NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Offical Carlisle '08 Aftermath Pics & Comments Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-08, 05:39 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
The Trukn Boogie maybe defeated know, but wait until next year when the Trukn Bull Riding Vid goes up.
Ummm,,, NO!!!! I know for a fact that this will not EVEN be hapening.
Old 05-14-08, 05:45 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Ummm,,, NO!!!! I know for a fact that this will not EVEN be hapening.
C'Mon join in the fun.
Old 05-14-08, 05:53 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Our fearless leader ................

Old 05-14-08, 05:55 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

^^Hahahaha

Just you wait. Someone's B-Day is right around the corner.

Last edited by Apex84; 05-14-08 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-14-08, 07:08 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hahaha... hows the neck

Originally Posted by MrMark
Our fearless leader ................

Old 05-14-08, 07:12 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Chancellor
hahaha... hows the neck
Lucky for me I landed on something soft because I did actually land on my neck.
Old 05-14-08, 07:36 PM
PlatanoTLS
Lead Lap

Leroy don't quit your day job, a cowboy you definately are not

Great time at Carlisle meeting the MD folks I havent met before ...
Old 05-14-08, 08:00 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

HAHAHAHA!!! OMG that was hilarious Mark! Carlos and I are crackin up over here!!
Old 05-14-08, 11:14 PM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LittleGz
I got'cha covered Kwame - Your beige folding chair is in my trunk
Good looking out Tara....I thought I might never see it again. I guess I can try to it over the weekend or at the next meet. It doesn't matter especially since we live so close to one another.
Old 05-15-08, 06:19 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this is long overdue and I am sure that some of you might be wondering where my response to the Carlisle weekend is.

Let me first say that I know that there was a great amount of work put in by certain people which started all the way back to just after Carlisle 2007. This I appreciate as I am sure that we all do. Thank You Guys, you know who you are.

Apex: great job on getting all those cars organized and at the registration building early Saturday morning. Without this our roll in would have never been possible. Sorry about your bumper but everytime you seem to hurt your baby you add more and more to it.

Trukn1: great job with the parking and all your efforts. The parking could not have been more organized than it was, especially with the last minute changes. Also we all appreciate your dedication to Neloc and its members.

LittleGZ and Rare1: It is always great hanging out with you guys. You are great friends and I too enjoyed dinner Friday night and the antics after word. Rare1 sorry about the mess on Saturday night but I thank you for your help.

Todd and Aimee: Great seeing you guys again and your GS is absurd especially considering how long you have had it. I hope to see you at some more meets soon or the BBQ maybe.

Batmobile: Jimmy congratulations on the car and all the work that you have put in since last year. Your car was one of the hits of the show and is ridiculous. You deserved best Lexus as well as the award you did win. See you soon.

Cliff and Carlos: Great to see you guys again. Cliff your burnout was great, hope the car is okay. Carlos I hope you can get something good out of the mess with your GS, I know that you wanted to have your car for the event but glad you came out anyway. Hope to see you guys soon.

Habious: Greg I hope that you enjoyed Carlisle. Dinner Friday night with you and Kathy was great. I as well as those that attended can tell that you and Kathy felt really comfortable with the group and I am glad that you do.

Scarlet300: Your car looked good as it always does. I am glad that you came out and hopefully we will be seeing more and more of you and your clean IS.

kwamdoo74: Congrats on finishing school and walking across the daius this Friday. You have earned it. I know you had a great time and will see you soon. Maybe we can hit up the spot, I promise it will be different than what happened in Harrisburg.

Smitty: Your car is looking great, for and ES. Ha Ha, just kidding, I would roll your car in a second as I think many would. I will be seeing you soon at some event somewhere. Great time hanging with you as always.

MrMArk: Mark it was great hanging out with you even for the little bit I had. Your cars set the bar that we all hope we can achieve, although the wheels on the IS are a bit much. Just kidding, both cars are sick. I hope to see you soon, maybe Ocean City. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you as much of our success at Carlisle would not have been possible without your help.

To all those that I did not mention it is because I am sick of typing. No just kidding. There were just so many great people there tht you cannot possibly remember every detail about the weeked. I truly had a great time at Carlisle as I do every year. This year was by far the best and that is due to the great showing from the Honda, Chevy, and Dodge crowd, ha ha. This was due to the truly great showing from Neloc, My.Is, ISfanatics, Tri-State, and of course High Society Vip. This would not have been possible if the great cars were not owned by great people.

Last edited by trukn1; 05-15-08 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-15-08, 12:11 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

"Friends and family,, we are here today to comend the body of our dearly departed brother back into the realms of VIP-dom. Lip to Lip,, exhaust to exhaust,, we now comend this soul to a modded vault!"

Ok,,ok,, I could not help myself. Gotta admit, that was funny tho. Sad thing is, Leave it to Todd, and he truly would go out in this manner!!!

Old 05-16-08, 09:45 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OMG, Aimee's 1st Gen GS is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt!

Batmobile's IS is just sick, which is what I always expect from Jimmy. His SC was just sinister...no shock that the IS is as well. He's always raising the bar.

And Papi's glowing rotors is simply mesmerizing.

And I haven't even looked at the videos yet of Smitty and Leroy, but I am sure they are NELOC classic.

Sorry I missed all of you, I wussed out with all the morning rain.

But I'll eventually see all of you this summer, somewhere, somehow.
Old 05-16-08, 01:07 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

I'm Late! As usual!

Aimee, Brianna and myself had a fantastic time.

Batmobile definitely stole the show. Smitty, the ES leader is definitely leading the way!

It was great to catch up with everyone... Tara, Ana, Carlos (Muliple),Ryan ,Tony ,Cliff, TSV, Jimmy, HSV and all....

Enough with the car pics... We are family here...

Our Pastor

Feel the love!

Hello? Hello? Dayum Iphone!

Still on the phone.

Last edited by Rising_Sun; 05-16-08 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-16-08, 01:10 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

More...

Last edited by Rising_Sun; 05-16-08 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-16-08, 01:11 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

More 2

I'm super photo dude!

Quick Reply: Offical Carlisle '08 Aftermath Pics & Comments Thread