NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2009 Aftermath Pics thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-09, 03:30 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Carlisle was outstanding! For me, the best part was hanging out and finally meeting so many members that I only know as screen-names. We've got the best members and the hottest rides, and I'm looking forward to many more events with this crew.

Congratulations to NELOC for taking Best Club again! Team Kaos certainly looked dejected.

Brad
Old 05-11-09, 03:32 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lextronics
Hey guys just got back from a long trip home....i got screwed in Jersey city right outside the Holland Tunnel i hit a giant pothole and bent two of my rims and blew a tire...tow trunk just brought me back home...that kinda sucked and my girl was passed out the whole time in the car, but the weekend was great..

I had a great time and im glad i got to meet all of you and finally put faces to the usernames on here...i got tons of pics i will post in the morning...

_Ron
Damn Ron - that sucks. Good luck getting everything fixed - your ride is going to be sick (sicker?) once that trunk gets done.
Old 05-11-09, 03:35 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
we took best club yet again!

1st Lexus was marco
3rd Lexus was brad

1st VIP was mine
2nd VIP was ron

Congrats to everyone. It was good seeing everyone and meeting the people I hadn't been able to meet before. I'll post more when I get home still driving back.
Congratulations on taking first, Joe! And thanks for letting me use your California Duster, otherwise I probably would have dropped out of the rankings.
Old 05-11-09, 05:14 AM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More pics!!! ***************NWS ***************

http://www.isfanatics.com/forums/sho...723#post474723
Old 05-11-09, 05:18 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice pics, I will really try my best to make sure I'm there next year.
Old 05-11-09, 06:28 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
There's nothing to "locate". As I told you at the BBQ and before then, yes I have the trophies. Ryan has volunteered to take them and will now be responsible for them going forward.
Hmmm... so maybe this time they can make it up further north for a while?

Thanks to everyone that showed up... i didn't get to mingle much because I was on like 4 hours of sleep so most of the time i was just floating around conserving my energy for the ride back. AWould have loved to stay but I had things to take care of early sunday morning.

I definitely had fun

Oh I forgot the screenname of the guy in the IS that had the tire blow out on our way there. You still owe me lunch... for saving your ****. LMAO.

Last edited by GSoup; 05-11-09 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-11-09, 06:30 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys just got back from a long trip home....i got screwed in Jersey city right outside the Holland Tunnel i hit a giant pothole and bent two of my rims and blew a tire...tow trunk just brought me back home...that kinda sucked and my girl was passed out the whole time in the car, but the weekend was great..

I had a great time and im glad i got to meet all of you and finally put faces to the usernames on here...i got tons of pics i will post in the morning...

_Ron
Ron I am so sorry to hear that you had such a problem getting home. It was great to meet you and Dolly. I hope that you can get your ride squared away. Those potholes are terrible. Good luck and I will probably see you at the BBQ this weekend.
Old 05-11-09, 06:35 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RON!!! NOOO!!!!!.. damn really sucks to hear that..

and yeah i wished we had more people out that night at the club but it was fun regardless.. we gotta do it again this weekend when me and smitty hopefully roll up friday night or saturday mornin.. still have to call that girl teneisha... is that how you spell it? anyhow.. it was a lot of fun and look forward to next weekend.. trunk for me was finished last night at least so im happy there...
Old 05-11-09, 06:38 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Carlise was great! I had a lot of fun. I hope there will be a bigger turn out next year and years to come. It was great finally meeting everyone and hanging out with my NELOC crew. Everyone's car looked amazing, from all our stockies (me ) to our VIP champions. I am definitely inspired and thank you for welcoming Ana and giving her more ideas for our cars...hehe. Now maybe she'll let me buy some wheels...dang, I'm whipped. LOL. I wish we would've went out Saturday night too, but sleep got the best of me. We'll bring more rum next time and do it up right.
Old 05-11-09, 06:38 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by montgb
Carlisle was outstanding! For me, the best part was hanging out and finally meeting so many members that I only know as screen-names. We've got the best members and the hottest rides, and I'm looking forward to many more events with this crew.

Congratulations to NELOC for taking Best Club again! Team Kaos certainly looked dejected.

Brad
Hey Brad it was great to meet you and your car is really sweet. I know Brian with the twin turboed IS-F was really liking it. If you are interested, I know it is a far drive, check out Hot Import Nights. There is a show on May 16th that you may wanna put your car in. If you do let me know and I will get ahold of Brian and let him know to expect you.

www.hotimportnights.com
Old 05-11-09, 06:41 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

_Ron
Oh man, that f-ing sucks. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you and Dolly are safe and that's important. Car parts can always be replaced/repaired. Good luck with the repairs.
Old 05-11-09, 07:01 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BernieIS
Hey Brad it was great to meet you and your car is really sweet. I know Brian with the twin turboed IS-F was really liking it. If you are interested, I know it is a far drive, check out Hot Import Nights. There is a show on May 16th that you may wanna put your car in. If you do let me know and I will get ahold of Brian and let him know to expect you.

www.hotimportnights.com
Thanks! I can't make it to NY this weekend, though. Hopefully there are some events closer to home coming up.
Old 05-11-09, 07:34 AM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by montgb
Thanks! I can't make it to NY this weekend, though. Hopefully there are some events closer to home coming up.
its in englishtown nj. I will be at HIN with my car entered!!
Old 05-11-09, 07:46 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Samantha and I had a great time everyone we got home safe with not police incedents this time. lol we are packing up to go to texas now. wish we could make it to ross docks. =(

sorry again for not hanging out more with everyone during the show and afterward fatigue got the best of us we were conserving our strength at the show but it didnt help we passed out at like 7pm till the next morning. lol

Ron- give me the specs on your wheels. Ill try to see how fast I can get you some replacements.

Everyone watch out for this guy in the next few months hes gonna give me a run for my money and more than likely de-throne me as VIP champion. At least its a NELOC member. =) An if everything goes Ron's way Dolly is gonna make a presence in the IS group. lol
Old 05-11-09, 08:01 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Keep the pics coming guys!!

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2009 Aftermath Pics thread.