NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Official NELOC NFL Season Shizzie Talking Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-08, 07:47 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Great seats, I am so jealous. I have such a hard time getting good seats for a price I'm willing to pay. I can't wait for the Giants vs. Eagles game...I'll be thinking of you the whole time Papi! GO EAGLES!

GO PHILLIES! BOOYAH!
Old 10-30-08, 08:09 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
Wow! Great seats, I am so jealous. I have such a hard time getting good seats for a price I'm willing to pay. I can't wait for the Giants vs. Eagles game...I'll be thinking of you the whole time Papi! GO EAGLES!

GO PHILLIES! BOOYAH!
Phillies win the World Series and does anyone notice????

And you're not really looking forward to playing the Giants......
Old 10-30-08, 07:14 PM
So Philly1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Phillies win the World Series and does anyone notice????

Umm yea I noticed.....

--------->>>>>https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=388794<<<<--------------
Old 11-09-08, 08:48 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so philly where you at man ??
Old 11-09-08, 08:48 PM
IcEnPinKi
Lexus Test Driver

Dont ever challenge.. Go Giants!
Old 11-09-08, 09:12 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

watching highlights of the game
quarter3= INSANE!
did good when coughlin challenged the play

love kevin boss jump right over mikell
Old 11-10-08, 04:49 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

PHILLY Trash Talking Headquarters:

What's funny is you guys likely actually belived you were gonna win the game. I doubled my bet with my boy when the Eagles went up by 4...

I do give credit to the offensive line, complete turnaround but really the only offensive guys who earned a paycheck yesterday.
Old 11-11-08, 03:29 AM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

I hope Coughlin has a sit down with the running backs. Those fumbles made me think of Tiki Barber when he was prone for fumbling the ball. Then again the Eagles had to resort to stripping the ball from the hands of the Giants running backs. It was so obvious in Brandon Jacobs touchdown run that was challenged.
Old 11-11-08, 09:15 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrG4Life
I hope Coughlin has a sit down with the running backs. Those fumbles made me think of Tiki Barber when he was prone for fumbling the ball. Then again the Eagles had to resort to stripping the ball from the hands of the Giants running backs. It was so obvious in Brandon Jacobs touchdown run that was challenged.
I'm sure he will. Teams will now thinks it's a weakness and start to target him more.

lol, don't you think there's a lot more comments that could be made for your 'tied for last place' Eagle team that wants to run a power running game with no power runner. Or the fact that Andy Reid sucks at making personnel decisions or how McNabb can't ever be counted on to make the right decisions at the end of the game.

But I give you credit, at least you came out in public. Can't really say the same for those other Eagles (ahem) 'fans' lol, I'm in this thread after the games win or lose for my G'Men..... Just haven't had a lot of 'lose' situations.

ok, back to some humility. Yeah, the Giants lost that early flow they had (especially on offense) going on and are now winning because of overall team talent. Every player is held accountable and it's going to be hard to beat them just on that fact alone. But they are definitely prone to lose because of their mistakes. Blatant turnovers and giving points off turnovers is going to catch up to them in the near future if they continue. Especially with the toughest remaining schedule in the NFL.
Old 11-11-08, 09:29 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Well B-More has to play the G'Men this weekend and though I'm trying to stay positive for my team the records speak for themselves. Hopefully it will at least be a close game.
Old 11-11-08, 10:25 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Apex84
Well B-More has to play the G'Men this weekend and though I'm trying to stay positive for my team the records speak for themselves. Hopefully it will at least be a close game.

I'm more scared of the Raven game more than any of the rest on the schedule. Perfect opportunity for a letdown and I'm just nervous about saying 9-1 and Giants in the same sentence.
Old 11-11-08, 10:33 AM
lextronics
Pole Position

the ravens game scares me too...im actually not to scared of our division games more then i am the ravens defense. if eli starts making mistakes in this game it will change the outcome. i dont expect us to score too much so an interception turned into a touchdown could be the deciding factor..

our defense has to step up and if they play like they have been and eli doesnt turn the ball over it should hopefully end up the way it has been...

with us winning
Old 11-11-08, 10:48 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'm more scared of the Raven game more than any of the rest on the schedule. Perfect opportunity for a letdown and I'm just nervous about saying 9-1 and Giants in the same sentence.
Originally Posted by lextronics
the ravens game scares me too...im actually not to scared of our division games more then i am the ravens defense. if eli starts making mistakes in this game it will change the outcome. i dont expect us to score too much so an interception turned into a touchdown could be the deciding factor..

our defense has to step up and if they play like they have been and eli doesnt turn the ball over it should hopefully end up the way it has been...

with us winning
If you guys are up by two TDs in the first half its over. We have a good defense but it's our offense that worries me. They're getting much better (better than we've ever been) but it's still not good enough. This game will be the first real test of the season for our rookie QB, and the rest of our O-line.
Old 11-12-08, 11:30 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

What's funny is you guys likely actually belived you were gonna win the game. I doubled my bet with my boy when the Eagles went up by 4...

I do give credit to the offensive line, complete turnaround but really the only offensive guys who earned a paycheck yesterday.
Sorry for my late appearance, huge deadline yesterday. Now I can surf the Internet like a good worker....Yes, I believed the Eagles were gonna win, I always believe they will win. I'm a Philly fan remember...lol. I thought it was a good fight even though Reid F-ed up as always and McNabb had a slow start. By the 3rd quarter I thought we were going to get clobbered, but then there was hope and then let down again. I am watching the rest of the NFL carefully and praying we get the wild card. I hope Reid gets fired if we don't make it to the playoffs.

The Giants are a good team and I rooted for them last season at the Superbowl and they are a lot of fun to watch. But I will always be an Eagles fan.

Originally Posted by Apex84
I hope B-more kicks their a**.
Old 11-12-08, 11:42 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
The Giants are a good team and I rooted for them last season at the Superbowl and they are a lot of fun to watch. But I will always be an Eagles fan.

Translation:

Girlfriend is a Giants fan and standing over here while typing, you get this:

Girlfriend walks away, you get this:

Nah, sorry to bust your bubble, Philly's hope's will ride on the outcome of this weekend, if the Redskins beat the Cowboys like I think they will (****, I cant believe I just said that outloud), then it's a wrap for the Eagles. Redskins will be keeping pace to try and make a late push for the Division. Eagles have the 2nd toughest schedule behind my Giants for the rest of the season and as long as Reid is trying to play a power running game without a power running back, you have no shot at the playoffs this year.

Quick Reply: Official NELOC NFL Season Shizzie Talking Thread