Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camelflage
long distance twins.....
when apex meet camel
Old 01-30-09, 08:22 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Well Leroy, i've only met you twice now, but you were always real chill and good company. i feel the same as everyone else, and you two will do just fine.
Old 01-30-09, 09:53 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dam man I was looking forward to meeting you this spring/summer. Good luck man, Its a tough market right now. I wish you and the ms. best of luck just incase i don't catch you before you leave...
Old 01-30-09, 10:29 AM
KiPod
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn man, just because Jeff and Albert are getting boosted doesnt mean you have to move away from the competition. I know we havnt had much time to chill (mostly because Im always hiding) but your gonna be missed. Just remember its not what happens, its what you do when it happens. Life is a canvas... GO PAINT!!!

Last edited by KiPod; 01-30-09 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-30-09, 10:46 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FlavesLex
Wow, sorry to hear about the job situation, this economy is crazy. Big move, but like most have stated, you have a good head on your shoulders, and together you will make it. Best of Luck, and hope to see ya before your move.
Thanks a lot Flav. Def come to Carlisle and we'll kick there.

Originally Posted by beez43
vegas is like my second home so i hope to catch you on the strip when i come out... there is a sushi place in henderson that i always hit up but i know you will have fun out there!! there are a bunch of vegas members so i know you will be rolling with them.. catch you later tonight man!
Henderson is the area we're moving to. Nice and cheap. Just gotta watch out for the speed bumps. They're like small mountains. Def come visit.

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
Well Leroy, i've only met you twice now, but you were always real chill and good company. i feel the same as everyone else, and you two will do just fine.
Thanks a lot bro.

Originally Posted by bluelex
Dam man I was looking forward to meeting you this spring/summer. Good luck man, Its a tough market right now. I wish you and the ms. best of luck just incase i don't catch you before you leave...
Wow you moved to NJ. I thought you were still in FL. Well I'm headed up to NJ a few times before I leave. Maybe we can meet up, especially now that I might be joining Team Solo.

Originally Posted by KiPod
Damn man, just because Jeff and Albert are getting boosted doesnt mean you have to move away from the competition. I know we havnt had much time to chill (mostly because Im always hiding) but your gonna be missed. Just remember its not what happens, its what you do when it happens. Life is a canvas... GO PAINT!!!
Hahahaha. Trust me when I start (hopefully start) my boost project it won't take me 6-7 months like Jeff . You need to come out more this season though. Stop working so hard and skating so much. Chill with your Lexus fam. I'll be in touch.
Old 02-02-09, 09:38 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

damn bro, i didnt realize that this happened, im really sorry to hear about your troubles but on a lighter note cant wait to see you down here again, its pretty chill down here but its nothing like the east coast, I miss NY like nothing else but ive gotten over it.. pm me your cell number!
Old 02-03-09, 06:52 AM
BRADSGS4
Lead Lap

Man sorry to see you move. I was going to try and show with you some this year. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 02-03-09, 07:36 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ay-nako
damn bro, i didnt realize that this happened, im really sorry to hear about your troubles but on a lighter note cant wait to see you down here again, its pretty chill down here but its nothing like the east coast, I miss NY like nothing else but ive gotten over it.. pm me your cell number!
Hey David, I'll hit you up later. Your car was pretty low when I had seen it so I should be fine out there. I can't wait to get out there and move forward.

Originally Posted by BRADSGS4
Man sorry to see you move. I was going to try and show with you some this year. I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks Brad. I was hoping to see you before I go. Maybe at the next Supra Meet.
Old 02-03-09, 08:30 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LEEEEEEROY!!!

Definitely a shocker here man =[ Definitely was a cool dude to talk to.

We're gonna miss beating your *** up lol
Old 02-03-09, 01:45 PM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

Good luck Leroy
u got my # if any thing brother best of luck 2 u and ur Lady out there
Old 02-04-09, 08:42 AM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

LeRoy... you'll be greatly missed. It seems like just as I finished my recent academy and get back in the swing of things with NELOC, you're heading out west. I know you have to do what you have to do. I support you and I'm sure so does the rest of your NELOC family. I'll be out visit!
Old 02-04-09, 09:13 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by UncleRay
LEEEEEEROY!!!

Definitely a shocker here man =[ Definitely was a cool dude to talk to.

We're gonna miss beating your *** up lol
beating my ? Yeah that'll never happen

Originally Posted by ISDreams
Good luck Leroy
u got my # if any thing brother best of luck 2 u and ur Lady out there
Thanks O' we'll still be in touch. I hope those wheels worked out for you.

Originally Posted by WhiteHotIS
LeRoy... you'll be greatly missed. It seems like just as I finished my recent academy and get back in the swing of things with NELOC, you're heading out west. I know you have to do what you have to do. I support you and I'm sure so does the rest of your NELOC family. I'll be out visit!
WOW Brandon is back. LOL. I'm glad to see you back on the forum bro. Hopefully we'll get up before I go.
Old 02-07-09, 04:58 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Exclamation

I'm officially leaving on Monday, April 6th
Old 02-07-09, 05:58 PM
So Philly1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<---Super super late. And there no point in saying anything thats already been said. We live in a cold world cuz but like someone else said already change is'nt alway bad. Roll wit tha punches.....

Peace and good luck homie!!

Quick Reply: Well NELOC it's been fun