NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-08, 01:51 PM
Bmore26
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Here's a pic of what im working with. Nothing other than the wheels and tint. I have the 6000K HIDs on order and the HID Fogs as well to even out the front lighting.
Attached Thumbnails ~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!-image_067.jpg  
Old 05-16-08, 03:35 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Bmore26
Just trying to get some more info on NELOC. I will try and get to these meets so i can become a full member. The BBQ is possible, i will be a father on or around June12th, not sure how that may affect me attending the BBQ but i will try my hardest.
Welcome to NELOC. Congrats on the baby on the way. You are more than welcome to attend any and all NELOC functions. Please make a new thread in the NELOC forum to introduce yourself and show pics of your car.
Old 05-16-08, 05:29 PM
phillygs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bmore26
Here's a pic of what im working with. Nothing other than the wheels and tint. I have the 6000K HIDs on order and the HID Fogs as well to even out the front lighting.
Nice now all she needs is a drop
Old 05-16-08, 05:36 PM
Bmore26
Rookie

Still waiting for Nf210's which are specifically made for an AWD car. Dunno when thats gonna happen, but i am really in need of a drop for this thing. Hope someone creates a set of springs soon.
Old 05-16-08, 07:51 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LittleGz
Hey there Bmore! You already are Attend 3 meets and it's official. Trukn1 can provide you with info - feel free to pm him if you have any questions. I know there are several meets going on within the region before the actual BBQ so make sure you check out those threads if you are interested. Let me know if you'd like to come to the BBQ as well! Look forward to meeting you!

~Thanks Joe (your coming to the BBQ, right?)
hmm 4hr drive to MD, i just might.
Old 05-16-08, 09:25 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

very nice very nice
Old 05-16-08, 10:06 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Bmore and Lex girl,, welcome to the craziest and yet most down to earth forum you will EVER find. The BBQ's are like crazy cool and everyone getting together is just like family. We miss one another so much when we are away form one another and yet the time flies VERY QUICKLY when we are together. Hope to see you guys at some of the events.
Old 05-17-08, 04:51 AM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those NELOC members living in the Baltimore or northeast MD area, is Route 40 a good alternative to taking I-95? I was thinking about Route 40 because I remember taking it to down to the Aberdeen area and it wasn't too bad. I'm just not to sure how it is below Aberdeen like if it has more traffic lights or if it becomes one lane down from two. Thanks.
Old 05-17-08, 05:26 AM
Bmore26
Rookie

Rt 40 is a good alternative, if 95 is slammed with traffic or if its rush hour. But you are exactly right, once you get past aberdeen, you then hit harford county, bel air, white marsh, perry hall and then baltimore. It gets more and more congested once you get closer to the county line and even worse as you get closer to the city. I live right off of 40 in baltimore and use 40 to go the opposite direction to leave town. It is strictly a hit or miss kind of thing. Good luck though.
Old 05-17-08, 06:16 AM
timer00
Pole Position

I always work weekends thats why its tough for me to get out to most meets plus living far away from the usual NELOC meets. The BBQ though sounds great and you can put me in as attending (tentatively at first until I put in my day off request for that day)

I can bring some soda, chips, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, plastic cups, paper plates

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some people again I met at Hawks Nest.

Last edited by timer00; 05-17-08 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-18-08, 08:33 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by timer00
I always work weekends thats why its tough for me to get out to most meets plus living far away from the usual NELOC meets. The BBQ though sounds great and you can put me in as attending (tentatively at first until I put in my day off request for that day)

I can bring some soda, chips, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, plastic cups, paper plates

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some people again I met at Hawks Nest.
timer00, I added you to the list as tentative. We've got the cups and paper plates covered so we're good on those - soda, chips and buns sound great!

Thank you, look forward to meeting you!
Old 05-18-08, 09:35 AM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Guys, we can have multiples items of pretty much everything. Once we get closer to the actual date we'll evaluated what we have and how much people are bringing to see if we more or less. All the paper plates and cups and napkins are already being supplied by BernieIS, so we are good there. Check the first post, you can bring any item from that list. We will be taking items off the list when we get enough of each item.
Old 05-18-08, 03:33 PM
SUPRA7TT
Rookie

I could bring some sodas
Old 05-18-08, 04:51 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SUPRA7TT
I could bring some sodas
Supra, I've added you to the list. Look forward to meeting you!
Old 05-19-08, 06:43 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

bump it

Quick Reply: ~2nd Annual MD NELOC BBQ~ - RELOCATED - PLEASE READ - UPDATE!!!