NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NELOC Meet: Paramus, NJ - Friday, July 22

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-11, 06:43 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sleekbrian
Niloy werent you suppose to get new wheels? what ever happened to those? Btw you should get your headlight housing blacked out they would look mad good on your car. I just got mine done in ny last week.

How long are you guys planning on staying out?
yea wat about ur new wheels Niloy?
Old 07-13-11, 10:48 AM
Maxximus
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/gsp001.jpg/

so thats an overhead pic of the mall. route 17 is on the right side, 4 is above, and the parkway is at the left side heading towards the top

In the Red circle is the Pappa Razzi lot, the restaurant is located at the lower left hand side.

In blue is the lot I was speaking about, the small bridge at the bottom of the circle. The lot however generally doesn't fill up, usually only a few cars go there. There should be ample parking for a lot of cars.

the AMC is that gigantic white building where the A is located. You'll never be able to park in there, especially at night. also a valet service now takes away 2 rows worth of spots, so parking is even worse

In Green is where the CPK is located, you'll never get to park in that lot, it's too small. the bigger lot across from that however should have some parking, but will be sporadic.

Finally in yellow, is where the carnival comes once a year. It's a pretty far walk from the mall and should be open to a lot of cars. I never go that far out so I'm not too certain, but it should be a viable option.
Old 07-13-11, 12:57 PM
sleekbrian
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
did the coils settled? once it is settle u might want to look into corner balancing it to make it even. wat coils u runnin?
yea they have. I got my alignment. I heard corner balancing isnt necessary plus its expensive I got megan ez coils since im on a tight budget. Moneys been goin out the door this summer with all my purchases: wheels/tires, coils, VLEDS, spoiler, installation fees. Im a college kid so i dont have lots of funds
Old 07-13-11, 09:22 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

College kids FTW!!!
Old 07-13-11, 11:38 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Maxximus
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/gsp001.jpg/

so thats an overhead pic of the mall. route 17 is on the right side, 4 is above, and the parkway is at the left side heading towards the top

In the Red circle is the Pappa Razzi lot, the restaurant is located at the lower left hand side.

In blue is the lot I was speaking about, the small bridge at the bottom of the circle. The lot however generally doesn't fill up, usually only a few cars go there. There should be ample parking for a lot of cars.

the AMC is that gigantic white building where the A is located. You'll never be able to park in there, especially at night. also a valet service now takes away 2 rows worth of spots, so parking is even worse

In Green is where the CPK is located, you'll never get to park in that lot, it's too small. the bigger lot across from that however should have some parking, but will be sporadic.

Finally in yellow, is where the carnival comes once a year. It's a pretty far walk from the mall and should be open to a lot of cars. I never go that far out so I'm not too certain, but it should be a viable option.
i actually posted a map on the first page too. so i WAS right about the lot location? niceee...we'll try for the blue lot then. bring a walkie if u have one!
Old 07-14-11, 09:29 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

so meet up at the same parking spot? i dont have walkie talkies. :Þ
Old 07-14-11, 11:53 AM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

hea it was suggestion evil there cheap to have one in the car for caravan but to those that have them or getting im going to be monitoring channel #2 on frs radio i was going to say at first cb radios but yea i dont see people placing antenna like those on there rides ...while i do so if you see me in the highway with a large antenna fell free to call me smoky breaker 19 breaker 19..lol
so with that 73's
Old 07-14-11, 08:22 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

i m so lost about wat neo just said ... -_- i want a walkie talkie!
Old 07-15-11, 04:40 AM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

sorry radio talk? but yea i always carry a Frs(family radio service)walkie talkie when im with the family outing or in park or where ever i go. it the ham radio guy in me i guess ... but in just in the event you can get lost in a short range you can fine your way while talking to other where cellphone service can drop dead....or dead spot... so coming back on topic ...im still lost on where we all going to meet in which parking lot area ....im still going to monitoring(listening in) on channel #2 just shoot club lexus when your in the out skirt of the mall...
Old 07-15-11, 12:55 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

thinkin about gettin motorola walkie talkies. 7 more days!!!!

Last edited by Evil Teo; 07-15-11 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-15-11, 01:25 PM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

Yea evil or anyone else make sure there FRS there also GMRS and the commercial one I have a motorola pocket one there cheap you pick up a set anywhere for 30 to 40 dollars
Old 07-15-11, 02:16 PM
IS250TW
Lead Lap

yeah i just got one set of motorola hand held walkies from amazon
put them on both of my cars now

for ch2, is it just 2-1? or other sub channels?
Old 07-15-11, 02:20 PM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

while if you have a motorola check to see if you have 2-0...cause 2-1 one like my motorola are ctss tone or a private as stated in the manual..

Originally Posted by IS250TW
yeah i just got one set of motorola hand held walkies from amazon
put them on both of my cars now

for ch2, is it just 2-1? or other sub channels?
Old 07-15-11, 04:09 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

i m not coming to this meet
i have no tires =(
ps you guys dont love me =(
Old 07-15-11, 04:27 PM
sleekbrian
Lexus Test Driver

Imnutz5jdm was the only person i kind of know. now i feel even more out of place... ill maybe come lol

Quick Reply: NELOC Meet: Paramus, NJ - Friday, July 22