NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA FS 98 VSM integra GS Turbo Smogged/Registered

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-10, 06:32 PM
turbopwr
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 98 VSM integra GS Turbo Smogged/Registered

4000 with wheels 3500 bring your own wheels

Hi I have a 1998 ls integra turbo that has been my pride and joy since the day I bought it. 112XXX miles on the chassis and motor with a salvage title for theft. Drives very straight with no CEL. The suspension mods really work well together. Just had the car smogged and registered and the turbo kit has 0 miles on it besides pulling it in and out of the garage and driving aroun the block when I installed the turbo. Paint is vogue silver metallic. The car has some paint chips and a ding but overall the paint is in very good condition. Ive buffed and clay barred many times for the last 2-3 yrs Ive owned it. Garage kept. Clean black interior. This car has been meticulously maintained with oil changes every 3000 with mobil one 10w-30. Timing belt and waterpump were changed about 5000 miles ago. Valve adjustment was also done by me around that time. Fuel filter, spark plugs, cap, rotor, coil, and wires recently changed. Flushed the tranny fluid and the brake fluid is clean and clear. I have the stock exhaust system with a discontinued greddy DT axleback and the stock ecu if you did want to go back to stock. The only thing this car needs in my opinion would be a roll cage, a legit exhaust welded to the downpipe for streetability, and a dyno tune.

Parts list.
clarion indash
No powersteering No A/C Still have the heater though.
HID kit
Poly replica ITR front lip
APR carbon mirrors
NRG quick release with generic wheel
F1 spec full bucket seats
TCS strut bar
Ksport 36 way adjustable coilovers
Fenders rolled.
Brand new sumitomo tires
rota slipstream 15x8front +40 offset 15x7.5 +20 so the stance looks decent. I forgot the tire specs but there is a slight stretch. The rims and tires are brand new except a scuff on the rear passenger side rim where I nicked it coming into my garage. hardly noticeable.
brembo drilled slotted front discs
extended lugs in the front so you can run slicks
ingalls upper control arms
Progress Technology rear sway bar
TDM rear cross bar
exedy stage 2 clutch ( installed 8000 miles ago) very stiff but still streetable
ACT 10lb flywheel (installed 8000 miles ago)
ARP flywheel bolts
GSR transmission (All gears work fine except the a little grind at the top of 2nd going into 3rd. Doesnt occur during normal driving.)

Turbo kit specs: Jet coated Drag log manifold.
Basemap from phearable.net OBD2 TO OBD1 conversion harness running obd1 integra ecu chipped and socketed for tuning. I set the launch control at 5500
air research T3 60/48 off a ford thunderbird. quick spool.
Tial 38mm wastegate with 5psi spring
aluminum charge piping
3 inch downpipe to 3 inch straight pipe
550cc RC injectors with jumper harnesses so you can go back to stock
255 lph fuel pump
fast turbo vacuum manifold
HKS SSQV blow off valve
motorolla 2.5bar map sensor
moroso oil pan (5 quart)
Stainless steel oil feed and return AN fittings
autometer boost gauge