NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Tattoos Of NELOC

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-12, 06:24 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim2jz
Np bro. I LOVE the transformers one! Looks sick! I think ima get one too lol.
thanks bro i had a hell of a lot of fun doing that on my uncle lol
Old 02-07-12, 07:37 AM
Jim2jz
Driver

Originally Posted by CestRocks
thanks bro i had a hell of a lot of fun doing that on my uncle lol
I bet man i loved the transformers since i was little. Too bad your so far away loved to get some new ink.
Old 02-07-12, 10:03 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

those tattoos are all work that I've done myself bro, I'm a tattoo artist in new jersey lol
wow, i would think it would be very difficult to do a tattoo on your own arm and what not... it was you doing a tattoo on yourself right? that deserves a lot of credit right there.
Old 02-07-12, 10:04 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

I bet man i loved the transformers since i was little. Too bad your so far away loved to get some new ink.
being that a tatoo is permanenet, as in the rest of your life, i don't think a drive to NJ would be that far to go for some proven quality.
Old 02-07-12, 02:31 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Originally Posted by sojah
being that a tatoo is permanenet, as in the rest of your life, i don't think a drive to NJ would be that far to go for some proven quality.
Thanks bro I apreciate that comment a lot ! the tattoos I've posted on this thread are tattoos I've done on my customers at the shop, I also travel to tattoo conventions all over the place guys , so you never know maybe I'll be in your area for a few days after all lol, or hey we can even set something up all together for a meet and I'll bring my equipment, I love what I do and I'm down to tattoo anyone and everyone !
Old 02-07-12, 02:59 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

well first you are welcome. second i want a nice big side piece i have been contemplating for some time but unless you can make it hurt less i think am cool for right now. on a scale of 1 -10 my back had spots near my neck and on my spine as well as getting into the deltoids fatty tissue area where it just felt like a 9 for me and i have never felt anything that painful ever in my entire life.

i want a big side piece covering my entire side of my body, although not filled in for the most part but just detailed lines with varying thicknesses. basically this here tattoo is what i want next

but i am not sure i'm ready to put myself through that much torture again and i've heard this area will hurt more than my last one of the tree so maybe i will have to increase my pain scale to an 11

maybe i can start with something tiny like this one ^ ^ ^ and go from there before getting the larger tattoo below...
Attached Images  

Last edited by sojah; 02-07-12 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-07-12, 09:12 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Well honestly bro, my side piece hurt me the most I'm not gonna lie, but the guy who did my piece was the most heavy handed artist I've ever been tattooed by and that's a major factor and me myself, I am not heavy handed at all. I did a tattoo on TJ MILLZ recently and he can tell you I'm not heavy handed at all, he barley felt it and his tattoo was on his sternum and collar bones, the tattoo you want can be done with no problem bro trust me, you'd be fine, I have a different technique when it comes to tattooing, I make sure the client is always good to ensure a awesome finished product.
Old 02-09-12, 01:34 PM
Maxximus
Driver

Cest do you know Tut ?
Old 02-09-12, 03:14 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well honestly bro, my side piece hurt me the most I'm not gonna lie, but the guy who did my piece was the most heavy handed artist I've ever been tattooed by and that's a major factor and me myself, I am not heavy handed at all. I did a tattoo on TJ MILLZ recently and he can tell you I'm not heavy handed at all, he barley felt it and his tattoo was on his sternum and collar bones, the tattoo you want can be done with no problem bro trust me, you'd be fine, I have a different technique when it comes to tattooing, I make sure the client is always good to ensure a awesome finished product.
This is true. I thought my tattoo was going to hurt like hell. But it really didn't at all. I was totally shocked. Martin is def one of the best tattoo artist I've dealt with. He will be my go to guy from now on when I want a tattoo. (which will be real soon Martin just have to figure out what I want lol)
Old 02-09-12, 06:16 PM
Jim2jz
Driver

Where is this Martin guy from????
Old 02-09-12, 07:41 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Martin is Cestrocks...
Old 02-10-12, 07:22 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Originally Posted by Maxximus
Cest do you know Tut ?
i don't know anyone by the name of Tut, is the person a tattoo artist too ?
Old 02-10-12, 07:23 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
This is true. I thought my tattoo was going to hurt like hell. But it really didn't at all. I was totally shocked. Martin is def one of the best tattoo artist I've dealt with. He will be my go to guy from now on when I want a tattoo. (which will be real soon Martin just have to figure out what I want lol)
HAHA GOOD LOOKS TJ ! whenever your ready for more ink bro just give me a call !
Old 02-10-12, 07:24 PM
CestRocks
Rookie

Where is this Martin guy from????
I'm from new jersey bro out in elizabeth
Old 02-10-12, 08:38 PM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

heah TJ can you post what you got done...curious eyes want to know,,,