How to Become a NELOC Member

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-08, 04:22 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by So Philly1
**waitin for meets to come to my neckuvda woods**
You actually just missed the August 16th BBQ in NJ. It was only a few minutes outside of Philly. There was also the Philly meet a few weeks earlier. You yourself can also post meets from your area. PM the locals if you want to do something impromptu. Don't feel like because you are not an official member that that means you can't post a meet. If you need a hand planning a meet PM me and I'll help you out.
Old 08-24-08, 05:35 PM
phillygs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Apex84
You actually just missed the August 16th BBQ in NJ. It was only a few minutes outside of Philly. There was also the Philly meet a few weeks earlier. You yourself can also post meets from your area. PM the locals if you want to do something impromptu. Don't feel like because you are not an official member that that means you can't post a meet. If you need a hand planning a meet PM me and I'll help you out.
Yeah like Leroy said you can plan something yourself I think we are gonna have a meet around the last week of sept..... maybe a bbq or something at FDR park . Me and Tony (Trukin1) were talkin over the weekend so keep an eye out
Old 08-27-08, 09:39 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Do NEF meets also count toward the NELOC total?
Old 08-27-08, 10:19 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
Do NEF meets also count toward the NELOC total?
No they don't as NEF and NELOC are two different things. One is a regional forum and the other is a regional club.
Old 11-01-09, 06:14 AM
Shnerez420
Lead Lap

Hey,
Im interested in becoming a member...
I live on the NJ shore and frequent NYC.
In the past Ive owned a 1994 SC300, a 97 SC400, and a 1998 GS430... My GS430 had a lot of upgrades from aesthetic to suspension to mechanical... but I had to give it up when the mileage was getting up there.
2 days ago I bought a 2006 GS300 awd with Nav and ML.

If a meet is in NJ/NY area, Im in... if its in MD, MA or more than a couple of hours drive, I cant see making that trip.
Thanks guys!
Old 11-02-09, 10:14 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Shnerez420
Hey,
Im interested in becoming a member...
I live on the NJ shore and frequent NYC.
In the past Ive owned a 1994 SC300, a 97 SC400, and a 1998 GS430... My GS430 had a lot of upgrades from aesthetic to suspension to mechanical... but I had to give it up when the mileage was getting up there.
2 days ago I bought a 2006 GS300 awd with Nav and ML.

If a meet is in NJ/NY area, Im in... if its in MD, MA or more than a couple of hours drive, I cant see making that trip.
Thanks guys!
There's meets all over the NE, but with the winter months coming up there will be meets. Just check in frequently to see whats going on, or you can host your own meet. Just ask for assistance from a local veteran member if you need it. Welcome to NELOC
Old 11-04-09, 03:46 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can vouch for Shnerez. He was around here way back when Johnny (TLW) was still hosting meets/BBQs at his house. Isaac caravaned to one with me and some others.

He plans on coming to our next RU Grease truck meet this month.

Welcome back Isaac!!!!
Old 11-04-09, 04:02 PM
Shnerez420
Lead Lap

Thanks man! And thanks again for helping out with the work on my car today!!
Old 04-20-10, 04:10 PM
4mula_J87
Intermediate

What's up NELOC members
Im looking forward to attending a couple of ya'll events. I drive a '94 es300, not too much mods done yet because i have been working on the major stuff under the hood. So its pretty basic with a couple of minor dings to it done by the previous owner, but you can still see its beauty, lol. I live in baltimore
Attached Thumbnails How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-2.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-3.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-4.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-5.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus.jpg  

How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-2.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-3.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-4.jpg   How to Become a NELOC Member-my-lexus-5.jpg  

Last edited by 4mula_J87; 04-20-10 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-20-10, 05:01 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Mcneil,, welcome to the group. What part of B-more you from? I know I have seen you rcar around b/c I recognize all of the hats in the back window. LOL!!! Actually can almost pinpoint the area from your pics, but can quite see enuff.
Old 04-20-10, 07:29 PM
4mula_J87
Intermediate

I live in the inner city but i snapped the pictures at my job off washington blvd. I love ther way it drives, man soo you probably did see me. I go everywhere lol
Old 04-20-10, 08:07 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by mcneilj10
I live in the inner city but i snapped the pictures at my job off washington blvd. I love ther way it drives, man soo you probably did see me. I go everywhere lol
Most likely. My people's live down on the east side, and I float all over the city, when I am home on the weekends. I stay up in Owings Mills. Am pretty much all over the place, when my LS isnt acting up.
Old 04-20-10, 08:16 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mcneilj10
What's up NELOC members
Im looking forward to attending a couple of ya'll events. I drive a '94 es300, not too much mods done yet because i have been working on the major stuff under the hood. So its pretty basic with a couple of minor dings to it done by the previous owner, but you can still see its beauty, lol. I live in baltimore
Welcome to the group. Be sure to stick around.
Old 04-20-10, 08:19 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84

If you have any questions, feel free to post up.
Not really a question, More a request

I would love to become a "member" But honestly a 5-6 hour drive some times more for one meet? is there any Neloc guys in PA that we can start getting some close meets lined up?

Carlisle is about the only time i get to see you guys because im sorry but i just cant justify driving over 400+ miles for a BBQ that last a couple hours
Old 04-20-10, 08:37 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by JDMmuscle
Not really a question, More a request

I would love to become a "member" But honestly a 5-6 hour drive some times more for one meet? is there any Neloc guys in PA that we can start getting some close meets lined up?

Carlisle is about the only time i get to see you guys because im sorry but i just cant justify driving over 400+ miles for a BBQ that last a couple hours
Honestly,, with you living up near State College area, it is gonna be tough. With Pa being such a large state, I understand you dilema and concern(consequently I am work based out of Roaring Spring). It has always been kinda hard for Pa to mobilize because of the geographic size of the area. A few people have tried to organize a group a little closer to central Pa. but they just did not follow thru and abandoned the project. We do have members who come from as far away as the Pittsburgh area (BernieIS [recent re-transplant back to the Pitts. area],& Greed777) who do make some of the meets. It may be just a simple matter as taking a little initiaive to get a group started closer to your area and intro'ing them to Neloc as well; the community is always growing. For the time being, the closest thing I can think of to your area would be Liberty VIP(a neloc spinoff group with many of our members there as well) over in Philly.

Quick Reply: How to Become a NELOC Member