NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2010 Aftermath thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-10, 05:49 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost also forgot to thank Smitty for organizing the small caravan that went up earlier on Friday!

Also, thanks to Jae and Juwan for awesome pictures that captured the event.

Also, thanks to the various clubs such as Liberty for making us shine and the IS-F crew for making everyone feel comfortable like always and representing as always for CL/NELOC!
Old 05-09-10, 05:50 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SpiderN9NE
Great pics guys. It was nice meeting alot of you guys. Im glad i got to roll up this year. Cant wait for future meets.
It was a pleasure meeting you both as well!
Old 05-09-10, 05:51 PM
ispimpin
Rookie

Originally Posted by ebb100z
It was great meeting you all who made it out. Special thanks to Bernie for getting this organized and for Josh getting us parked right in the pavilion. Still kinda pissed that those junk cars were taking up pavilion space and none of the GS were able to park in the pavilion!
Yeah that was bad..

Though like someone else said, those GS actually got more attention than most of the cars in the pavilion because they were outside and more visible.
Old 05-09-10, 05:52 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MrMark
Bony no....bad implants....YES !!!!
lol!!!
Old 05-09-10, 05:54 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LudeNsoL
yea man.. at first it was iffy because i rolled out there by myself (w/ lil bro) and i didnt know anyone.. but im really happy i did
It was good meeting you and your little bro!
Old 05-09-10, 05:55 PM
ebb100z
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ispimpin
Yeah that was bad..

Though like someone else said, those GS actually got more attention than most of the cars in the pavilion because they were outside and more visible.
Yeah, your right!
Old 05-09-10, 06:13 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have to remember guys this is Carlisle. We all know or at least all the old school cats know that this is not a Luxury event. The thing that really made me crazy this year is the graffiti exhibition in the same pavilion as us. Are you ***** kidding me. I think someone said this already but being in the main show field would get us a lot more traffic.

Anyway I had a great time regardless and big thanks to Ryan for setting up everything.

Last edited by Chancellor; 05-09-10 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-09-10, 06:33 PM
usmcxm35
Driver School Candidate

Hey Guys, thanks for having me at the show. It was really nice meeting all of you. I wish to extend an apology to those who don't like seeing "stock" cars. I have many ideas, but no definite plans yet for the RX. I will try and step it up as soon as can. You guys have some really nice rides, keep up the good work.
Old 05-09-10, 06:39 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had a great time seeing everyone, as usual! All the cars were looking outstanding - at Carlisle, it was NELOC and then everyone else. Can't wait to start going through all the pics.
Old 05-09-10, 06:40 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by usmcxm35
Hey Guys, thanks for having me at the show. It was really nice meeting all of you. I wish to extend an apology to those who don't like seeing "stock" cars. I have many ideas, but no definite plans yet for the RX. I will try and step it up as soon as can. You guys have some really nice rides, keep up the good work.
Thank YOU for the beach towels. The wind this year was a bee-atch.
Old 05-09-10, 06:54 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Wow mixed reviews of the show. Overall disappointed about not making it and seeing the neloc fam but from the sounds of it I think I wouldve been furious about how it was organized on the P&S side. A live graffiti event by show cars? Are you freaking kidding me? I'd be up in arms. Any paint in the air would be an extreme no no. I wouldve packed up and left.

It seems throughout the years neloc has been a huge contributor to the show but it's not being reciprocated.

Hopefully the sumospeed show this weekend is a big hit and that can be our annual meet. If not I've been brainstorming with business partners and maybe we can create a venue to be our annual meet.

Hope to see a bunch of you this weekend. If not some time soon.

Last edited by Ultra Vip; 05-09-10 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-09-10, 07:09 PM
ispimpin
Rookie

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
Wow mixed reviews of the show. Overt disappointed about not making it and seeing the neloc fam but from the sounds of it I think I wouldve been furious about how it was organized on the P&S side. A live graffiti even by show cars? Are freaking kidding me? I'd be up in arms. Any paint in the air would be an extreme no no. I wouldve packed up and left.

It seems throughout the years neloc has been a huge contributor to the show but it's not being reciprocated.

Hopefully the sumospeed show this weekend is a big hit and that can be our annual meet. If not I've been brainstorming with business partners and maybe we can create a venue to be our annual meet.

Hope to see a bunch of you this weekend. If not some time soon.
Summospeed is not a bad idea since sage and all of them have IS' and last year it was a pretty nice meet by the looks of it.

If this year is even better, my vote goes to that.
Old 05-09-10, 07:10 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Spoke to the event organizer with Ryan (BernieIS) today - he mentioned that NELOC gets the entire pavilion next year.

The "graffiti" fiasco was embarrassing. I don't even think they had two people come by their section.
Old 05-09-10, 07:14 PM
LudeNsoL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here's a couple of pics.. (some my brother took)

Last edited by trukn1; 05-09-10 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-09-10, 07:14 PM
LudeNsoL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by LudeNsoL; 05-09-10 at 07:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Carlisle 2010 Aftermath thread