tickets problem revisited

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-08, 09:38 AM
stayblaze
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im not lucky

Originally Posted by excluesive
I'm with you one this one. While it does suck that your own action put you in the court in the first place (what people can never own up to), the nassau courts seem to try to "help" you so long as you are a decent driver and a "upstanding" citizen. Don't go dressed like a bum and the county prosecutor won't look at u crooked.

Depending how bad u were u speeding u can probably beg and plead to have the points removed, how far u take that (crying, blah blah blah) is up to you hahaha.
I guess im not that lucky what seemed to be them doing me a favor still ended up costing me 600 bucks after the surcharges and fees and i wasnt even going 20 over the limit. They hit me with an unsafe lane change after the cop signaled me to pull over he said i didnt signal what a joke. i went to court in a slack, shirt, tie but i guess nothing i could do to hide my dreads i think i gotta a raw deal. i just have my fairer skinned friends drive now when im in LI seems to help been pulled over 4 times and warned 4 times. "Slow it down guys" is about the worst we get now
Old 06-04-08, 11:58 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
He speaks from experience
maybe! but the charge did get dismissed so