NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

No HIN Chantilly this year ?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-09, 06:33 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRADSGS4
I will be looking into the show idea hard. I will need full NELOC participation to make it worth it. So you all look for updates in the spring time. Talk to you all soon.
Hmmmm hopefully you can pull something off before I skip town Brad.
Old 02-06-09, 08:45 AM
BRADSGS4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Apex84
Hmmmm hopefully you can pull something off before I skip town Brad.
A few key people and myself have been talking about this already. Make a wish foundation will be the donation that the $$$ will go to. I have to get creative with this because it needs to be in the best location and that is not easy to find. There has been some shows in Cali that have been setup in parking garage's and the turnout looked great they had. Lot's of nice cars!
Getting permission to put on a show around here is a pain. We want to make this real big like 200 cars. I will keep everyone updated on this.
Old 02-06-09, 09:24 AM
TLe2006
Lexus Champion

I say you find a big mall or plaza that is not doing well and has a lot of spaces. I think they will allow you to hang out with a lot of cars since it will help out their business.
Old 02-06-09, 09:34 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

A few key people and myself have been talking about this already. Make a wish foundation will be the donation that the $$$ will go to. I have to get creative with this because it needs to be in the best location and that is not easy to find. There has been some shows in Cali that have been setup in parking garage's and the turnout looked great they had. Lot's of nice cars!
Getting permission to put on a show around here is a pain. We want to make this real big like 200 cars. I will keep everyone updated on this.
Sounds good.
Old 02-06-09, 02:09 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This sounds like a great idea. Let me know if you need any assistance with this project.
Old 02-06-09, 04:42 PM
BRADSGS4
Lead Lap

Thanks! I will keep the updates coming.