NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

2005 Meredes Benz E55 Amg All Options Low Miles Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-08, 03:27 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2005 Meredes Benz E55 Amg All Options Low Miles Warranty

Up for sale is a White on Charcoal/Merlot fully loaded E55, fully loaded, meaning ALL possible options (except designo), Air-suspension, Keyless-GO, Distronic, Parktronic, Heated & A/C seats, Dynamic-Drive massaging seats, Powered Trunk Opener/closer Panoramic Roof, Rear window sun shade, Side window sunshades....you get the idea.

The car has a few aftermarket goodies: upgraded stereo, lowered & adjusts via factory switches, wheels pictured DO NOT come with the vehicle, I will provide aftermarket 18's that clear the AMG brake calipers, or offer the buyer a $800 credit towards the price of the car, to purchase their own wheels.

The car is a low mileage (35,2xx) beauty, No front plate holes, front impact strips have been fiberglassed/painted to remove the orange US specified sidemarker, Flat hood badge has been installed, emblems have been removed (except rear star), the car is under it's Original factory warranty currently, clean car-fax/title, the warranty was extended $$$ by the original owner, so "technically" the car is warrantied to 2010 or 11?...or 100k..(it's currently active in the MB delaership computers), Car has NO ISSUES (other than door ding & 3/4" scratch touched up)... I have a new OEM rear impact center strip, which I never put on, got tapped by someone while parked, tiny, tiny hairline scratches, but I'm a bit crazy about those things.. so I purchased this to replace..un-installed (free w/ sale @ my price)...

I would not purchase any E55 until I found this color combo & equipped this way, White w/ Charcoal & Merlot, w/ALL OPTIONS.. I can't imagine purchasing this car w/o all it's available options..you're selling yourself short.. I looked for this car for about 1 year before comming across it..and for those of you interested in a white one (or most any color), I know you know what I mean..

Anyway, I drive this car approx 8-13 or less miles a day, round trip; to have a car like this ( 469HP / 516 ft-lbs) for that drive, is just not worth it... I hope someone else can get more enjoyment out of her...

Price 45000, I'm not dying to get rid of the car, so please keep offers inline with what you "realistically" see you can purchase the car for elsewhere.. Serious inquiries only please.. with money in hand or financing in place. I do not hold title, so there would be a waiting period before title would be in your hands (I have not asked the bank yet, I'm sure whatever is typical)

The car is located on Long Island, in NY. I am willing to hand off the vehicle to a transport co./shipper, for any out of state buyers (at buyers expense, once payment in full has cleared). I intend to come back to the lexus family.. Would consider a partial trade for a JDM Aristo or Soarer...

Last edited by Lexobenz; 08-04-08 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Price DroP!!
Old 07-07-08, 01:12 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexobenz
Ulowered & adjusts via factory switches
Do you have any pics of what this means (factory switches)?
Old 07-07-08, 03:56 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Hi, what I was getting at is that the suspension adjustments are wired into the factory airmatic system, the "low" setting on the car is now, "low" ie: only .25" or so wheel gap all around, where as the "raised" setting returns the ride height to std factory height, with an approx 1"+ gap all around..
Old 07-24-08, 10:46 AM
ADAM P
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those Auto Coutures make the car... Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-08, 04:32 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Thanks Bro..I waited a long time to pull the trigger on them.. I felt I had to put them on "the car" ...not just any of my cars...

BUMP for a Price DROP!! and, again.. I will hear out any reasonable offers..