Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i mean price wise lol
Old 06-11-12, 08:09 PM
S1ckWrx
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by chubz
i have a friend who is reeeeally good at detailing. i forgot the name of the shop he detaals for but they do alot of high end cars. he shows me pics of lambos and rolls royces and all that good stuff that he does. If any1 wants to get a group detail going i can hit him up and get some special prices for us. i need my GS done badly anyway.
why hello, im posting on behalf of Chubz, long time friend. i have a shop located in bernardsville new jersey as well as working full time in another shop located in North Jersey in Mountain Lakes.
we do anything and everything from toyota camry's to enzo Ferrarri's, lambo's, R8's, Tractor Trailer's, motorcycles and boats.

the name of the company is Clear finish...

im also an AutoMagic and Clear Finish chemical distributor in the central/north sections of NJ

http://clearfinishllc.com/

any questions feel free to PM me

i will post up pictures of my work either early tomorrow or tomorrow night.

Thanks ^_^
Old 06-11-12, 08:17 PM
S1ckWrx
Driver School Candidate

and as for prices to just have them out there....

Vip Wash: Hand wash, tire dressing, vaccum, cleaning of floor mats and dash wipe down, clean windows $38
Interior Detail: shampooing of all carpets, headliner,pillars,doors etc aswell as floor mats, dressing all vinyl with a thick heavy mink oil conidtioner. $89. for an extra $15 i can apply a heavy leather cream to enrich the vinyl dash and doors etc.

Exterior Detail: wash, claybar and de tar/de bug, compound scratches if need be, polish then a coat of aeronautical wax. 89$

Full Detail: includes interior and exterior detail...$185 for a car. $219 for SUV
Old 06-12-12, 10:35 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by S1ckWrx
and as for prices to just have them out there....

Vip Wash: Hand wash, tire dressing, vaccum, cleaning of floor mats and dash wipe down, clean windows $38
Interior Detail: shampooing of all carpets, headliner,pillars,doors etc aswell as floor mats, dressing all vinyl with a thick heavy mink oil conidtioner. $89. for an extra $15 i can apply a heavy leather cream to enrich the vinyl dash and doors etc.

Exterior Detail: wash, claybar and de tar/de bug, compound scratches if need be, polish then a coat of aeronautical wax. 89$

Full Detail: includes interior and exterior detail...$185 for a car. $219 for SUV
The price is not bad at all, do you guys do high speed polish, to get all swirls out ?
Old 06-12-12, 11:02 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

also do you guys work weekends?
Old 06-12-12, 03:08 PM
S1ckWrx
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mixa86
also do you guys work weekends?
i try and get away from work on the weekends but time to time yes im there.

if the swirls are bother some to you then yeah we can eliminate them and not HIDE them like other shops. we correct paint not mask it. where are you located?
Old 06-13-12, 08:56 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by S1ckWrx
i try and get away from work on the weekends but time to time yes im there.

if the swirls are bother some to you then yeah we can eliminate them and not HIDE them like other shops. we correct paint not mask it. where are you located?
I am located in Cliffside Park nj, i will also before the detail need the pin stripe removed from my car do you guys do that also? Im not worried about my interior detail, my exterior needs work. Previous owners never polished the car so the paint is feels rough on the touch and has bunch of tiny black dots ingraved almost.