and that **** look fire. he actually rode lower than me at my driving height.

your gonna like the jp spoiler trust me. plus if you dont you can always go wing less after all the holes are welded up. its just on with double sided tape.
Old 04-19-08, 03:47 PM
hurricane
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
yeah thats a RMM spoiler. its much bigger than a jp and comes down further on the sides.

um.. what height do you want the car to be at? ill take a picture of it at that height.

your on tein adjustables right? my friend had one on on teins and that **** look fire. he actually rode lower than me at my driving height.

your gonna like the jp spoiler trust me. plus if you dont you can always go wing less after all the holes are welded up. its just on with double sided tape.
not sure i got my tien cs at the lowest possible front and back
Old 04-20-08, 02:54 AM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

hurricane,
Please check your pm.
Old 04-20-08, 03:05 PM
hurricane
Lead Lap

bump ..........
Old 04-21-08, 05:30 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip

not sure i got my tien cs at the lowest possible front and back
hurricane, Ultra Vip is trying to give you some help. Don't want to sound rude, but he can't help you if you don't help him. Take height measurements so he can send pics with that particular height, that way YOU can have a better idea of what YOU are looking for.
Old 04-21-08, 05:34 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hurricane,

Don't you already have the spoiler in your possession? Can't you just mock it on to your car with tape and see how it would look? Or do you already have a spoiler on now?

Link up with Sexy_Lexy and look at his RMM, the JP is close enough to the RMM to give you an indication of what it will look like mounted. Like everyone has said though, I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the wing itself but it's also going to depend on what you're doing to the rest of the car to make it flow with the wing. That's why looking at someone else's car may not be all the beneficial.

I do understand what your concern is though, some wings just don't look right in person but that usually has less to do with the wing itself and more of the overall look of the car.

Good Luck (but at least you know you've got buyers lined up if you want to go another route). I'd seal the holes, mount the wing and give it a shot, doesn't seem like you've got much to lose.
Old 04-21-08, 09:21 AM
hurricane
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FlavesLex
hurricane, Ultra Vip is trying to give you some help. Don't want to sound rude, but he can't help you if you don't help him. Take height measurements so he can send pics with that particular height, that way YOU can have a better idea of what YOU are looking for.
didnt take it rude bro .. but i seen many pixs of this wanna see it in person .. pixs dont do justice with cars imo
Old 04-21-08, 09:24 AM
hurricane
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Hurricane,

Don't you already have the spoiler in your possession? Can't you just mock it on to your car with tape and see how it would look? Or do you already have a spoiler on now?

Link up with Sexy_Lexy and look at his RMM, the JP is close enough to the RMM to give you an indication of what it will look like mounted. Like everyone has said though, I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the wing itself but it's also going to depend on what you're doing to the rest of the car to make it flow with the wing. That's why looking at someone else's car may not be all the beneficial.

I do understand what your concern is though, some wings just don't look right in person but that usually has less to do with the wing itself and more of the overall look of the car.

Good Luck (but at least you know you've got buyers lined up if you want to go another route). I'd seal the holes, mount the wing and give it a shot, doesn't seem like you've got much to lose.
yes bro thank u and i also thank lexy .. i seen the rmm and it looked awesome on his car .. sick car btw .. but jp looks a good amount smaller then the rmm from pixs i seen .. anyways was just a bump .. maybe i could get luck ..o and yea i got the oem spoiler on now .

Quick Reply: Callin All Nyc Gs's 2nd Gen ..