NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Well NELOC it's been fun

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-09, 04:12 PM
phillygs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn , Say it aint so . When we spoke about a month ago you told me about the move but I was like nah he aint goin nowhere . Guess I was wrong . You aint lying about this ****ed up economy , and fam comes first you gotta do what you gotta do . Wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure things will work out for both of you . If you have any second thought at all just hit me up , you can come turn some pipe wrenches with me plus pay is good , I'm sure I can pull some strings for you . p.s. be carefull out there as Deniro says even the cops get burried in the dessert stay outa trouble
Old 01-29-09, 05:01 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

I only met you twice but good luck with the move dude, my job has been laying people off too so i think my names on that list. Vegas was my choice also.
Old 01-29-09, 05:11 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

It's unfortunate thing to hear and its news which is all around us. It'll be good to see you again and wish you well in person.
Old 01-29-09, 05:20 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg i still need the stickers!! J/k but good luck out in the west... Heck, u probably find lots of more stuff for your car. It nice meeting you couple times and try to look on the bright side on this move.
Old 01-29-09, 06:57 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't even know where to start to be honest. We were talking about this the other day and I see you decided to move forward with this plan. I wish you and Monteece the best of luck on your future out there in L.V. I know it will all work out for the best and you'll be fine. You have a good head on your shoulders and someone who supports you. What more could you ask for?

I'm gonna hold you to your offer the next time I head out there... hahha. I haven't been there in a minute but I'll eventually make it out there again. :P

I'm sure we'll talk before and even after you move out there.

So when's the party again?
Old 01-29-09, 07:01 PM
JFLACO610
Pole Position

This economy sucks, but as other people state, you're goin for a reason & make the best out of it. family 1st, good luck & all the best. I havent been a part of any meets or anything at that but for the goin away party Ill bring the pernil(did i spell that right)
Old 01-29-09, 07:54 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty
Well I for one am glad you're leaving. I never liked you PUNK!!!
-Smitty
Originally Posted by Apex84
Awww is that cause of the parking situation at LexFest '05

Just kidding.
nah.. i know why... cuz you was a cxckblxckin bxtch... that's why

can't wait to party it up... it'll be your last chance to CB anyone in NELOC

feel bad for Vegas dudes...

hahahhahahahahhaa
Old 01-29-09, 09:27 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

it's sad that is leaving...bastard...bros before hoes!! wish you luck and best for you and ms.apex..dont forget about us NELOC / ISf / LNC

sorry had to post this one last time

being him.

before

after

Old 01-29-09, 09:58 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Leroy, this is one hell of a surprise to me as we dont talk on the regular. I'm sorry to hear about the current troubles that are plaguing you. This economy has had an effect on all of us but to people like you who have been laid off its just horrible. I would like to wish you luck in all of your future endeavors and think of this a blessing in disguise. I know that once you get out there you will find a much better job and Apex3.0 will be a go Good luck to you and Monteece. Update on the pending party but Carlise is definitely a go this year for me as I got things going on. But if you anything in the meantime don't hesitate to ask.

Vlad
Old 01-30-09, 03:56 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

good luck on everything
Old 01-30-09, 05:11 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, sorry to hear about the job situation, this economy is crazy. Big move, but like most have stated, you have a good head on your shoulders, and together you will make it. Best of Luck, and hope to see ya before your move.
Old 01-30-09, 05:49 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
I'LL MISS YOU APEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! Oh you too Leroy. No in all seriousness, it'll be so hard to see you go but you are making good strides towards a much bigger tomorrow. I've had the pleasure of being around you and Monteece and when something is real there is no denying it. The two of you together is unstoppable!!! Keep your head up in this job field and I'm sure you'll both be blessed with great things to come. You both deserve it!!! I gotta thank you for all the help you given me and especially to Scarlet since I came on board back in March, 07 (time flies when you're having fun). I know I seem pretty wobbling at times but you always were a big motivator for me. You will surely be missed but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm sure we will all party it up before you go, NELOC style :-)
Damn, you going to miss my car more than me. . Any way this is definitely the best move for the two of us as we see it and we're going to make the most of it. I gotta say you've been a real work in progress but you managed to come out to more stuff this past year than the one previous. Not to mention that car of yours nearly put me in the retirement home . But continue to participate and push forward modding your ride.

Originally Posted by phillygs3
Damn , Say it aint so . When we spoke about a month ago you told me about the move but I was like nah he aint goin nowhere . Guess I was wrong . You aint lying about this ****ed up economy , and fam comes first you gotta do what you gotta do . Wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure things will work out for both of you . If you have any second thought at all just hit me up , you can come turn some pipe wrenches with me plus pay is good , I'm sure I can pull some strings for you . p.s. be carefull out there as Deniro says even the cops get burried in the dessert stay outa trouble
What can I say Rob. The s*** aint poppin on the east for us anymore. LOL OK I won't go that far. But we figured that since the two of us don't have any obligations to stay in MD anymore why not start fresh some place totally different. It should prove to workout well for both of our professions so we got to put all those years of college to use. If I have to come back and need a job I'll be sure to hit you up first. Continue to hold it down for Philly. Thanks

Originally Posted by davidv433
I only met you twice but good luck with the move dude, my job has been laying people off too so i think my names on that list. Vegas was my choice also.
Yeah the economy sucks and we just have to tough it out. If you do decide to move to LV hit me up.

Originally Posted by MrG4Life
It's unfortunate thing to hear and its news which is all around us. It'll be good to see you again and wish you well in person.
Thanks a lot. Hope to see you again before the move.

Originally Posted by horent135
omg i still need the stickers!! J/k but good luck out in the west... Heck, u probably find lots of more stuff for your car. It nice meeting you couple times and try to look on the bright side on this move.
Hahaha. Damn stickers. Thanks.

Originally Posted by GSoup
I don't even know where to start to be honest. We were talking about this the other day and I see you decided to move forward with this plan. I wish you and Monteece the best of luck on your future out there in L.V. I know it will all work out for the best and you'll be fine. You have a good head on your shoulders and someone who supports you. What more could you ask for?

I'm gonna hold you to your offer the next time I head out there... hahha. I haven't been there in a minute but I'll eventually make it out there again. :P

I'm sure we'll talk before and even after you move out there.

So when's the party again?
Yeah bro decided to get up and go. Thank you for your best wishes as we will definitely need them. There's nothing else I could ask for. Well maybe a big bag of money .

We'll still talk after I'm gone. Especially once I see your car in person at Carlisle.

Once I set an official move date, I'll let everyone know when the party is.

Originally Posted by JFLACO610
This economy sucks, but as other people state, you're goin for a reason & make the best out of it. family 1st, good luck & all the best. I havent been a part of any meets or anything at that but for the goin away party Ill bring the pernil(did i spell that right)
Haven't been to a meet!!!!! Man this is a good a time if any. Make sure you come out to Carlisle with everyone else and get to know those in your Lex community

Originally Posted by Batmobile
nah.. i know why... cuz you was a cxckblxckin bxtch... that's why

can't wait to party it up... it'll be your last chance to CB anyone in NELOC

feel bad for Vegas dudes...

hahahhahahahahhaa
Oh boy here you go. Man Monteece and I tried to hook you up with this tight a$$ girl we know at Ross Docks last year, but we both agreed that you were to weak to handle her. So we got you hooked up with someone else. It's not our fault you thought she looked like Gabriel Union. Open your eyes a little more next time. But I'll tell you what, if you ever make out to LV we'll hook you up again and I promise you won't have to pay for it.

Originally Posted by 02GGP_IS
it's sad that is leaving...bastard...bros before hoes!! wish you luck and best for you and ms.apex..dont forget about us NELOC / ISf / LNC

sorry had to post this one last time

being him.

before

after
You and your damn pics Jae, just wait until I see you next. Just cause I'm moving doesn't mean I won't still give you MA discounts and part hookups. Plus I'll still be on ISF in the BS thread.

Originally Posted by Spyder78
Hey Leroy, this is one hell of a surprise to me as we dont talk on the regular. I'm sorry to hear about the current troubles that are plaguing you. This economy has had an effect on all of us but to people like you who have been laid off its just horrible. I would like to wish you luck in all of your future endeavors and think of this a blessing in disguise. I know that once you get out there you will find a much better job and Apex3.0 will be a go. Good luck to you and Monteece. Update on the pending party but Carlise is definitely a go this year for me as I got things going on. But if you anything in the meantime don't hesitate to ask.

Vlad
Hey Vlad I know we've only met twice but they were definitely good times. The economy isn't a joke at all and I'm seeing people getting laid off left and right. But it is what it is and Monteece and I are doing what we feel is best. Apex 3.0 will be a project I'll eventually get back to but in the meantime it's on the shelf. But glad to hear you're coming to Carlisle this year so we can kick one last time.

Originally Posted by nabbun
good luck on everything
Thanks bro
Old 01-30-09, 06:27 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

vegas is like my second home so i hope to catch you on the strip when i come out... there is a sushi place in henderson that i always hit up but i know you will have fun out there!! there are a bunch of vegas members so i know you will be rolling with them.. catch you later tonight man!
Old 01-30-09, 06:45 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm suprised Jae took so long to post those pics....
Old 01-30-09, 06:56 AM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MrMark
I'm suprised Jae took so long to post those pics....

i didnt see this thread until last night...it was funny how Leroy wants to keep this as DL..but then now it's on public

Quick Reply: Well NELOC it's been fun