NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

FS: 1995 Supra TT - Black/Tan

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-06, 07:05 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Supra TT - Black/Tan

Hey I'm listing this for a friend, because he's an older guy that isn't too computer savvy.

Up for sale is his black 1995 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo with only 46.5k original garaged miles. It comes with the highly sought after 6-speed manual transmission and removable targa top roof. He is the second owner of this amazing car, he bought it in 1997 with 5,000 miles on it and religiously babied it since then. The whole car is in excellent condition. It has always been garaged. No expense was ever spared on this car. (Local Toyota dealer is reference.) Even in stock form the Twin Turbo Supra has been called a Super Car by many car magazines. Performance upgrades boosting horsepower to 420 and making it sing include HKS electronic valve controller, Front Mount Intercooler, Exhaust system overhaul and the larger downpipe from the exhaust system to the turbochargers, which accelerates the spool-up process. The stock wheels are polished. This is one of the few nice Supra's left out there. He is selling it because he just got married (dream wedding in Cyprus that I am kicking myself for not going ).

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Compact Disc Player; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; AM/FM Stereo Cassette; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel

This car is absolutely GORGEOUS. He's asking $40k, but I think he might go a little lower. Don't tell him I said that though

I'll post pics as soon as he emails them to me... prepare to be awed!
Old 04-14-06, 07:14 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=211491
Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Vehicles For Sale
3) Posting a vehicle for sale "for a friend" is not allowed. They can join and post it themselves.

Sorry OL, he'll have to sell the car himself.