NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-08, 05:12 AM
RolxuSC400
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok...found something...put me down for pasta salad...grandma's recipe...lol
Old 05-16-08, 05:51 AM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Batmobile
you two need new screen names... LOL...
lol...what can i say? GGP is the best
Old 05-16-08, 06:27 AM
2002GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Batmobile
LOL... silly boy..

with that attitude you might as well drive halfway and bicycle the rest
Ha Ha that would be true for one event, but I live near Charlotteville VA, and in June I plan to go to HIN nightshift in D.C. on the 14th, Hyperfest at Summit point on the 21st, and maybe the BBQ in Columbia MD, on the 28th. So needless to say this takes alot of gas.

On another note, congrats on your number 1 VIP award at Carlisle, loved the car.

One last thing GGP is the best!
Old 05-16-08, 06:43 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

WHYYYYY!!!! I was looking forward to the Famous Tara and Carlos BBQ but I cant make it. Me and Wifey will be at Disney World. DAM...DAM......DAMMMM!!!! Its all good. I guess I'll have to look at the pics when I get back. Make sure yall photoshop me into the pics

BTW- Anyone having a impromptu BBQ anytime soon I could go for a hamburger fresh off da grill

-Smitty
Old 05-16-08, 07:16 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Smitty
WHYYYYY!!!! I was looking forward to the Famous Tara and Carlos BBQ but I cant make it. Me and Wifey will be at Disney World. DAM...DAM......DAMMMM!!!! Its all good. I guess I'll have to look at the pics when I get back. Make sure yall photoshop me into the pics

BTW- Anyone having a impromptu BBQ anytime soon I could go for a hamburger fresh off da grill

-Smitty
Oh no! Smitty you will have a blast in Disney World and from our conversation in Carlisle, your visit is long over due! Have a great time We'll morph you into the pics!
Old 05-16-08, 08:54 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty

-Smitty
this is the second year in a row you missed it while i was there...
Old 05-16-08, 09:41 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm there... but my girlfriend will be arriving home from a 16-day Hungary trip that day, so hopefully the flight arrives later than earlier so I can stay as long as possible.
Old 05-16-08, 11:39 AM
Bmore26
Rookie

Default New to NELOC (Like to attend)

Just heard about the NELOC BBQ from LiCelsior and showed me the link to the meet. Like to become a member of NELOC. How do i accomplish this?

Thanks
Old 05-16-08, 11:44 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Bmore26
Just heard about the NELOC BBQ from LiCelsior and showed me the link to the meet. Like to become a member of NELOC. How do i accomplish this?

Thanks
Hey there Bmore! You already are Attend 3 meets and it's official. Trukn1 can provide you with info - feel free to pm him if you have any questions. I know there are several meets going on within the region before the actual BBQ so make sure you check out those threads if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to come to the BBQ as well! Look forward to meeting you!

~Thanks Joe (your coming to the BBQ, right?)

Last edited by LittleGz; 05-16-08 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-16-08, 12:00 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Wow, it's a whole other world out here in NELOC. I had no idea about this group. Thanks Smitty, KiPod and Batmobile for pointing this out to me. I am definitely going to try and make one of the meets. Unfortunately I'm not going to make the BBQ, it's on the same day as one of my best friend's bridal shower. But I am sure I will get to know most of you because I am never going to get rid of my Lexus.
Old 05-16-08, 12:14 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
Wow, it's a whole other world out here in NELOC. I had no idea about this group. Thanks Smitty, KiPod and Batmobile for pointing this out to me. I am definitely going to try and make one of the meets. Unfortunately I'm not going to make the BBQ, it's on the same day as one of my best friend's bridal shower. But I am sure I will get to know most of you because I am never going to get rid of my Lexus.
Welcome to NELOC. If you're interested in sticking around and coming out to future meets, post up an intro thread about yourself and add pics of your car.
Old 05-16-08, 12:22 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
Welcome! Another girl!! So exciting! hehe! More importantly another ES
Old 05-16-08, 12:53 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Thanks for the warm welcome Apex and LittleGZ! I will start an intro thread when I get to my home computer where pics of my car are stored. I am definitely interested in attending the meets. Hope to get to know you guys & girls better.
Old 05-16-08, 01:01 PM
TORTOISE
Lead Lap

Damn i need to stop slackin and get my license so i can make some of these meets.
Old 05-16-08, 01:49 PM
Bmore26
Rookie

Smile Is the a home page or direct link to NELOC???

Just trying to get some more info on NELOC. I will try and get to these meets so i can become a full member. The BBQ is possible, i will be a father on or around June12th, not sure how that may affect me attending the BBQ but i will try my hardest.

Quick Reply: ~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!