NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Who is down?!?! Crabs and ribs in annapolis??

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-09, 06:55 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its on.. I will be their...not sure which whip though...the green machine is acting up..
Old 07-10-09, 07:08 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

To ensure delivery, add CantlersRiversideInn@CantlersRiversideInn.fbmta.com to your address book.

All You Can Eat Maryland Blue Crabs $28.99

Monday & Tuesday

$2 off per person. just bring in this email

Offer good while supplies last

Cantler's Riverside Inn
Dan Donnelly
458 Forest Beach Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
P: 410-757-1311
F: 410-757-6784

jcantlers@aol.com
http://www.cantlers.com

Unsubscribe Update Your Profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent because you joined our email club while visiting one of our establishments or through our website. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the email club at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. Cantler's Riverside Inn, 458 Forest Beach Road, Annapolis, MD, 21401.
Old 07-10-09, 08:49 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Who from the Bmore metro area is still going. PM me so I know who to expect and where to meet up. Otherwise I will just trek down solo.
Old 07-11-09, 06:32 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well i just called and asked a different lady, and she said that they dont usually do all you can eat crabs on saturdays. I am not sure if everyone is going specifically for this but we can order crabs by the bushel which has about 70 crabs and feeds 10 people and just order off of the menu. If you guys got any more questions, feel free to call me. 808-772-7233
Old 07-11-09, 08:04 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

wow, i just called up even though beez did as well just trying to see if they could possibly swing something and the young highschool sounding girl who answered the phone said she even asked the GM there and it was a no go on the all you could eat... just called beez (nice talking to you) and were all still hyped about the meet and still eating some good seafood, just looks like it won't be 'all you can eat'

oh well, i waxed my car yesterday afternoon into evening and i'm about to go clean the inside as well, so yeah just about all ready here...
Old 07-11-09, 08:13 AM
debian
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What time are people planning to meet at the Mall parking lot and how long are you all staying there before leaving for food?
Cheers,
Ian

okay I just read the first post which said 4 pm. Hope this is still the case...I will leave earlier. Looking forward to meeting you all. Have lots of questions for you mod guys- hopefully I will have enough time to ask all of you.

Last edited by debian; 07-11-09 at 08:16 AM.
Old 07-11-09, 08:26 AM
Habious
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Sojah,

If we come up to the Annapolis Mall early, will you wash our car too? It's a small car.

We're still in and looking forward to it. Kathy's not into seafood so she'd be ordering off the menu anyway. I can (and do) eat just about anything so, it's no problem for me either.

We'll see you guys there!
Old 07-11-09, 03:42 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

HOLY GEEZE!!!! WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I MAKE THE EFFORT TO ATTEND MEETS SOUTH OF B-MORE, 695 HAS TO HAVE SOME IDIOT SCREW IT UP??

Guys I really tried to get to this, but after having sat in absolute stand still traffic (between exits of course) for over 2 hours, and having only gone less than 4 exits from where I live with still miles of traffic left in front of me, I couldn't ruin it for everyone else with how late I was gonna be. Long story short, some stupid kid with an M3 decided to play chess with a tractor trailer and got PW'ned. Impact of this incident scattered his B'mer all across the road where he took out a family in an SUV. By the looks of the debris field, when they finally let us get going again, as well as what was left of the vehicles looks like the only one who walked away from this one alive was the truck driver. So sad. My prayers are with the fanilies of those who perished in this.
Old 07-11-09, 03:46 PM
Isblue
Pole Position

^^ Damn, sounds like a horrible accident. I just got off work, so to late for me i wanted to make it!!
Old 07-11-09, 06:47 PM
debian
Driver

Default Annapolis NELOC 7/11/2009

These are a few of the pictures from the Annapolis meeting of the North East Lexus Owners Club (NELOC)
We thought it was going to rain, however it did not. Some went for crabs after the meeting.
It was nice to meet you guys. I look forward to doing this again...maybe in DC before the summer is out.

Cheers,
Ian
Attached Thumbnails Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-1.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-2.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-4.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-7.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-6.jpg  

Old 07-11-09, 06:58 PM
debian
Driver

Default posted pics in Neloc forum

I posted a few pic..in another thread Titled Annapolis Neloc.
Here are a few others.
So sorry to hear of the accident.

Next time lets do one of these in DC, perhaps in a public school parking lot, I'll bring the beer (if that is legal)

Cheers,
Ian
Attached Thumbnails Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-10.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-9.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-8.jpg   Who is down?!?!  Crabs and ribs in annapolis??-neloc-5.jpg  
Old 07-11-09, 07:05 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

missed the photo shoot...next time.. I had a good time too much food..
Old 07-12-09, 07:13 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

nice meeting some of you and re-meeting others. it was a calm and peaceful meet, but thankfully it didn't start raining. smitty man, i still can't get the images of your m out of my head
Old 07-12-09, 07:15 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

great crabs and like malik said it was a lot of food!! you look like you could handle it better than i could though malik i'm gonna have to try that diet you said you were on

you guys were a real cool and laid back bunch of neloc'ers (i think my wife even enjoyed herself), can't wait to do it again.
Old 07-12-09, 07:24 AM
Rides Low
Former Sponsor

who's GS was that

Quick Reply: Who is down?!?! Crabs and ribs in annapolis??