NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

HELP! Looking for a decent Paint Shop.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-11, 01:37 PM
_XpLiCiT_
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Looking for a decent Paint Shop.

So i finally saved up some mula and im looking to paint my SC. Currently its Baltic Blue which im not quite fond of, so ive decided to go Pearl White. I'm not asking for DWP or anything fancy like that, i DO have a budget. Anyone know of a good shop in the DMV area?? I live in the College Park and havent heard of any good shops. Also, anyone have any idea what im looking to spend?
Old 06-11-11, 08:03 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by _XpLiCiT_
So i finally saved up some mula and im looking to paint my SC. Currently its Baltic Blue which im not quite fond of, so ive decided to go Pearl White. I'm not asking for DWP or anything fancy like that, i DO have a budget. Anyone know of a good shop in the DMV area?? I live in the College Park and havent heard of any good shops. Also, anyone have any idea what im looking to spend?
depends what you want is what you going to spend...all over full color change could be expensive(to some people) ...also depends on current condition of your car. We can hook you up and we are local give me shout if you interested.
Old 06-12-11, 10:08 AM
_XpLiCiT_
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDSC
depends what you want is what you going to spend...all over full color change could be expensive(to some people) ...also depends on current condition of your car. We can hook you up and we are local give me shout if you interested.
Thanks for the heads up! Will keep that in mind.