NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA 2007 Toyota Tundra DC 4x2 limited 5.7L, 40k miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-11 | 09:35 PM
brad11140
Pole Position

Default 2007 Toyota Tundra DC 4x2 limited 5.7L, 40k miles

Selling my 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, Limited. 40,200 miles. Ill take $25,000 which is below the Fair value. I am very serious about selling.

Wanna pickup an IS

Kelly Blue Book Info
Condition Value

Excellent $28,820
Good $27,520
Fair $25,520

Slate Metallic.
Gray Leather interior

This is the limited package, so it comes with navigation and bluetooth. Steering wheel mounted controls. Cruise control. Auto dimming mirror and everything else that came with the limited package. Color keyed bumpers and such. Rear view camera.
Also has the tow package. Brake controller is installed. As you can see from the picture my trailer is attached. I installed airbags that have to be manually filled to assist with towing. In the pictures they are not filled, but when aired up the rear end is level which makes for much nicer towing. Magnaflow exhaust system.
Both front seats are heated and powered. Outside mirrors are heated. Truck has had regular service and has royal purple oil inside right now. MY maintenance light just came on, as you can see from the pictures. HAs Line-X bedliner.

Extra stuff I have did.

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust system installed

Installed Bilstein 5100 shocks. Adjustable s on the front at the highest setting to level out the truck. XD Hoss 20" wheels with 33" Toyo MT's installed about 9000 miles ago.

Firestone ride-rite air bags (As mentioned above)

Amp Research power steps installed. Really slick and looks good too.

Headrest TV's in the rear. NO DVD PLayer. Ipod connection in the center console connects and my kids watched movies we downloaded. There is capacity for hooking up a DVD player if you like. I just didn't want to clutter my truck with a bunch of DVD's.

The bad.. Wife's friend backed into my bumper. So that needs replaced. Last year a rock hit my windshield and cracked it. So that needs replaced. Other than that, cant think of anything.

HIt me up and lets see what we can do.. I am in Hesperia CA.