NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2009,,,,You got Questions,,,,We got answers

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-09, 02:07 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
LOL,, I will be in the area friday as well but I haven't registered or booked yet. Unemployment has been having it's disadvantages lately, but I will be doing so by the end of the month. The judging lane is VERY, VERY close to where our pavillion is. If you look at some of the past Carlisle threads, you will see a lane where there is a stand alone tent in the lane, this is the judging area.
i saw that, but heres the secret i curbed one of my wheels and right now its not in the budget to be able to be fixed by carlisle. since i had to buy new tires for the car and the girly has eaten threw the new brakes i put on the range. so i need to get that in tip top shape to tow. so thats why i dont want to move. if i have to roll slowly by a judge then my secret will be exposed. tucking past the fender hides stuff. lol
Old 03-17-09, 02:18 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ahh,,secret exposed. Trust me, the judging is not really that strict and you have enough mods on your car to more than fully compensate for that. You may lose a few points for it but when you SEE the stuff that rolls thru there getting judged, well I hope you can hold you stomach long enough to stop the pain while laughing. We have seen Cavaliers with loose/poorly fitting bodykits, primered civics, etc roll thru there trying to get judged. You have nothing to worry about.
Old 03-17-09, 02:31 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

ok ok you talked me into it. lol

i sent you my registration#
Old 03-17-09, 06:54 PM
camelflage
Pole Position

Ahh,,secret exposed. Trust me, the judging is not really that strict and you have enough mods on your car to more than fully compensate for that. You may lose a few points for it but when you SEE the stuff that rolls thru there getting judged, well I hope you can hold you stomach long enough to stop the pain while laughing. We have seen Cavaliers with loose/poorly fitting bodykits, primered civics, etc roll thru there trying to get judged. You have nothing to worry about.
rofl... guess im gonna do the roll through judging then...
Old 03-17-09, 09:11 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hey, i just tried registering and it kept saying that it could not charge my car because the address i entered was incorrect. I know I moved 2yrs ago, but I also know that I know my address. Is there a number that I can call to register over the phone?
Old 03-18-09, 07:59 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by excluesive
hey, i just tried registering and it kept saying that it could not charge my car because the address i entered was incorrect. I know I moved 2yrs ago, but I also know that I know my address. Is there a number that I can call to register over the phone?
Chris, if your cc bills still go to your previous addy and not your current one, that is why you are having the problems. I have mine go to my permanent addy b/c I tend to move quite abit so my bills go to my parents home and I just pick them up there(I use that as my perm addy).

In any regards, the number is (717) 243-7855. Remember to let them know that you are registering under the NELOC group, non-judged field, if you don't plan on getting judged and remember to pm me your order/confirmation number.

Last edited by trukn1; 03-18-09 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-18-09, 05:33 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Chris, if your cc bills still go to your previous addy and not your current one, that is why you are having the problems. I have mine go to my permanent addy b/c I tend to move quite abit so my bills go to my parents home and I just pick them up there(I use that as my perm addy).

In any regards, the number is (717) 243-7855. Remember to let them know that you are registering under the NELOC group, non-judged field, if you don't plan on getting judged and remember to pm me your order/confirmation number.
Thanks. I know the rules with CC and whatever. Everything comes to my current address, that's why I am having a problem. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
Old 03-29-09, 06:45 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Time is drawing upon us quickly. Get your registration today and remember to send me your confirmation numbers. Thanks!!
Old 03-30-09, 02:15 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

How many are attending this year????
Old 03-30-09, 05:31 PM
pakeeno
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

4 people from ISfanatics are looking for 1 more to do the second group buy. yes it's only $7 cheaper but that could be food hahah. Anyone interested, no matter what I'll be registered this week.
Old 03-30-09, 08:20 PM
Zinda
Lexus Test Driver

When is it?
Old 03-30-09, 08:26 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

May 9th and 10th. This thread will provide all necessary information. Caravan and meet up threads will come later in the month of April.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nelo...on-thread.html
Old 03-31-09, 08:45 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'm wondering what the issue is this year. A lot of people have been talking about going, but not many registered yet. Are people waiting for something
Old 03-31-09, 09:13 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

I guess the economy put a hurtin on a lot of people. I hope more people register. C'mon ppl, let's show some NELOC loooove.
Old 03-31-09, 10:32 AM
camelflage
Pole Position

yeah i dont know what to say, i keep telling people that if theyre only gonna go to 1 show this entire season they should go to carlisle....

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2009,,,,You got Questions,,,,We got answers