jonnyxboi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Redskins all the way......to 6 - 10!
Old 10-19-09, 06:27 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok, well my questions were answered pretty convincingly this weekend.

But it's still better than being a Philly fan right now. lol
Old 10-19-09, 06:29 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Yeah people can say what they want about the Ravens but it was a really good game right up to the end. But IDK whats worse. Being a Skins or Eagles fan right about now.
Old 10-19-09, 06:40 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

lol. skins are done. glad philly and new york lost though. lessen's the sting of a crappy loss to a crappy team by another crappy team. ravens played a good game, and put themselves in a position to win; you have to make kicks in that situation. that's what you are paid to do. as a ravens fan, even though you have lost 3 in a row, you have to take something good from the pats and vikes loss. cinci is another story however. b-more will be in the playoffs.
Old 10-19-09, 06:56 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Ok, well my questions were answered pretty convincingly this weekend.

But it's still better than being a Philly fan right now. lol
hey the phils won. actually the phils scored more runs then the eagles put up. sad showing by the eagles. very bad loss.

i honestly thought the giants would of kept the game closer than they did with the saints.
Old 10-19-09, 07:01 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ryan78
lol. skins are done. glad philly and new york lost though. lessen's the sting of a crappy loss to a crappy team by another crappy team. ravens played a good game, and put themselves in a position to win; you have to make kicks in that situation. that's what you are paid to do. as a ravens fan, even though you have lost 3 in a row, you have to take something good from the pats and vikes loss. cinci is another story however. b-more will be in the playoffs.
Exactly what I said. All kickers do is kick. You can't blame wind or s*** like that when you're in a down and well within your kicking range. It was a 44 yard kick and our kickers has been very accurate from 54 yards. As for losing to the Bengals that was all our fault. Penalties do it every time.
Old 10-19-09, 07:18 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
hey the phils won. actually the phils scored more runs then the eagles put up. sad showing by the eagles. very bad loss.

i honestly thought the giants would of kept the game closer than they did with the saints.

Saints/Vikings/Patriots/Colts are in a class all by themselves this year. I thought it would be closer as well with the Jets having provided a blueprint of how to slow down Brees a lil bit. But you don't pressure the QB no way even a Pro Bowl secondary can stay with receivers for 6 seconds or more on every single play. Then you add in our half assed secondary and the azz whipping is easily explained. But I'm glad it happened now when there's still plenty of time to make corrections.
Old 10-19-09, 07:30 AM
jonnyxboi
Pole Position

Wish I could have watched the Saints Giants game...guess I'll have to hope they put it on Replay on the NFL network
Old 10-19-09, 10:05 AM
ryan78
Instructor

they will.
Old 10-19-09, 11:14 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

man I tell you, it's hard being an Eagles fan. When McNabb called that time out I had to walk out of the room. I'm surprised he didn't get injured from all those sacks either..lol. Hopefully we redeem ourselves next Monday. Actually, if we lose to the Redskins I'm gonna shove my head in the ground and hide.

Well at least the Giants lost. I had to watch that game on the computer and had the vikings-ravens game on t.v. I am really impressed with Favre, old man is doing well. Actually I don't think he's ever been 6-0. I enjoyed this game the most. After the third quarter the Saints-Giants game was over.
Old 10-19-09, 11:30 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
When McNabb called that time out I had to walk out of the room.
when i saw that, i did one of these in the middle of the bar

Old 10-20-09, 03:28 AM
ryan78
Instructor

well, that was just one play - imagine how us skins fans feel after a whole season of that crap. i have a hand imprint permanently on my face....
Old 10-20-09, 09:00 AM
jonnyxboi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
man I tell you, it's hard being an Eagles fan. When McNabb called that time out I had to walk out of the room. I'm surprised he didn't get injured from all those sacks either..lol. Hopefully we redeem ourselves next Monday. Actually, if we lose to the Redskins I'm gonna shove my head in the ground and hide.

Well at least the Giants lost. I had to watch that game on the computer and had the vikings-ravens game on t.v. I am really impressed with Favre, old man is doing well. Actually I don't think he's ever been 6-0. I enjoyed this game the most. After the third quarter the Saints-Giants game was over.

I think we can top that. 2 years ago we had our hall of fame coach call two timeouts in a row resulting in a 15 yard penalty which took us out of field goal range that would have given us a chance to win the game.

A couple weeks ago our head coach tried to call a timeout with 21 seconds left on the play clock, who was restrained by our special teams coach so that the clock could run down to 1 before the timeout was called. His excuse at the end of the game was that there were people between him and the play clock on the field...
Old 10-20-09, 05:18 PM
2002GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Redskins =
Old 10-20-09, 07:41 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jonnyxboi
Wish I could have watched the Saints Giants game...guess I'll have to hope they put it on Replay on the NFL network
I missed the game too but in the end it prevented me from seeing how the Giants secondary was owned.
Originally Posted by 2002GGPIS3
Redskins =

I know you Redskins fans are feeling like Worf right about now but the season is still not over. There's still enough time to get a winning streak going at perhaps make it to the playoffs. I too am very surprised at how the Redskins have been stumbling.

Quick Reply: Official NELOC 2009 NFL Shizzie talk thread