NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Late post but if you are intrested.. Welcome!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-12, 06:39 PM
pompitup
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late post but if you are intrested.. Welcome!!!

Guys another meeting coming up!!! Hopefully it does not snow, or tell us it would snow then not snow.

DATE: 2/26/2012 SUNDAY AT 1PM

ADDRESS: 6901 Security Boulevard, Windsor Mill, MD 21244

OPEN to any Lexus/Infiniti/Mazda/Lotus/Nissan/Honda/VW and any other CAR LOVERS!

We will start the meet at 1PM and wait for late comers till 2PM, some people will drive down from VA, MD, DC, NJ, PA, and NY. Any other states? kkk
We will be talking and taking pictures and sharing car knowledge,
Please text or call me if you are trying to find the meet after we have moved on to the next event. My other car group is also part of this meet. Mostly Korean guys/some females kkk
Around 20 - 30 people will be joining us, so let's show them how we roll and MOD our Gs!
So if we have good number showing up from our side 10 - 20? it be around 30 to 50 cars!

Just for the late people who will be driving down or coming from church service... We will be eating at Tokyo seafood buffet inside of the mall, so just let me know or just come in!

We will setup a cruise and tea/coffee time at a place big enough to fit us all. Or we will have to bring a family size coffee from DD or starbucks. Please come and enjoy the fellowship, take rolling shots and group shots, get to know how other people MOD their G and non-G.

If anyone wants to drive up as a group from NOVA area, please PM me or text me if you have my number, most of you guys do already LOL
Old 02-25-12, 08:14 PM
ebxgsxr
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

i don't know if anyone will be outside. but ill drive by on my way home from work, but that won't be until after 5pm. i work in towson & live near BWI. but i have to pick up my son after i get off. so i definitely won't be able to hang out.
Old 02-26-12, 05:50 PM
ebxgsxr
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

how did this turn out? i ended up getting out of work late (again) & drove by around 630, but no one was there.