Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Keep the pics coming guys!!

Agreed my man, Im dieing to see some shots of the VIP cars, and SCs
Old 05-11-09, 03:42 PM
CarlISlePA
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if anyone has pics w my car in that are not posted, and could email them to me id greatly appreciate it... pics i had a friend take didnt turn out so well josh.custompcs@yahoo.com
Old 05-11-09, 03:49 PM
MD-tezza02
Rookie

Pics are awesome!! Gonna try to make it next year and might possibly have a new Lex next time??!? not sure what i'ma do yet.
Old 05-11-09, 04:55 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

here are some Pics from my phone, gf has the camera still. will have more later.
shot of the gathering

Only pic of the Sc's I have right now

Fc with CSB swap

Old 05-11-09, 05:00 PM
hkmember23
Driver

Thanks for sharing your pictures everyone! Looked like a great time. I wish I could have come.
Old 05-11-09, 05:24 PM
BIG TY
Advanced

Originally Posted by IcEnPinKi
Nice pics...Whose white GS is that? Is that Ty's GS?
Yes sir that's me lol where are you hiding out?
Old 05-11-09, 05:29 PM
lexgsj01
Driver

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, unfortunately i had to leave early due to unforseen circumstances. I appreciate all of the help and info i gained from fellow members. Shout out to GSoup. My buddy phatjay is the guy with the tire blow out, lol, GSoup really did save us out there. Good lookin out.
Old 05-11-09, 06:03 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first Carlisle was a great experience despite me losing my phone but I'm not letting that damper me. It was a pleasure seeing those that attended and several folks that I met for the first time. Chris, that "trashcan" drink we had at the hotel bar was nice. I enjoyed hanging out with Tony, Smitty, Al, Joe, Kwame, and Chris at the night spot after the show. Riding in Joe's LS kicked a** especially when he was doing like 50 or so MPH on that highway exit ramp. I was definitely taken back by how his LS performed out there . And props to Thai for the shirts. The fitment was right on when I wore it on Sunday. And oh, can't forget Smitty for bumping some Wu-tang from his immaculate whip. Here are some pics I've shared:

Old 05-11-09, 06:05 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Here's another round of pics:

Old 05-11-09, 06:11 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
we took best club yet again!

1st Lexus was marco
3rd Lexus was brad

1st VIP was mine
2nd VIP was ron
Congrats Joe on your ride taking 1st place honors for VIP and Marco, Ron, & Brad coming in the top three.
Old 05-11-09, 07:53 PM
pakeeno
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to see everyone!!!!! met some cool new people had a blast! next time I hope to stay all weekend.

my pics are here. I didn't really take that many
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pakeeno...7617926398977/
Old 05-12-09, 12:38 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSoup
Hmmm... so maybe this time they can make it up further north for a while?

Thanks to everyone that showed up... i didn't get to mingle much because I was on like 4 hours of sleep so most of the time i was just floating around conserving my energy for the ride back. AWould have loved to stay but I had things to take care of early sunday morning.

I definitely had fun

Oh I forgot the screenname of the guy in the IS that had the tire blow out on our way there. You still owe me lunch... for saving your ****. LMAO.
Hey Carlos...the guy with the tire blowout was me (Jimmy) haha. Once again, both Jeff and I can't thank you and Max enough for helping me get back on the road again. If it wasn't for you guys, I woulda had to be towed home and miss out on all the action at the show...and that's the last thing I would want. It just shows how great this club is...treating other members like family . Next time we all get together, you know I got you and Max without a doubt. Thanks again.

With that aside, being that this was my first experience at Carlisle and meeting with NELOC with my first Lexus, I can definitely say I had a great time. All the cars looked awesome and were very impressive and unique. Everyone I met was really nice, welcoming, and had nothing but nice words to say (even with my ghetto *** spare wheel and burning smell from the shredded tire in my trunk haha). That said, there's no doubt that I'll be showing up to the next Carlisle show and staying the entire weekend. I definitely look forward to meeting with you guys again soon enough and wish everyone the best of luck. Hopefully next year though, our club will show up in even higher numbers .

-Jimmy
Old 05-12-09, 01:21 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by phatjay
Hey Carlos...the guy with the tire blowout was me (Jimmy) haha. Once again, both Jeff and I can't thank you and Max enough for helping me get back on the road again. If it wasn't for you guys, I woulda had to be towed home and miss out on all the action at the show...and that's the last thing I would want. It just shows how great this club is...treating other members like family . Next time we all get together, you know I got you and Max without a doubt. Thanks again.

With that aside, being that this was my first experience at Carlisle and meeting with NELOC with my first Lexus, I can definitely say I had a great time. All the cars looked awesome and were very impressive and unique. Everyone I met was really nice, welcoming, and had nothing but nice words to say (even with my ghetto *** spare wheel and burning smell from the shredded tire in my trunk haha). That said, there's no doubt that I'll be showing up to the next Carlisle show and staying the entire weekend. I definitely look forward to meeting with you guys again soon enough and wish everyone the best of luck. Hopefully next year though, our club will show up in even higher numbers .

-Jimmy
LOL, my bad Jimmy, I didn't realize the IS couldn't handle 85 mph..... I'll keep it at 80 for the next caravan....
Old 05-12-09, 03:12 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I know it's a year off, but I'm talking with Rich to let us use Building T (where they had Club Carlisle) for the next show. That way, we can fill it up and have a DJ, girls....whatever we want. Anyone up for this idea???
Old 05-12-09, 03:29 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MrMark
I know it's a year off, but I'm talking with Rich to let us use Building T (where they had Club Carlisle) for the next show. That way, we can fill it up and have a DJ, girls....whatever we want. Anyone up for this idea???
Rich and I talked about the same thing today. I'm down for it.

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2009 Aftermath Pics thread.