North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

The spotted thread in NTX

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-09, 05:58 PM
AS~IS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cabinetman
Be careful as those "assault" rifles can be addictive. I've got 5 ARs, two of which are registered as short barrel rifles with the BATFE, as well as a number of other rifles and handguns. I have recently gotten into suppressors. I have one 30 cal can for my bolt guns and paperwork submitted for two 9mm cans, a 45 can and three 5.56 cans. It is cool to be able to shoot a 168 grain SMK at 2700 FPS out of a 308 and it sound no louder than a 22LR.
Oh dang... Sounds like you have one nice collection!
And those suppressors are pretty cool.
Yeah, I've seen firsthand the addiction of "assault" rifles and long-guns in general lol. My friend who took me shooting changes guns pretty quickly. He started off with a Mosin Nagant, and now his most recent purchase is a semi-auto FNH P90.
Old 06-06-09, 09:25 PM
vietdeluxx
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slvrboolet
saw a black lowered 3rg gen gs350 with some nice rims on ohio this morning sweet looking car...
I think that was me...
Old 06-06-09, 11:11 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Spotted Smoky Granite Mica IS250 on 20 cut me off slowly, as we came to a slow down due to an accident, trying to get over to the exit nice one! And I knew it was you again when i was getting on 45 from 20, i got a nice view of your rear license plate when you cut me off early that night! I saw you coming up and change lanes right behind before attempting a ricer fly by! Better luck next time, just a word of advise keep your foot on the gas and not let off until you pass me all the way or else you will see a repeat of what happened tonight!

Spotted on 75 MSM IS300, i came up beside you and you proceeded to followed me as I went around traffic. I had fun messing around with you on the highway, sorry i could do that 80 roll with you my sister and brother were in the car with me and as you saw i only have one fog light! haha Maybe time we will run! nice car by the way! haha
Old 06-07-09, 08:57 AM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Talking

Originally Posted by Dattt
Spotted Smoky Granite Mica IS250 on 20 cut me off slowly, as we came to a slow down due to an accident, trying to get over to the exit nice one! And I knew it was you again when i was getting on 45 from 20, i got a nice view of your rear license plate when you cut me off early that night! I saw you coming up and change lanes right behind before attempting a ricer fly by! Better luck next time, just a word of advise keep your foot on the gas and not let off until you pass me all the way or else you will see a repeat of what happened tonight!

Spotted on 75 MSM IS300, i came up beside you and you proceeded to followed me as I went around traffic. I had fun messing around with you on the highway, sorry i could do that 80 roll with you my sister and brother were in the car with me and as you saw i only have one fog light! haha Maybe time we will run! nice car by the way! haha
Dattt to everyone else on the road...
Old 06-07-09, 12:52 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Slooooooow
Dattt to everyone else on the road...
haha nice one Slooooooow! it saddens me even Lexus people are like that oh well
Old 06-07-09, 01:10 PM
LEXUSF
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dattt

i get weak cars like that trying to race me all they time but most times im in my wifes car of company one! lol but if im in the F i just get dumb mustang drivers with no chance!
Old 06-07-09, 01:13 PM
chewy
Pole Position

spotted a black is250 with 19" gold volks in arlington on highway 360 and sublett...are you here?
Old 06-07-09, 06:53 PM
fleadog99
Lexus Test Driver

I also get people thinking its a standard IS. Like the Dodge Dakota.....that was funny, or the challenger RT that I smoked by 2.5 car links. WOW how sad, and I know he had his foot down I could here his engine shifting at maximum 5500 rpm's hahahaha.
Old 06-08-09, 04:47 AM
Cabinetman
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DFLORES
i live in ft worth now and never see any is-f but i also hardly drive mine so they cant spot me!
I know the feeling. F's are a rare sight out this way. If you just so happen to see a stock Mercury Metallic F with a Baylor license plate frame that will more than likely be me.
Old 06-09-09, 01:16 PM
-JDOG-
Lead Lap

Spotted: Custer and McDermott - Obsidian 3rd gen GS De-badged with only the 'L' emblem on the rear, painted black. Black tails, very dark tnit. Some kind of aftermarket wheels, with Lexus center caps. Really clean looking car. You kept following me for several miles.
Old 06-09-09, 04:30 PM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Saw a silver Supra headed north on I35 on my way home from work. It had some gunmetal wheels and an RMM lip. I got next to him, but he was chillin in his own world. No FMIC and it was pretty quiet, so not sure if it was turbo or not (didnt see rear of car to check for turbo badge).
Old 06-12-09, 08:54 AM
-JDOG-
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Matador
Saw a silver Supra headed north on I35 on my way home from work. It had some gunmetal wheels and an RMM lip. I got next to him, but he was chillin in his own world. No FMIC and it was pretty quiet, so not sure if it was turbo or not (didnt see rear of car to check for turbo badge).
Silver Supra + gunmetal wheels + quiet = Sounds like Will. But not sure, last I looked he didn't have a RMM.

Spotted: White IS250 with the 5-spoke dealer option wheels, and custom license plate that said My.Is. Some girl. Driving on Spring Creek & the Tollway late last night. You were matching my speed for a good few miles, us being the only two on the road.
Old 06-12-09, 09:15 AM
Trevstuh
Lexus Test Driver

Saw a white supra on I-20 we both exit hulen, I was going left you went right clean supra, hids, tinted windows, black rims with chrome lip, fmic.

Going down bryant irving rd to the QT saw a gun metal is300 with a funky wing other than that all stock!
Old 06-12-09, 08:18 PM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by -JDOG-
Silver Supra + gunmetal wheels + quiet = Sounds like Will. But not sure, last I looked he didn't have a RMM.
Naw, driver didnt look like Will and I dont think he has a lip either.
Old 06-15-09, 10:36 AM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Spotted this cute GGP IS300 at Stonebrair mall in Frisco on Sunday 6/16

Quick Reply: The spotted thread in NTX