NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Lexus meet Ocean City DUB Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-11, 09:43 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDSC
first of all not my cup of tea, yes. Rims look like straight out of DONK magazine, something you see on a caprise. I build my car with my own hands, top to buttom can you say that? What do you do pull out your wallet, make some phone calls, look in a JP catalog and call yourself a inthusiast?
Anyone can pull out a wallet, make phone calls, bring car to a shop and win car shows/get in a magazine.
So yeah i snooze on no class, and thrown toghether car that looks like a transformer and ignorant people like you that dont know me or what i went through to put this car toghether.
Clearly you don't know what you're talking about if you comparing Trafficstars to something you see in a Donk mag. But you're rocking fake BBSs with legit BBS centers so I guess that makes you're an authority on quality not to mention posing. And so what if you built your car with your own hands. You did it all with replica parts. But like as you say can pull out their wallet and order authentic parts and anyone can do the same with knockoffs so your comment on that is pretty pointless.

Regardless if it built by you or some shop all of your fake stuff is killing your build. Just saying you shouldn't be so quick to bash others.
http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27080

Now lets tone down these types of negative comments as this is not something that is a bit out of character for NELOC.

Last edited by Apex84; 08-24-11 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-24-11, 11:02 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
Clearly you don't know what you're talking about if you comparing Trafficstars to something you see in a Donk mag. But you're rocking fake BBSs with legit BBS centers so I guess that makes you're an authority on quality not to mention posing. And so what if you built your car with your own hands. You did it all with replica parts. But like as you say can pull out their wallet and order authentic parts and anyone can do the same with knockoffs so your comment on that is pretty pointless.

Regardless if it built by you or some shop all of your fake stuff is killing your build. Just saying you shouldn't be so quick to bash others.
http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27080

Now lets tone down these types of negative comments as this is not something that is a bit out of character for NELOC.
My build is my build you dont like it oh well i wont loose sleep over it. Just because you slap some money on your car it dosent mean it looks clean/good. If it looks good to you, thats good then. I'm here to express my opinion that is what internet forum like this is for. You post pictures you get opinions. You post picture of the Gs i say meh i dont like it, i didnt say this car sucks...and so forth i kept it down. Untill Nutswinger over here caught feelings and decided to blast my car from top to buttom. Then of course i'm going to defend my self and say stuff. Look leroy i dont know you personally and never met you, i know you've talked to my wife a few times on FB. All i'm saying maybe you should take your own advise and "Just saying you shouldn't be so quick to bash others"
Old 08-24-11, 11:04 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDSC
My build is my build you dont like it oh well i wont loose sleep over it. Just because you slap some money on your car it dosent mean it looks clean/good. If it looks good to you, thats good then. I'm here to express my opinion that is what internet forum like this is for. You post pictures you get opinions. You post picture of the Gs i say meh i dont like it, i didnt say this car sucks...and so forth i kept it down. Untill Nutswinger over here caught feelings and decided to blast my car from top to buttom. Then of course i'm going to defend my self and say stuff. Look leroy i dont know you personally and never met you, i know you've talked to my wife a few times on FB. All i'm saying maybe you should take your own advise and "Just saying you shouldn't be so quick to bash others"
Then we'll leave it at that.
Old 08-24-11, 11:46 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that is a pretty hooked up RX.. not sure if i love it or not but it deff has a cool vibe to it and i love that trunk setup.

i had a similar vision for hooking up an bmw x6 when i first saw it and although i don't like the x6 i still feel that slammed on some 22's with a kit it would look nice,, if your into that style of course

well it appears that there are many variations of the cars that we all drive... i often times get into little arguments here and there with others that don't have the same taste as me too. i like the original vip style = sleek, clean, elegant, classy, and of course executive looking.

but at times i like the more aggressive bosozoku loud style as well

a time and a place right¿¿