Saturday April 11
47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

NELOC Beginning of Spring BBQ ****Rescheduled to 4/4/09,,,,2 PM!!!!***

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-09 | 06:11 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

This really blows! I'm so pissed at the weather, stupid f***ing weather. I'm still coming down, I have a nice room in downtown DC so I"m going to party it up anyway. Man, I'm glad I didn't go grocery shopping last night. I was ready to peel like 50 potatoes..lol.
Old 03-27-09 | 06:13 AM
is driven
Driver School Candidate

4th is cool. Whatever works
Old 03-27-09 | 06:31 AM
pakeeno
Driver

April 4th eh, damn... we'll see

Originally Posted by Chancellor
We need to start up a new list of attendees for the 4th!!
Attendees to where? Pei Wei in Columbia's a little too far for a mini meet. I think NoVA people are doin something, dunno yet.

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
This really blows! I'm so pissed at the weather, stupid f***ing weather. I'm still coming down, I have a nice room in downtown DC so I"m going to party it up anyway. Man, I'm glad I didn't go grocery shopping last night. I was ready to peel like 50 potatoes..lol.
wow you rented a hotel in DC for the BBQ? party? DC? when? where? who's throwing it?
Old 03-27-09 | 06:51 AM
LRoy430ul
Pit Crew

I guess ill be able to swing by on the 4th but not for long since I already had other plans....It would really suck if sat turned out to be a nice day tho since it dropped back down to 30% and its looking pretty nice out 2day.
Old 03-27-09 | 06:55 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pakeeno
wow you rented a hotel in DC for the BBQ? party? DC? when? where? who's throwing it?
Well I wanted to stay in DC cause I knew after the BBQ I was gonna hit the clubs. Not sure where I'm going yet, probably some place I can kick it casually with good music. Since it's raining and all I'm not going to feel like putting on heels and make up.
Old 03-27-09 | 06:58 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I say we keep it as originally scheduled. Weather is looking better.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...nav_undeclared

Smitty make a final decision today by noon. If you decide to keep the date set as tomorrow, Tony and send out a mass PM to all members, and 1 of us can send out a message on Fcebook to all NELOC members.
Old 03-27-09 | 07:25 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

RESCHEDULED

I'm looking at the news this morning (Fox5 DC) and they're calling for rain to begin early tomorrow morning and run into Sunday early morning. Yeah weather.com is now showing 30% but they are often wrong. Better safe then sorry so its a wrap.

Sorry. Like I said cant control the weather. Was trying to do a nice thing for the group. And for the people with the rude comments, I'm gonna see you.

-Smitty
Old 03-27-09 | 07:31 AM
ChrISF
Lexus Champion

damn, why can't tomorrow be as nice out as today...
Old 03-27-09 | 07:35 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Danggggggg what can you do. Like Smitty said you can't control the weather. Hopefully next weekend is all sunshine and 60 degree weather :-) (wishful thinking)
Old 03-27-09 | 07:36 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Smitty
RESCHEDULED

I'm looking at the news this morning (Fox5 DC) and they're calling for rain to begin early tomorrow morning and run into Sunday early morning. Yeah weather.com is now showing 30% but they are often wrong. Better safe then sorry so its a wrap.

Sorry. Like I said cant control the weather. Was trying to do a nice thing for the group. And for the people with the rude comments, I'm gonna see you.

-Smitty
Uh-oh, Smitty beat down. Rude people suck!

Yo, for real, thanks so much Smitty for offering your home like that to NELOC. As much as I wish it wasn't rescheduled, I understand your decision. Rain can really mess up the day and the last thing you need is people trackin dirt and mud all up in your crib and then leaving without cleaning up after their mess.
Old 03-27-09 | 07:36 AM
hnae_jar
Rookie

****t i might not be able to do that... man... i hate the rain...
Old 03-27-09 | 07:38 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Was trying to do a nice thing for the group. And for the people with the rude comments, I'm gonna see you.

-Smitty
wow... for real...

a-holes...

get them smitty

Old 03-27-09 | 07:40 AM
KiPod
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by KiPod
Here, I will add more rain myself.
And for the people with the rude comments, I'm gonna see you.
I'm not sure if that was thrown in to the rude comment category. I just want to clarify that I was crying because I could not make it on the 4th. I was not referring to other people.
Old 03-27-09 | 07:44 AM
beez43
Pole Position

ki youre such an *******!!! haha i think we know you well enough that people wont take much offense to what you say.. btw.. saw my car today at the yard.. everything past the windshield is TOAST!! even the intercooler!! WTF!!! but everything behind that is good.. oh and the suspension is good to along with the tires and brakes.. so yay i guess?
Old 03-27-09 | 07:59 AM
KiPod
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, I just wanted to be sure. Let me know when your ready to tear it apart. And, please, please, please, save me the wing. I think I'm gonna work on Joe's exhaust Saturday instead while I have some dents removed from my car.

Quick Reply: NELOC Beginning of Spring BBQ ****Rescheduled to 4/4/09,,,,2 PM!!!!***