NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2009 Aftermath Pics thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-09, 05:36 PM
arpham
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ay sorry chris I didn't get a chance to call you. I just went home and crashed..got up at 3 and couldn't go back to bed lol
Old 05-10-09, 06:15 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Sorry we couldn't make it this year.....but looks like a great turnout. Looking at some of the pics, seems like NELOC took the show again!!!
Old 05-10-09, 06:55 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Who picked up our trophy?
Old 05-10-09, 08:18 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO at the *** cheeks on the hood....

way to represent neloc with the best club attendance
Old 05-10-09, 08:22 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Apex84

btw, tony got me!!!
Old 05-10-09, 08:28 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Here are some of mine... in no particular order...

I haven't finished going through all of my photos yet.

Last edited by GSoup; 05-14-09 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-10-09, 08:28 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Here are some of more...
I haven't finished going through all of my photos yet.

Last edited by GSoup; 05-14-09 at 08:12 AM.
Old 05-10-09, 08:29 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Last edited by GSoup; 05-14-09 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-10-09, 09:09 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
Ryan had contact with Rich. Was told that we did take best club award again this year, however trophy would not be ready until probably wednesday sometime to be picked up. Do you still have the other 2? We need to locate them to make sure they are together.

Ok Neloc,, where to start...

First and foremost, again, I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for coming out to show some love and support for an event in which we always roll deep. There were alot of setbacks and changes, and I thank you for bearing with me while we were trying to iron them out. The official attendance count for our group was 47cars. This number is incluesive of all who pre-registered, those of you who showed up and had to register on the spot, at the gate, as well as quite a few new members who will be posting their intro's here in the next few days. Although, this was a drop in the OVERALL attendance number which we had last year, as BernieIS stated, there were def ALOT more LEXUS cars that did show and with open cooperation from Gotham VIP we rose the bar to a new higher standard. Thanks GUYS!! I think that overall, everyone did seem to have fun. It was nice meeting MANY of you guys that I only talk to on forums.

Smitty, Ryan, Cliff, Soup, I want to thank you guys for making sure that everyone got inside the grounds ok and got parked while I was dealing with those who needed to register on the spot, late comers, as well as jump start a fellow member who killed their battery in the Expo Center parking lot. Needless to say, the problems never seemed to stop coming early in the morning. With the attendance numbers being so liberal this year, we were able to play a little more with the parking situation and I am glad that it worked out well and the crowds seemed to love the new arrengements. Special thanks goes out to the Gotham VIP crew for helping to add an extra bit of hotness to our area this year. Also, not to slight anyone, I want to thank the members of IS fanatics as well as my NELOC family for all of their continued support.

As cliff stated, even though the show itself was smaller and show participation was down this year, the continued flow of traffic through our area did not diminish one bit. The fact that we were pretty much in the area by ourselves, with very little activity going on around us did not seem to take away the crowd enthusiasm at all. I heard nothing but positive comments about everyone's rides, people were just losing their minds over all of the air ride equipped hotness, and drooling over the turbo installs. Some of our "return" spectators were commenting about one fo the reasons for coming to the show this year, was to see what our group had in store for the show this year; and we certainly did not disappoint.

Thai, Great job with the T-shirts. Everyone was happy to finally get them. It was great to finally meet you and Anna as well.

Ultra VIP, GS was sick as usual and the roping off around the car just added an extra added touch. As usual great to see you and Sam again.

MrG,, your first Carlisle and you are hoked already. Great to see you again and the club on Sat night was bananas. look forward to the next time.

Greenvy, you know how much I love seeing the green machine and, I didnt even thin it was possible, gained an even higher respect for it. Damn, I need a 98+ LS now.

Excluesive, you have learned a very valuable lesson this weekend, and discovered just how good your wheels can look with a little TLC and some work. The end result came out VERY WELL. I don't think that you stopped "cheesin" the whole weekend, once you found out the new found skill of taking care of your wheels. LOL! Good to see you again bruh, next round is on me next time.

There are WAYYYYY too many people to name one by one here, but you know who you are and I tried to get to at least speak to every one of you. THANK ALL OF YOU SOO MUCH FOR COMING OUT TO SHOW SUPPORT!!!!
Old 05-10-09, 10:14 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by trukn1
Ryan had contact with Rich. Was told that we did take best club award again this year, however trophy would not be ready until probably wednesday sometime to be picked up. Do you still have the other 2? We need to locate them to make sure they are together.
There's nothing to "locate". As I told you at the BBQ and before then, yes I have the trophies. Ryan has volunteered to take them and will now be responsible for them going forward.

Last edited by Apex84; 05-10-09 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-10-09, 10:27 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Keep posting up the pictures =)

I know theres more, there were MAD people taking shots of you all there
Old 05-10-09, 10:56 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was close to being trashed on Saturday night, but I know Mr Hawaii had a good time..... end of story
Old 05-11-09, 12:00 AM
lextronics
Pole Position

Hey guys just got back from a long trip home....i got screwed in Jersey city right outside the Holland Tunnel i hit a giant pothole and bent two of my rims and blew a tire...tow trunk just brought me back home...that kinda sucked and my girl was passed out the whole time in the car, but the weekend was great..

I had a great time and im glad i got to meet all of you and finally put faces to the usernames on here...i got tons of pics i will post in the morning...

_Ron
Old 05-11-09, 12:07 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lextronics
Hey guys just got back from a long trip home....i got screwed in Jersey city right outside the Holland Tunnel i hit a giant pothole and bent two of my rims and blew a tire...tow trunk just brought me back home...that kinda sucked and my girl was passed out the whole time in the car, but the weekend was great..

I had a great time and im glad i got to meet all of you and finally put faces to the usernames on here...i got tons of pics i will post in the morning...

_Ron
Damn bro so sorry to hear that happened.
Old 05-11-09, 02:03 AM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by lextronics

_Ron
Damn Ron I feel your pain I had that happen 2 weeks ago in the city. Not fun

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2009 Aftermath Pics thread.