NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Its been awhile...but im back around. (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-09, 02:38 AM
retrospexo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

car's lookin mean man... i love the quad tip exhaust
Old 04-30-09, 05:03 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

nice! Are you going to Carlisle? I'd like to see the car in person and chat with you with audio stuff.
Old 04-30-09, 05:52 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice. Looks like you coughed up some money for all that. Look forward to seeing it in person.

-Smitty
Old 04-30-09, 06:43 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wassup Ron...

Can't wait to check it out in person. You definitely should have went more aggressive with the offsets on your wheels. Slap the spacers on and let's get some new photos.
Old 04-30-09, 06:53 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i really like the exterior except for all the chrome accents around the rear tail lights and trunk area. i think it would look so much more classy without all the chrome accents on the back. also all that d.a.d. garson stuff on the interior is a little much, always remember that there is a fine line between vip and overdone. i know you said your were changing up a lot of stuff so maybe these comments are already null & void..

p.s. i always dreamed about doing an audio wholesaler internet store thing when i was younger, that seems like the way to go.. props!!
Old 04-30-09, 07:10 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you have to take apart the headlights to tint the amber turn signal? I was thinking of doing that and just doing an overlay wouldnt cover it nicely as yours...
Old 04-30-09, 03:24 PM
lextronics
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
nice! Are you going to Carlisle? I'd like to see the car in person and chat with you with audio stuff.
Yep im gonna be there..i thought this week i wasnt going to be able to go because the custom shop my cars at right now said they wont be done in time. So we are skipping a bunch of things to get the trunk done in time...

But ill be there...see you there.

Originally Posted by GSoup
Wassup Ron...

Can't wait to check it out in person. You definitely should have went more aggressive with the offsets on your wheels. Slap the spacers on and let's get some new photos.
Thanks bro...i know! I thought that it would be perfect and fit flush, but i was completely wrong! I have my spacers ready to go, but i need to do some work to the fenders and now i wont have time before the show, so im going to have to go there like that...but ill have the spacers and other things ready for the ross docks.

Originally Posted by sojah
i really like the exterior except for all the chrome accents around the rear tail lights and trunk area. i think it would look so much more classy without all the chrome accents on the back. also all that d.a.d. garson stuff on the interior is a little much, always remember that there is a fine line between vip and overdone. i know you said your were changing up a lot of stuff so maybe these comments are already null & void..

p.s. i always dreamed about doing an audio wholesaler internet store thing when i was younger, that seems like the way to go.. props!!
heh yep, i dont like the rear stuff as well and im gonna have alot of changes still to do..

if you ever want to go that route, let me know and ill def help you out. belive me the internet store is one of the easiest jobs you could ever have as long as you have the connections for drop shipping

Originally Posted by beez43
did you have to take apart the headlights to tint the amber turn signal? I was thinking of doing that and just doing an overlay wouldnt cover it nicely as yours...
I actually just tinted right over the headlight where the reflector was..It actually looks good and clean so if you like it, go for it!
Old 05-01-09, 10:13 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

that is one pimp GS u got there man with all those parts and accessories, u definitely have your hands full. looking forward to check it out at carlisle! see u there!
Old 05-04-09, 07:32 AM
96SC4
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wowza!!! that car is delicious.....
Old 08-26-09, 04:34 PM
UpInTheLex
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

I think your motto should be:

"If more is better. Than too much should be almost enough."
Old 09-08-09, 01:28 PM