NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Good Professional Detailing in Westchester County NY?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-08, 11:20 PM
LW ES300
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Good Professional Detailing in Westchester County NY?

1996 ES300 in great shape and treating me well. Gave it a good old fashioned Turtle Wax (paste) in April or May this year and am looking to get her ready for the snowy, icey crappy winter weather.

Anyone know a reputable detailer in upper Westchester County, NY? I am in the Katonah area and am looking for a place around here or nearby (Bedford, Mt Kisco, Somers, Brewster, or Danbury, CT).

Don't need shampooing and all that for the interior, just a decent complete exterior job. Please PM any suggestions, as well as posting here, so I am sure to see them. Thanks
Old 09-14-08, 09:23 AM
konartist
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey im from ossining and there's a few places around here that do detailing, i know of 1 very good place in briarcliff manor that does a great job and there pretty cheap i think like $80-100 with the shampoo as well, and for $20 they'll have about 6 guys scrubbing and vacuuming your car and it'll be done in 10 minutes haha
Old 09-14-08, 06:11 PM
LW ES300
Driver

Originally Posted by konartist
hey im from ossining and there's a few places around here that do detailing, i know of 1 very good place in briarcliff manor that does a great job and there pretty cheap i think like $80-100 with the shampoo as well, and for $20 they'll have about 6 guys scrubbing and vacuuming your car and it'll be done in 10 minutes haha
Have you had anything done at the place, or seen a car done here in Briarcliff? $100 seems unusually low for detailing What do they do for $100? Wash, wax and polish? Post a name/phone # when you can. Thanks
Old 09-14-08, 09:22 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

http://www.newyorkmotorclub.com/index_s.html
They're in Harrison.

they're now called "spiffy" but same guys. They're the only people who wash the 911 turbo other then me. They'll come to your house if you want too. 914-835-5303
Old 09-27-08, 07:32 PM
SolTrain99
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I know this guy that did my car for $100 for the whole car at my house.

I'm live in White Plains and theres a few places on Route 119 that detail.
Old 03-11-12, 06:25 PM
mhines71
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manor Auto Spa provides an all-season professional experience for vehicles and their owners. Our team will wash, shine, detail and polish every inch of your vehicle, restoring its natural beauty. These treatments are provided at your home, office, or commuter parking lot. You will fall in love with your vehicle all over again.

Manor Auto Spa is a family owned and operated business that was designed to cater to its customers - people who take pride in their vehicles...the same way we take pride in our work.

We know that our customers appreciate the attention that we pay to details and our commitment to quality work. Our goal at Manor Auto Spa is to be the most convenient and professional mobile detailing business in both Westchester and Putnam Counties. We look forward to adding you to our family of satisfied customers...

Please visit us at www.manorautospa.com, call us at 914-334-2497, or email us at info@manorautospa.com.
Old 03-12-12, 01:02 PM
Heavy
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

used to work for a small independent company that serviced fairfield and westchester counties, i do it on the side now as a hobby. usually charge $90 for a full outside. im located in danbury, If your interested PM me, thanks