NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Rutgers Meet: April 21st

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-11, 11:47 PM
fd2jz
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and jimmy, adding on to the rare occasion of seeing us IS300's, its rare to see them modded cause old geezers drive them around for the luxurious aspect of it and i bet they dont know how good of an engine they have on there hands and what can be done which is the sad part haha
-Freddy
Old 04-24-11, 12:19 AM
tehSteve
Driver School Candidate

Hey everyone. TJ posted a link to this thread in the group chat and I thought I would personally stop by and thank everyone who showed up and hung around the Fridays meet! I run the NJCM forums and try to keep up with having lots of meets posted with a decent amount of notice time so please feel free to post up anything going on in the area with your club scene as long as other cars are invited too of course. I know TJ, Freddy, Jimmy personally from their attendance of our meets and they are the most down to earth people and probably one of the last people in the world that would ever decide to hang out with their own "cliques" and be anti-social from the rest of any meets goin on for that matter.

We grabbed @ table on Friday @ 10:00pm since the meet was originally re-scheduled to 8pm due to weather. So some of us were rather cold and hungry after hanging out for 2 hours. I was also going around introducing myself till about 9:30pm when I decided to grab a few "early" drinks with a special gal. Thus I'd like to apologize for not hanging around the evo when some of you late apples arrived

By all means if you show up to any of the NJCM meets and feel that a group of people are just hanging out in their own little car cliques not bothering to socialize with anyone else, just ask around for me and I will be more than happy to grab my group of regulars, yourself, me included too! and introduce ourselves

Cheers!

Last edited by tehSteve; 04-24-11 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-24-11, 06:40 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

Hey jimmy I m niloy and I had the white is250 and the other CT plate was my friend Steve we headed into fridays early cuz we had to head back and guys yall needa keep those civics calm lol. That G35 was dope next to the other IS300
Hope to come out to the next one ... You guys should come out to our NY meets
Old 04-24-11, 06:52 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thats my boy G35 and thats my IS300 that was parked next to him lol.
Old 04-24-11, 07:42 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Imnutz4jdm
Hey jimmy I m niloy and I had the white is250 and the other CT plate was my friend Steve we headed into fridays early cuz we had to head back and guys yall needa keep those civics calm lol. That G35 was dope next to the other IS300
Hope to come out to the next one ... You guys should come out to our NY meets
Nice to meet you man...granted it's through posts instead of that night, but what's done is done haha. And nice 2nd gens by the way...I love the wheels you have on yours. We're actually having a small meet in Union (not far from Newark Airport) this Wednesday night if you and Steve are interested in coming. Please check out the thread I put up and comment to let me know if you're down for it. Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding!
Old 04-24-11, 09:05 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

Where did u you post it ... i can def make it wednesday i m out of work by 5ish