NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Quick introduction

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-12 | 08:57 PM
richf
Rookie

Thumbs up Quick introduction

What's up? Long time reader here at CL – finally decided to be social and participate.

My name is Rich and I'm from the Union, NJ area.

I have a IS250 AWD with a few light mods, nothing major (F-Sport springs/shocks, 35% tint, JoeZ intake, F-Sport high flow air filter, Continental DWS Extreme tires). The 250AWD can be a bit of a slow pig at times, but once I got the F-Sport goodies installed the fun increased significantly. I don't complain too much when I'm able to slice through the snow during our winter months.

Attached are the customary pics of my car – hope to be able to attend the next meet.

Quick introduction-zc288.png

Quick introduction-hvncq.jpg
Old 09-28-12 | 08:08 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

welcome, Rich. next meet:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nel...ober-20-a.html
Old 09-28-12 | 09:06 AM
BIG TY
Advanced

welcome and nice ride!
Old 09-28-12 | 08:03 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Welcome Rich. You are in luck there are a lot of NELOC members in your area. Also hope you can make it out to our end of season meet next month. We are meeting up and then cruising out to pa. Should be a good time. Hope to meet you a future meets.
Old 09-29-12 | 07:10 AM
richf
Rookie

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Going to definitely try to make the end of season meet.
Old 09-29-12 | 04:26 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

welcome Rich u are very in luck cuz the NJ crew always hang out on dunkin on rt22...I'm also local...I'm not sure if you seen my F through union...lol
Old 09-29-12 | 05:19 PM
richf
Rookie

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
welcome Rich u are very in luck cuz the NJ crew always hang out on dunkin on rt22...I'm also local...I'm not sure if you seen my F through union...lol
We should set up a local impromptu at BWW.
Old 09-29-12 | 05:21 PM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Club.
Old 09-29-12 | 05:39 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by richf
We should set up a local impromptu at BWW.
Theres usually a group of us that meet up on Wed nights. The locations varies from time to time. You have came to the right group. We are a very close group and we call each other family. We also have wrench meets at my house sometimes as well. I wanna set up another one before it gets cold. So if you need something done post up and we can get a group together to work on it.
Old 09-29-12 | 05:42 PM
richf
Rookie

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
Theres usually a group of us that meet up on Wed nights. The locations varies from time to time. You have came to the right group. We are a very close group and we call each other family. We also have wrench meets at my house sometimes as well. I wanna set up another one before it gets cold. So if you need something done post up and we can get a group together to work on it.
Nothing major right now. Maybe an exhaust in the near future. Wednesdays works well for me.
Old 10-02-12 | 12:24 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

welcome to the club rich! as tj and teo said, you're in luck since there's a few of us in the union area, including myself. we meet up pretty often and whenever we can and it would be nice to finally have another 2IS join the group. there won't be a meet tomorrow due to the rain in the forecast and not many people being available, but i'm sure there will be another one next week (just keep an eye on the thread). we of course do hope you can make it out to the pa meet on the 20th as well. a meet at bww sounds like a good idea btw. we'll see when we can do that
Old 10-03-12 | 07:41 PM
richf
Rookie

Originally Posted by phatjay
welcome to the club rich! as tj and teo said, you're in luck since there's a few of us in the union area, including myself. we meet up pretty often and whenever we can and it would be nice to finally have another 2IS join the group. there won't be a meet tomorrow due to the rain in the forecast and not many people being available, but i'm sure there will be another one next week (just keep an eye on the thread). we of course do hope you can make it out to the pa meet on the 20th as well. a meet at bww sounds like a good idea btw. we'll see when we can do that
Thanks for the welcome. I'll definitely keep an eye on the thread for next week...
Old 10-04-12 | 10:02 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

there is a panda meet tomorrow at toysrus...i might attend depending on my time and its local. i know freddy is going.
Old 10-04-12 | 01:54 PM
richf
Rookie

What time? Looks like its going to rain tonight.
Old 10-04-12 | 04:41 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

they actually change the date for next friday around 9pm...

Quick Reply: Quick introduction