NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Visiting the Wash. DC area

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-09 | 08:15 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Default Visiting the Wash. DC area

Hi everyone. Me and my lady will be visiting the DC area this weekend. We're driving down tomorrow right after work and we should get there around 9ish. We are going to stop at the Supraforums mega meet in College Park, so I hope to see some of you guys there, plus we will be mad hungry so I hope we can grab a bite to eat together. We will be hanging out all day Sat. in DC and hitting some clubs Sat night, girl clubs though but we're up for anything if you guys have suggestions. It'd be nice to chill with some of the NELOC crew.
Old 01-22-09 | 08:17 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

See you at the Supra Meet Thai.
Old 01-22-09 | 08:45 AM
BRADSGS4
Lead Lap

See you at the meet. DC has alot to get into at night!
Old 01-22-09 | 11:59 AM
camelflage
Pole Position

hit up 18th street lounge if you get a chance. one of my favorites........
Old 01-22-09 | 12:09 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
Hi everyone. Me and my lady will be visiting the DC area this weekend. We're driving down tomorrow right after work and we should get there around 9ish. We are going to stop at the Supraforums mega meet in College Park, so I hope to see some of you guys there, plus we will be mad hungry so I hope we can grab a bite to eat together. We will be hanging out all day Sat. in DC and hitting some clubs Sat night, girl clubs though but we're up for anything if you guys have suggestions. It'd be nice to chill with some of the NELOC crew.
meaning as girls night or club?

Old 01-22-09 | 12:10 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by camelflage
is that club?

aight i'll stop
Old 01-22-09 | 01:03 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by camelflage
ok, we can pre-game there, do they have a nice dance floor? What kind of music?

I like hip hop, but I prefer some old school into the mix with some dancehall reggae. I can't listen to down south crunk music all night or go-go and definitely no electric trance house bull****. Sorry guys, but us Philly peeps can't do go-go.

Originally Posted by 02GGP_IS
meaning as girls night or club?

It's always girls club for me, I have lots of dollars. lol. No, seriously Ana and I will most likely go to an all girl bar just cause we can't dance at the straight places, the guys don't leave us alone. But we can always meet up at a scrip club too! That kind of attention we don't mind For some reason when I hang out with some of my boys, we always end up there anyway.
Old 01-22-09 | 01:17 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Old 01-22-09 | 03:13 PM
beez43
Pole Position

LOL!! i agree.. gogo sucks *****!! and so does south crunk music.. Saturday might be a good day but ill be working on some stuff at smitty's... or might be at work.. post up some more details so we can figure out how to coordinate.. problem is, dc is not a friendly place for our babies so if you can drive a little further south to VA or meet near the beltway either rockville area or upper marlboro, im sure there would be more people willing to come out..
Old 01-22-09 | 04:54 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by beez43
LOL!! i agree.. gogo sucks *****!! and so does south crunk music.. Saturday might be a good day but ill be working on some stuff at smitty's... or might be at work.. post up some more details so we can figure out how to coordinate.. problem is, dc is not a friendly place for our babies so if you can drive a little further south to VA or meet near the beltway either rockville area or upper marlboro, im sure there would be more people willing to come out..
There's no parking lots where our cars would be safe? If its that bad, I'll take a cab. I know I said we would be staying in old town Alexandria, but I found a better deal at the Sheraton in Crystal City. U coming to the meet Fri night?
Old 01-22-09 | 09:13 PM
beez43
Pole Position

crystal city is right across the bridge for me.. pretty close but i will not be able to make it Friday.. got work till late and have to get up really early the next morning.. i am actually working on the stimulus and the 09 omnibus bills... it is tough but hopefully itll all be over soon.. You should try to meet us up in MD though but DC streets suck *** and if you go a little far from the capitol, then it starts to get hood... real hood...
Old 01-22-09 | 10:12 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

hey hey... I love GO GO..lol I know it takes a little while to get use to it Beez, you will be in the next Chuck Brown video soon..lol. I don't know much about the girl clubs but, you will find something to get into. I love DC after hours. Too bad you are coming down on the weekend. I could invite you two out for lunch during the work week.
Old 01-23-09 | 07:05 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by beez43
crystal city is right across the bridge for me.. pretty close but i will not be able to make it Friday.. got work till late and have to get up really early the next morning.. i am actually working on the stimulus and the 09 omnibus bills... it is tough but hopefully itll all be over soon.. You should try to meet us up in MD though but DC streets suck *** and if you go a little far from the capitol, then it starts to get hood... real hood...
I can handle the hood, I just can't handle haters...that's for the heads up.

dang, that sucks though, I hope I get to see you this weekend at least. Let me talk to the wifey and see what she wants to do Saturday night. Albert do you work for the feds? You don't have to go into detail, I'm just curious y you're working on those bills?

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
hey hey... I love GO GO..lol I know it takes a little while to get use to it Beez, you will be in the next Chuck Brown video soon..lol. I don't know much about the girl clubs but, you will find something to get into. I love DC after hours. Too bad you are coming down on the weekend. I could invite you two out for lunch during the work week.
Thanks Big, I appreciate the lunch offer. I would stay until Monday cause I'm taking off, but I have to come back home Sunday night to spend Chinese New Year with the fam, that's y I took off in the first place.
Old 01-23-09 | 07:23 AM
beez43
Pole Position

yea i work for appropriations on the house side... it is NUTS!!! and till the day i die, i will not get used to GO GO!!! its the west coast blood in me.. sorry .. yeah lets try to meet up or smitty will be able to come out to i think.. ill shoot you a pm.
Old 01-23-09 | 08:04 AM
camelflage
Pole Position

oh, prolly not 18th street then cause its mostly deep house and trance.

http://www.eighteenthstreetlounge.com/index.html

Quick Reply: Visiting the Wash. DC area