North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

North Texas Lexus New Member Intro Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-09, 12:56 PM
TxRoadkill
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DFLORES
welcome! you need to come out on wednesday so we can meet and race! joking. i dont drive fast! hey we need more people at the wednesday hangout to show up all the other makes!!!!
I'm down for meeting up on Wednesday nights... Just let me know when and where...

BTW,... Speaking of racing... where are all the drag strips in DFW? I noticed that there was an 1/8 track on I35 north of Denton. (www.northstar-dragway.com) Is it any good? Looks like they have "Test-n-Tune" on Wednesday nights, and Grude racing on Fridays.

Anybody ever been to Eagles Canyon, Texas Motor, or Motorsports Ranch for any road racing events? I'd really like to attend a Driver's Edge or Apexi driving school event.

Just FYI,... I'll be at the Texas Mile next weekend in Goliad Texas. www.texasmile.net
Old 03-19-09, 02:33 PM
LEXUSF
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TxRoadkill
I'm down for meeting up on Wednesday nights... Just let me know when and where...

BTW,... Speaking of racing... where are all the drag strips in DFW? I noticed that there was an 1/8 track on I35 north of Denton. (www.northstar-dragway.com) Is it any good? Looks like they have "Test-n-Tune" on Wednesday nights, and Grude racing on Fridays.

Anybody ever been to Eagles Canyon, Texas Motor, or Motorsports Ranch for any road racing events? I'd really like to attend a Driver's Edge or Apexi driving school event.

Just FYI,... I'll be at the Texas Mile next weekend in Goliad Texas. www.texasmile.net

i was thinking of going to the texas mile too! i wanna go to salt flats with my car with a 150 shot of nitrous to see top speed ( ofcourse i will have to remove speed limiter).
Old 03-19-09, 02:48 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey man come on by next wednesday heres the thread you can read up all about it! hope to see you out there!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...-in-plano.html
Old 03-28-09, 10:17 AM
shonuff53
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

hi im Gabe, been in dfw now for a couple of months - after 5 yr military tour, I was up in philly with all the neloc ppl and now Im home, I probably wont make any meets because I work nights unless there will be something on the weekends.. I know how to do 1j swaps if any one needs help, and im decent with 2js...........1j 430whp, and off the boost 30mpg I drive 120 miles every day for work.
Old 03-28-09, 10:23 AM
NAiL05
Instructor

Welcome. Usually its Wednesday night meet for us in Plano not much on weekends unless something locally decides to happen.
Old 03-28-09, 02:49 PM
Emackny
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Rick here.. Arlington area. I plan on making it to a meet one of these days. Currently rebuilding my SC.
Old 04-02-09, 02:37 PM
C.busta88
Driver School Candidate

Im Chris. I drive a 96 Es and i stay in east plano..
Old 04-02-09, 07:52 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

welcome guys!
Old 04-02-09, 08:52 PM
slvrboolet
Lexus Champion

I've been to the denton track its a little out there but its a really nice track i went on fri night and there was alittle line it wasnt too bad i managed to get about 8 runs by closing time. I went to ennis once lots of and only managed 2 runs lame. THere is a new 1/4 track opening up somewhere in dallas soon. We should have track meet sometime for the F's and any other cars that wanna run that would be pretty cool imo...
Old 04-03-09, 06:46 AM
BSC300TT
Lead Lap

If we wanted your opinion Chris, we would give it to you....
Old 04-03-09, 08:27 AM
K FORD
Driver School Candidate

Hi!!! My name is Kyle and im an alcoholic..
Old 04-03-09, 08:35 AM
LEXUSF
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcom! so you have a zo6? what is the rwhp? rwtq?
Old 04-07-09, 12:17 PM
mrblankie
Driver School Candidate

hi!!! im kc and i love dirty girls!!!!

Last edited by mrblankie; 04-07-09 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-07-09, 01:19 PM
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver

welcome!

Originally Posted by mrblankie
hi!!! im kc and i love dirty girls!!!!
Old 04-12-09, 02:08 PM
-JDOG-
Lead Lap

Hi. I'm Jen, and I drive a 2jz Swapped Prius.

Quick Reply: North Texas Lexus New Member Intro Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!