NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA FS: 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+0 NA 5 speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-12, 02:54 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
Default FS: 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+0 NA 5 speed

I have a 1990 Nissan 300ZX, 2 seater, 5 speed, non-turbo for sale. I bought it a couple months ago not running and it had been sitting for many years. I put a new battery in it, changed all the fluids, replaced the cam position sensor and TPS sensor, and got it running. It wouldnt idle well, so i cleaned the idle speed controller and now it seems to be doing well. It has a strange misfire, seems to only be when the car is cold, it goes away once fully warmed up. Im told its probably a bad fuel injector. I have put a ton of money and time into this car, so its time for me to sell it. It passed smog with flying colors about a month ago, so the smog is still valid, and i have a title in hand ready to hand over. I put brand new front and rear brake rotors and pads on the car recently, as well as swapping out the stock blown shocks for a set of used Tokico Illuminas and Eibach springs. The driver's seat was broken when i bought the car, so i swapped in another set of seats as well.

I have receipts from 2005, and only about 1k miles ago, that shows over $2k in work done at a Nissan dealer (timing belt package, front suspension arms, spark plugs, etc). The car is in really good condition, and would be even better with a set of injectors to take care of the misfire. Does not smoke on startup, and seems to run and drive well. There is a whine in the transmission (i already changed out the fluid), but it didnt bother me much, so i left it alone. The car has an aftermarket radio in it with some aftermarket speakers, although i think the left front speaker no longer works. Has a set of 5000k HID headlights installed also. Car comes with a set of new seat covers and a box of misc parts as well. Comes with a full tank of gas too!

ASKING $3000 for this car.

CLEAN TITLE!!!

Looking for a QUICK sale, as im buying a house, and need this gone. Cash talks.

Car has a little over 159k on it.