NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2010 Attending Thread ***Non-Registered***

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-10, 11:48 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They would not have been sent yet. Once they get the majority of the show participants to register they will then mail them out. I believe he said last pre-registration was 30 days from show date. Be patient, there is nothing to worry about at this point.

Look who is saying be patient - hahahah
Old 03-03-10, 12:12 PM
IS729
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BernieIS
They would not have been sent yet. Once they get the majority of the show participants to register they will then mail them out. I believe he said last pre-registration was 30 days from show date. Be patient, there is nothing to worry about at this point.

Look who is saying be patient - hahahah
hahaha! thanks for the info bro

8 weeks
Old 03-03-10, 12:27 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IS729
hahaha! thanks for the info bro

8 weeks
No problem, 8 weeks for real.
Old 03-04-10, 01:13 PM
camelflage
Pole Position

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Car...7.632481056..1

according to the people at Carlisle, we are currently in 3rd place for registered attendees. this is not acceptable.
Old 03-04-10, 01:23 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by camelflage
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Car...7.632481056..1

according to the people at Carlisle, we are currently in 3rd place for registered attendees. this is not acceptable.
This is not at ALL acceptable. Lets register now people.
Old 03-04-10, 02:05 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

I literally just got off the phone with the Carlisle staff and this is what was said about pre-registration.

If you are planning on getting your car judged you cannot register using the multi-car discount online. You will not recieve an award if you do win one.

If you are planning on not having your car judged you can use the multi-car discount but they would highly discourage that. Please register as soon as you can.

I just looked at the site and if you register for the $50 judged showfield you will only recieve a $7 discount under the multi-car discount.

If you having any questions regarding this please pm me
Old 03-04-10, 04:12 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

First Name?
Sorry, forgot to provide me first name, but it looks like its been updated already. Thanks Fellow NELOC/ISf folks!

First name: Ricky

Ricky/2GRFSE/ebb100z/IS350

Old 03-04-10, 04:12 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

I literally just got off the phone with the Carlisle staff and this is what was said about pre-registration.

If you are planning on getting your car judged you cannot register using the multi-car discount online. You will not recieve an award if you do win one.

If you are planning on not having your car judged you can use the multi-car discount but they would highly discourage that. Please register as soon as you can.

I just looked at the site and if you register for the $50 judged showfield you will only recieve a $7 discount under the multi-car discount.

If you having any questions regarding this please pm me
Awesome!
Old 03-05-10, 09:06 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

what kind of crap is that! im bringing more cars to make the show better and you cant swing me a deal and if i win i dont get anything?!?!?!?!

bogus. glad i didnt register yet.
Old 03-05-10, 10:16 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
what kind of crap is that! im bringing more cars to make the show better and you cant swing me a deal and if i win i dont get anything?!?!?!?!

bogus. glad i didnt register yet.
Joe you actually own both cars. This is to prevent people from getting together with friends to work the system that is all.
Old 03-05-10, 10:52 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Joe you actually own both cars. This is to prevent people from getting together with friends to work the system that is all.
so does that mean i can do the multi-car entry and get a discount or not and be able to compete?

From the wording it didnt sound like it.

if they are letting people slide with a multi-car discount with different owners names then that the people running carlisle bad.
Old 03-05-10, 11:21 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

YOU have two cars. Other people are getting together with friends and registering 5 cars under one person when they only own one in order to get the discount.

You are eligible for the multicar discount.
Old 03-17-10, 10:19 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Like last year, I got my hotel room early. People from last year know I get the deals...

Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg for May 7-9th. Got it for 51 a night plus tax. For those who were out last year, this is where a couple of NELOC'rs stayed, I believe greenvy2k and smitty, it was definitely a nice spot and if I remember right, the lady at the desk was good.
Old 03-18-10, 05:18 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by excluesive
Like last year, I got my hotel room early. People from last year know I get the deals...

Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg for May 7-9th. Got it for 51 a night plus tax. For those who were out last year, this is where a couple of NELOC'rs stayed, I believe greenvy2k and smitty, it was definitely a nice spot and if I remember right, the lady at the desk was good.
How did you get that rate? I'm being quoted $149 a night, and I'd really prefer not to use my Marriott points to book this. Let me know if you can help with a hook-up.
Old 03-18-10, 08:06 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Use priceline name your own price, 3 stars, harrisburg west

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2010 Attending Thread ***Non-Registered***