NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Ocean City Car Show June 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-11, 02:33 PM
TheStigSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be registering soon. Should I register for inside? I am completely stock besides audio and my car is extremely ugly, however it sounds like we will have our own room and its going to be more like a party lol
Old 04-12-11, 07:10 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by STR8GRUSTL
I will be registering soon. Should I register for inside? I am completely stock besides audio and my car is extremely ugly, however it sounds like we will have our own room and its going to be more like a party lol
I would register for outside as it does not look like we will fill the entire space that we will be provided.
Old 04-12-11, 07:32 PM
TheStigSC
Pole Position

Ok, will do. I'll repost when I have the info
Old 04-18-11, 11:34 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Ryan, I finally registered like I said I would! Add me to the list for outdoor parking

Jimmy Chan/IS300/phatjay/94909
Old 04-25-11, 05:27 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Don't Forget about this event. We are enbarrassing our selves as a group by not signing up for these big events. If we dont get a good turnout then they will not have us back and offer special things to us.
Old 04-26-11, 06:20 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

The attendance list in updated I believe and quite frankly I am saddened to see the turnout to this point. This event is right in our main area and it looks like we only have 9. This is also an event that is more than just a show because of the other options the town has to offer.
Old 04-26-11, 06:26 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What the hell is wrong with you people Ocean city is going to be off the hook this weekend. I go every year but never have entered and there is usually thousands of hot chicks and plenty of clubs and restaurants.
Old 04-26-11, 06:43 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BernieIS
The attendance list in updated I believe and quite frankly I am saddened to see the turnout to this point. This event is right in our main area and it looks like we only have 9. This is also an event that is more than just a show because of the other options the town has to offer.
Originally Posted by lkapimp216
What the hell is wrong with you people Ocean city is going to be off the hook this weekend. I go every year but never have entered and there is usually thousands of hot chicks and plenty of clubs and restaurants.
^what these guys said
Old 04-27-11, 10:44 AM
Numbahz
Driver

I was just checking with some friends since it will be quite a drive down there (from Eastern Long Island) But I already have off that week and will be attending, I really dont want to leave my car anywhere but the hotel but would like to be near all you guys. So should I register online still for outside parking? If so I'll be doing that in a couple days when I get my replacement Credit Card lol. I have never attended a event like this, hoping to get some of my friends to drive down w/or follow me down. Looking forward to this !!
Old 04-27-11, 11:06 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Numbahz
I was just checking with some friends since it will be quite a drive down there (from Eastern Long Island) But I already have off that week and will be attending, I really dont want to leave my car anywhere but the hotel but would like to be near all you guys. So should I register online still for outside parking? If so I'll be doing that in a couple days when I get my replacement Credit Card lol. I have never attended a event like this, hoping to get some of my friends to drive down w/or follow me down. Looking forward to this !!
I am not sure what the cost is to be a spectator but if you register for outside parking you do get the discount and 2 entries rather than the 1 you would get as a spectator. It would also help the group if you register rather than be a spectator. If you have any other questions pm me for my telephone number and I will gladly answer all your questions.
Old 04-27-11, 02:48 PM
Numbahz
Driver

Originally Posted by BernieIS
I am not sure what the cost is to be a spectator but if you register for outside parking you do get the discount and 2 entries rather than the 1 you would get as a spectator. It would also help the group if you register rather than be a spectator. If you have any other questions pm me for my telephone number and I will gladly answer all your questions.
Sounds good, It's not a cost concern.
Old 05-02-11, 11:19 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

We need some more to register for this event, it will be worth it.
Old 05-03-11, 02:39 AM
JDMSoarer5
Rookie

Put me down, How do I register for outdoor parking?
Old 05-03-11, 06:35 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JDMSoarer5
Put me down, How do I register for outdoor parking?
All the information that is needed is in this thread in the first post. Once you get to the OC website you have the option for indoor or outdoor. Once you register please provide me with all relevant info as the others have done.
Old 05-03-11, 10:55 AM
Numbahz
Driver

I am going to register now for outside as its confirmed for my vacation. Just a quick question I think I understand it I can leave w/my car after 7pm? Meaning I will not have to leave it behind cause I kinda need it lol..

Quick Reply: Ocean City Car Show June 11th and 12th