Detail Shop NJ (North)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-12, 11:24 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detail Shop NJ (North)

Guys,

For you guys who are lazy like me to detail there own car. Where do you take yours that does a great job, that gets in ever nick and crany of the the exterior and interior. My car also needs a high speed polish really bad!!! Or if anyone wants to detail for $$$ let me know ))
Old 06-06-12, 11:32 AM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Where are you located? My cousin has a shop located in the Tinton Falls Area(monmouth county). He has been detailing for over 20years. Hes prices are reasonable and he does great work.
Old 06-06-12, 12:10 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

detailers domain should be around you...I don't know what your budget is but they do charge a premium.
Old 06-06-12, 06:54 PM
crazee201
Pole Position

I second Detailers Domain. I've met with the staff and the owner, they're very good and professional with their jobs. They've done A LOT of HIGH END cars, when I get the chance I'll be bringing in my car for them to detail. Detailer's Domain is also a Vendor on the site and his name is Phil. Let him know Leon sent you and he'll take good care of you. This is their site http://www.detailersdomain.com/
Old 06-07-12, 09:02 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

For the detail im looking to get i think 225 i guess is a fair price. I used to detail for 2 years while iwas in college so i am very **** about it ))) but to lazy to do it myself, does Detailer Domain use Armorall on the dashes (i hope not)
Old 06-07-12, 09:20 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mixa86
For the detail im looking to get i think 225 i guess is a fair price. I used to detail for 2 years while iwas in college so i am very **** about it ))) but to lazy to do it myself, does Detailer Domain use Armorall on the dashes (i hope not)
no they do not use armorall or carry that brand...they use sonax,einszett,adam's,swissvax...high quality brands and products. what they sell is pretty much what they use. they usually post a thread in the detailer's section on the cars they finish detailing. check that thread out to see their quality work. I do recommend them!

www.detailersdomain.com
Old 06-07-12, 09:21 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
Where are you located? My cousin has a shop located in the Tinton Falls Area(monmouth county). He has been detailing for over 20years. Hes prices are reasonable and he does great work.
tinton falls is a little out of my way.
Old 06-07-12, 09:23 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

i left detailers domain a voicemail, how much were you guys paying for a detail. My main concern they do a 3 step polish on my exterior, the paint is really rough from standing around and not being cleaned throughout her life.
Old 06-07-12, 01:21 PM
xjonmo
Driver School Candidate

where in NJ are you located?
Old 06-07-12, 01:22 PM
mixa86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by crazee201
I second Detailers Domain. I've met with the staff and the owner, they're very good and professional with their jobs. They've done A LOT of HIGH END cars, when I get the chance I'll be bringing in my car for them to detail. Detailer's Domain is also a Vendor on the site and his name is Phil. Let him know Leon sent you and he'll take good care of you. This is their site http://www.detailersdomain.com/

wow the prices are steep. Leon me throwing out your name and me being from the same town where phil lived he gave me a 200 dollar discount....but 500 for exterior holy smokes ))
Old 06-07-12, 01:58 PM
hypervish
Lexus Test Driver

Received 91 Likes on 77 Posts

I'm looking for a place to get my Audi detailed too. I'm trying to sell it, it's an 04' Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L.

Yeah, some of the prices for detailing are ridiculous. I'm thinking about just doing it myself. I have everything needed to do it, but just no time.
Old 06-07-12, 09:08 PM
crazee201
Pole Position

wow the prices are steep. Leon me throwing out your name and me being from the same town where phil lived he gave me a 200 dollar discount....but 500 for exterior holy smokes ))
Prices are a bit high, but you won't regret the outcome of it. They have so many satisfied customers that keeps coming back to them. They're more about quality and you can say they're very **** about things too. I believe that if you love your car then you should spoil once in a while :P
Old 06-08-12, 05:47 AM
chubz
Lead Lap

i have a friend who is reeeeally good at detailing. i forgot the name of the shop he detaals for but they do alot of high end cars. he shows me pics of lambos and rolls royces and all that good stuff that he does. If any1 wants to get a group detail going i can hit him up and get some special prices for us. i need my GS done badly anyway.
Old 06-08-12, 05:51 AM
chubz
Lead Lap

got the spot. its called clear finish and its in bernardsville nj.
Old 06-08-12, 07:05 AM
mixa86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chubz
i have a friend who is reeeeally good at detailing. i forgot the name of the shop he detaals for but they do alot of high end cars. he shows me pics of lambos and rolls royces and all that good stuff that he does. If any1 wants to get a group detail going i can hit him up and get some special prices for us. i need my GS done badly anyway.
if the goup detail is to big, someone is going home half washed or polished...not enough man hours

Quick Reply: Detail Shop NJ (North)