NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-08, 05:21 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FranchiseB
Sorry for the late rsvp. Just back in town so I know ill be there. (+1)

Thanks...

Thinking of bringing Broatworst (?)
Awesome
Old 06-28-08, 07:11 AM
pmpdaddyt
Lexus Test Driver

let me know if u need me to bring something late, ill pm u my number
Old 06-28-08, 07:48 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

have fun today guys! i wish i couldve come but im at the funk flex show in nj today next bbq i'll be there for sure!
Old 06-28-08, 09:44 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

I will not be able to come out today... Murphy's law has been following me :-(
Old 06-28-08, 10:03 AM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Might want to through up a contact number just in case people get lost.
Old 06-28-08, 10:13 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I tried, I tried...but I just have too much to do today before my girlfriend arrives from Hungary. (yeah, she's a mail order bride ) I gotta be at the airport by 3.

Anyway, have fun. Take lots of pics. Hope to see you guys soon.

Carlos and Tara, hope all is well.
Old 06-29-08, 06:20 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out, this was def a great time.

Ryan and Tony - Thanks for coming over early to help prep everything and staying late to tear it all down.

Todd, Aimee, Hugh
- Great to see you all as always. But I told you that NY wouldn't be first in the house . Wish you could have stayed later, but oh well maybe next time.

Richter - You're def the most chill dude of the bunch. Thanks for bringing the beer.

Todd (70Three)
- glad you and the rest of the ISF bunch could make it up (minus Jae-boogie). Happy that Strut bar worked out for you. Let me know if you need anymore parts.

Brian - I was sure that you were going to make it out, but great to see you out. Your friends were pretty cool and are welcome back anytime.

Gary - Finally we have a member from Delaware . Nice to finally meet you.

Jimmy - What can I say. You really made yourself at home. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walk into my laundry room and you're standing there you through washing your shirt in my washing machine over some lil ol'stain . Glad you could make it out, you're welcome back anytime.

Greg - Great seeing you as always. Thanks for bringing the food. We ended up with so much more food than we expected.

Trevor - Glad you and your girlfriend could make it out. As we discussed, we seriously need to talk about those "upgrades" later.

aznevoviii - What can I say bro, the R34 was sick as ******

Albert - Thanks for bringing the limes, we really needed those. After you took a ride in that boosted GS I could see the gears turning for your next project.

macd7919 - Sorry if I'm bad with names. Your GS is pretty sick, and everyone looking at it was later considering a GTE swap . Hopefully my neighbors weren't pissed about you boosted up and down the street, but whatever they'll get over it. You're most def welcome back anytime.

Rob - Really glad you could make it out. Thanks for the chips and dips. Feel free to drop down anytime.

Ryan (2002GGPIS3) - As always its amazing just how far you drive to come to the meets. Glad you could finally pick up those lowering springs.

Ki - I can't believe you finally made it out to a meet . The SC looks clean as hell.

Jeff - For the love of god please relocate that horn bro . Lol just joking. Great you could make it out.

Kino - Thanks for coming out and bringing others. You guys are welcome back anytime. BTW who won the games on the pools table?

Joe - Thanks for making it out. But you know what time it is. 2nd Annual NELOC GoKart - O - Thon .

To all those who missed it, we'll catch you on the next one.

Last edited by trukn1; 06-29-08 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-29-08, 06:34 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Sorry I didn't make it. I was at the DC Caribbean Carnival and this chick was on a mission to get me drunk and she succeeded lol. I barely made it home
Old 06-29-08, 07:55 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

it was a great time... i had a blast like always... it was nice meeting all the new people and seeing all the old.

thanks for having me over... yeah.. i had to use the laundry room... it's alright... your casa is mi casa.... and mi casa is mi casa.

this was photoshopped a little bit to show how high the flame really got... i unfortunately was a little too late when taking the picture.
Old 06-29-08, 09:11 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Def a great time, and was glad to see everyone, that I did.

Leroy- you know how we do man!!! No thanks even necessary. You know how we watch each others back. Sorry that I had to duck out, after dropping off the food earlier, and not being able to stay alot later to make sure that every last dish was absolutely squared away, but with the situation I was in, I know you understood.

Rare1- Nice to see you for the short time that I did. The GS is looking sick as hell, always. Sorry that you could not stay longer but with the family situation, I understood. The extra tent really helped out.

Ryan (MD)- The food network viewing finally paid off,,LOL!!! The prep work that you did was professional, and I know you could not stop cheesing enough with all of the compliments that you were receiving.

Todd, Aimee, Hugh- Really sorry that I missed you guys. I actually passed you as you guys were leaving out on the narrow road. Unfortunately, I did not have my car and was riding with a friend, so you would not have recognized me anyway. Was dealing with an issue with my car for the better part of the afternoon, and was unhappy with the results.

KI- SC was sick. The LS430 (custom widened) wheels really give it a stance to die for. I just could not stop starring at it. Will get you NELOC sticker sent out to you sometime this week, unfortunately they were in my car and it wasnt in attendance. I spoke to you about that.

Habious- Man,, I was really worried about the tan that you got yesterday. Great to see you as always. Thanks for showing off the toys in the SC to my friends; was all he talked about on the ride home.

MRG4Life- My Delaware Brotha. It was really great to FINALLY put a face to the screen name. Not even gonna call you out on the exhaust tips tho,,LOL!!!! Let's get your area up and running, and DEF don't let this be the last time we see you. You are welcome to our meets anytime.

Jimmy- Maannnnn,, I just don't understand how you can ALWAYS be the coolest dude in the room,,AT ALL TIMES!!!! You know how we do man,,is like coming home to family whenever you are in attendance.

Trevor- Glad to see you and meet your girl as well. I think that she has been seduced into the MD NELOC family and is a member for life now,,LOL!!! Will you guys be the next NELOC power couple??

Rob- You have to be the second most, long distance driving, member that we have in our area. Thanks for coming out.

Joe- My boy just fell in LOVE with the "Green Machine". You know that it is always great to see you.

Amorphous- Shadows in the forums, and you pop up in person,,LOL!!! Glad you could squeeze some time out to see us. The new ride looks good, even though you ventured over to the other side. LOL!!!

To the rest of you guys that I did not mention b/c I am bad with names until I see you a few times,,, thanks for coming out. I was the big bald dude with the blue shirt on, that came really late. Always,, Great time guys!!!!

Last edited by trukn1; 02-22-09 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-29-08, 01:07 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Batmobile
it was a great time... i had a blast like always... it was nice meeting all the new people and seeing all the old.

thanks for having me over... yeah.. i had to use the laundry room... it's alright... your casa is mi casa.... and mi casa is mi casa.

this was photoshopped a little bit to show how high the flame really got... i unfortunately was a little too late when taking the picture.
that looks like Todd(70Three).

sorry I missed the BBQ. so what's story with burning down house??
Old 06-29-08, 01:32 PM
phillygs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for having me over Leroy. Thanks Ryan for the great food
And thanks to all the MD guys for a great turnout can't wait till the next meet. Thanks also to Jimmy, Todd and Aimee, Greg , and Hugh for a wonderfull caravan. Once again got the chance to meet some new faces.
Old 06-29-08, 10:30 PM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

one of the best bbq's ive been to dealing with cars.. nice meeting ALL of you guys and it was a blast!! I wish i didnt jump in with the gte swap because i think my life is ruined now.. dammit i gotta get on the get money quick schemes.. cant wait till next time.. keep me in the loop!!
Old 06-30-08, 09:20 AM
SOHKis
Pole Position

great BBQ leroy, thanks for having us over man! and thanks again for the STB
Old 06-30-08, 09:46 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Awww no pics?

-Smitty

Quick Reply: ~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!