NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Ross Dock Meet Photos...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-08, 11:32 PM
is300jus8u
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam missed out on a great meet ..i see so many familiar cars...cant wait for nex meet start planning guys im guessin theres no more for 08 ..i hope one more fall meet can be thrown around..
Old 10-28-08, 07:41 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
hey albert, did you MD guys ever get to experience the White Castle you wanted so desperately to try?
Unfortunately, no. My navi was acting up and it did not tell me which lane I needed to be in so I missed the local traffic lane and thus the exit. After that, the toll came up so we had no chance unless we turned around.. I said screw it so we just headed down. Next time my friend... next time.
Old 10-28-08, 07:44 AM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by beez43
Unfortunately, no. My navi was acting up and it did not tell me which lane I needed to be in so I missed the local traffic lane and thus the exit. After that, the toll came up so we had no chance unless we turned around.. I said screw it so we just headed down. Next time my friend... next time.
Next time let me know, there is a White Castle near my place. Ill grab some for you guys next bbq?
Old 10-28-08, 07:46 AM
IcEnPinKi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking

It was a great meet...Nice to meet alot of you guys..Now lemme try to get these pics up..
Old 10-28-08, 08:11 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Dam Albert... You should have told me saturday night when we were out. We could of stopped at one...
Old 10-28-08, 08:11 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mikez
next time let me know, there is a white castle near my place. Ill grab some for you guys next bbq? :d
you the man!
Old 10-28-08, 08:13 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GSoup
Dam Albert... You should have told me saturday night when we were out. We could of stopped at one...
appreciate your offer but that halalguys really did it for me. That was on point my friend.. cant wait for the next NY meet... Maybe we should set a lexfest up soon for next year!
Old 10-28-08, 11:58 AM
army151
Driver School Candidate

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by GSoup
Just to clarify...

Apparently there was some individuals that left before and may have acted up on there way out. Police were responding to a Lexus driver acting "reckless'. It just so happens that the black gs was the one leaving when the cops showed up to see what was going on. So he was the first one they saw and the first one to get harrassed. Wrong place and the wrong time.

So kudos to whoever it was that brought the cops to our meet because of their behavior Just do us all a favor next time and don't bother coming.
Just to relay a few words of wisdom: For all the people that left first, and felt the need to "peel" out of the parking lot at 40mph....the only attention you brought to yourself was the look of parent's faces with little kids running around. WHich who proably made a "friendly" call to the 5-O....so next time think twice about doing that especially if there are little kids around...we dont need that kind of attention...otherwise it was a great meet....had lots of fun....to the chef next time you relax and we got you covered. Catch you all soon
Old 10-28-08, 01:58 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a great idea for another cruise. Let's get together and take a ride to the neartest white castle. LOL. Anyway great pics, sorry I missed out. Hope to see some of you guys at the Ft. Hunt Park meet.
Old 10-28-08, 02:08 PM
beez43
Pole Position

http://nycfoodguy.com/

Just found this crazy site.. Looks like I have much more business to tend to in NYC and must be up there more frequently... Gosh I cant even focus on work because of this..
Old 10-28-08, 04:28 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pic of our caravan stuck in traffic

objects in mirror are slower than they appear ... notice the billboard up top
Old 10-28-08, 04:35 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nism0
I was the guy walking around with the big white lens on my camera. You complimented my camera. lol. I wasn't sure if you remembered me.
lol camera must've been in the way...

how could i forget the dude that spent a million dollars on his lugnuts..
Old 10-28-08, 05:09 PM
1stGS30
Lead Lap

anyone else noticed this guy walking around with his fam?

Old 10-28-08, 05:17 PM
lextronics
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1stGS30
anyone else noticed this guy walking around with his fam?

I saw heraldo by the swings, i was with afew of you when we noticed him lol mad funny..... i still think it was really him
Old 10-28-08, 05:22 PM
1stGS30
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lextronics
I saw heraldo by the swings, i was with afew of you when we noticed him lol mad funny..... i still think it was really him
it was him im sure it was! lol but who r u?

Quick Reply: Ross Dock Meet Photos...