NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Weekly Friday Night Meet at ISP in Beltsville, MD

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-08, 05:26 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vntperform
Since I was out with my fellow brothers I was excited. Here are the pixs of the pre meet at my house. I really need to fix my throttle cable and retune on e85...>SOON!

Nice
Old 07-13-08, 05:37 PM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

nice pics. they came out good. i gotta invest in a better camera.
Old 07-13-08, 05:47 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusdream
nice pics. they came out good. i gotta invest in a better camera.
If I had brought out my tripod and remote they would have came out even better. All of my night shots look like **** cause of the flash.

I'll be back out at ISP probably on the 25th.
Old 07-13-08, 08:14 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice pics, I wish I could have been there but I would be hanging out with Leroy, my SC can't hang with the big boys, Also known as the fearsome threesome. Damn, that's a big azz cat, who says SC don't attract "P**SSY! LMAO.

Last edited by nate579; 07-13-08 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-14-08, 05:34 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there next time... in the back.. the last time I ran with you guys.. my CEL came on for a week. lol
Old 07-14-08, 06:54 AM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

I'll be there the week after the 25th. try to make it out to that one also val..
Old 07-14-08, 07:29 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

See yall on the 25th
Old 07-14-08, 10:47 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

nate579: "Fearsome Threesome", I like that.....

bigmalik: No need to tag along, we don't want a blinged out sc slowing us down.... J/k!

lexusdream: I'll try depending on if the wife has any family related things planned.... that stuff takes priority over the blackbird.

Leroy: See you there.
Old 07-20-08, 10:03 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

I heard this past Friday (18th), was a huge ricer showdown. Happy we didn't show up....
Old 07-22-08, 04:44 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by vntperform
I heard this past Friday (18th), was a huge ricer showdown. Happy we didn't show up....
Hopefully it won't be like that this Friday.
Old 07-22-08, 08:21 AM
jefferino
Lead Lap

Well, hopefully soon I will be joining you fellas in my SC. Thanks to Matt my SC is now 1jz powered. I have to do a few little cleanup things on it and then clean it like crazy since I haven't washed it in over 8 months! Maybe I should wait until I have exhaust on it so I don't have to explain that it is my fiancee's car with no exhaust, 19s and tint on every window including the windshield I don't think the MOCO cops will think its okay However, it does have MI plates on it....yes that is why it is in her name

Thanks also go out to Cherplex for listening to me ask him 2.4 Million questions online :-)
Old 07-22-08, 08:36 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jefferino
Well, hopefully soon I will be joining you fellas in my SC. Thanks to Matt my SC is now 1jz powered. I have to do a few little cleanup things on it and then clean it like crazy since I haven't washed it in over 8 months! Maybe I should wait until I have exhaust on it so I don't have to explain that it is my fiancee's car with no exhaust, 19s and tint on every window including the windshield I don't think the MOCO cops will think its okay However, it does have MI plates on it....yes that is why it is in her name

Thanks also go out to Cherplex for listening to me ask him 2.4 Million questions online :-)
When do you think your SC will be finished?
Old 07-22-08, 08:41 AM
jefferino
Lead Lap

Well it is running now, just need to clean up some wires, route hoses and fill the coolant, hook up/fill the power steering reservoir. Also need to change my sway bar while I'm at it...I would say I will be driving it this weekend sometime but am going back to Michigan a week from Friday for over a week to get married...

Washing it will take me a few days I think
Old 07-22-08, 08:51 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Well it is running now, just need to clean up some wires, route hoses and fill the coolant, hook up/fill the power steering reservoir. Also need to change my sway bar while I'm at it...I would say I will be driving it this weekend sometime but am going back to Michigan a week from Friday for over a week to get married...

Washing it will take me a few days I think
Congrats on the marriage. If you can get out to the meet Friday I'd like to check it out.
Old 07-22-08, 03:45 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Sounds like a sweet setup. I suggest MBS for the exhaust they did a stunning job on my dual 3" system. Congrats on the marriage, hopefully we'll meet at ISP at one of there meets. I'll be at ISP this friday, unless it turns into a ricer fest...then i'll probably swap cars and head down to Adams Morgan with the Cherpulator.

Quick Reply: Weekly Friday Night Meet at ISP in Beltsville, MD