NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Rutger's Grease Trucks Go Away Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-13, 06:22 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Very nice turnout !!!! First time to Grease Truck......too bad they're leaving. And yes, Rob, you were right.....you have to just try it for the first time...maybe even force....

Can't believe I made it out of the garage driveway.....
Old 08-15-13, 06:47 AM
DriftPaRX7
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cop was pulling in as teo and i rolled down the ramp. Then i heard more tire squealing. Hope no one got in trouble!!!
Old 08-15-13, 07:26 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Fantastic meet last night! Very impressive NELOC, we've still got that presence!

25ish cars and even more people made for a great event. Wonderful seeing OGs, old faces, as well as all the new members too.

I hope everyone got a fat sandwich cause that is just an iconic part of Rutgers New Brunswick culture as well as a staple of our meets there.

And Mark, I'm so glad you and the lady came out to this! And yeah... sometimes the best things in life are forced upon you lol and as scary as it was I'm sure as hell glad you made it out of the lot alright. Did you go out the entrance like I suggested or did you brave the slope on the exit?

Jack, haven't seen you in years man! Glad to see you're still doing a great job on fast outlandish builds
I was the last one out of the lot and was coming down as the cops were pulling up to the level we were at. No tickets were given, they just yelled at Jimmy saying "LEAVE! QUIETLY!". So our record still stands of never being kicked out hahahaha

Thanks Jose for spearheading the cause and everyone jumping on board and doing their part to spread the word and sound the drums
Old 08-15-13, 08:26 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
Fantastic meet last night! Very impressive NELOC, we've still got that presence!

25ish cars and even more people made for a great event. Wonderful seeing OGs, old faces, as well as all the new members too.

I hope everyone got a fat sandwich cause that is just an iconic part of Rutgers New Brunswick culture as well as a staple of our meets there.

And Mark, I'm so glad you and the lady came out to this! And yeah... sometimes the best things in life are forced upon you lol and as scary as it was I'm sure as hell glad you made it out of the lot alright. Did you go out the entrance like I suggested or did you brave the slope on the exit?

Jack, haven't seen you in years man! Glad to see you're still doing a great job on fast outlandish builds
I was the last one out of the lot and was coming down as the cops were pulling up to the level we were at. No tickets were given, they just yelled at Jimmy saying "LEAVE! QUIETLY!". So our record still stands of never being kicked out hahahaha

Thanks Jose for spearheading the cause and everyone jumping on board and doing their part to spread the word and sound the drums

So true Rob....

Good to see a lot of enthusiasm at the meet. And to clear the air, I have cut ALL ties to the "shop" from the past.....notice my car does not have a banner anymore....
Old 08-15-13, 09:00 AM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It was def a good turnout and quite impressive. It was good to see alot of new faces along with the OG. Mark it was good to see you and the lady make the trip up to hang out with us as well as Sean. Cant wait to the next meet. Hopefully i will have my Lexus and not an Impala this time hahaah.
Old 08-15-13, 10:07 AM
Voracious
Driver

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
It was def a good turnout and quite impressive. It was good to see alot of new faces along with the OG. Mark it was good to see you and the lady make the trip up to hang out with us as well as Sean. Cant wait to the next meet. Hopefully i will have my Lexus and not an Impala this time hahaah.
Thanks for parking with me way out there, TJ! <3
Old 08-15-13, 02:08 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Voracious
pedobear, where was you last night?! pedobear in a CT would be quite fitting actually...
You didn't check behind the shrubs

JK
Old 08-15-13, 08:30 PM
qbcsvt
Driver School Candidate

Def was fun seeing you suckas. Working long and hard to get the car up so I will actually want to keep coming out.
Old 08-16-13, 04:04 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Video from the roll out!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...89121122575367

Last edited by Evil Teo; 08-18-13 at 12:27 PM.
Old 08-16-13, 04:08 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 08-16-13, 04:37 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for taking all the wonderful pics Teo and Nancy.

2nd to last is my fav because it shows everyone having a good time.

... cept Rob. Standing all alone.
Old 08-16-13, 06:56 PM
1Clean06IS
Pole Position

Yea thanks for the pics, this is the first time my car was photographed with anything besides an iPhone...I look forward to doing it again.
Old 08-16-13, 07:11 PM
tjmhillz
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Little birdy told me that Rob is going to sell his car and get another lexus
Old 08-17-13, 06:05 AM
qbcsvt
Driver School Candidate

Looks like I missed a whole bunch of people!!!
Old 08-17-13, 07:42 PM
2997ccs
Driver School Candidate

LMAO at one of the last pics with Andy! And yeah the meet was great, a lot of awesome cars and people. Looking forward to more meets like this one, food really brings people together

Quick Reply: Rutger's Grease Trucks Go Away Meet!