North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

North Texas Lexus New Member Intro Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-13, 07:30 AM
bigwes
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DeeJayJimi
What's up, so I have been surfing the forums off and on for a few months now... I figured it's time to say hello to everyone in the North Texas area...

I am an owner of a 1992 Lexus SC400 and a 1990 ES250... Love them both. The ES was my first lexus and had some great times in it. Now my SC is my everyday driver, so it's a little beat up.

Story on the SC400, found the car on Facebook someone was looking to get rid of it. It's been sitting in someones drive way for years... They told me that it doesn't run and it was in bad shape. So I looked at the car and told them I didn't want it. So they asked me to move it for them and they will pay me to scrap the car. I told them I'll give them their money back and double it for the title. So I got the car for $400.00 "I hope the pic shows"

Nothing really specail... Only got Supra wheels and lowered as of now... Setting up to replace all the audio right now... So theres my story and Hi everyone...

Update : 10k Low/Hi beam HID kit, Just installed Eclipse AVN-5345 DD, HiFonics GLX Amps, Image Dynamic 5.25 front stage, 6.5 rear stage with an Image Dynamic 10" in stock location...
Looks pretty good to say its been sitting for years
Old 09-24-13, 10:23 PM
SCstone
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lurked for awhile. finally got a SC so I joined. I lived in Arlington for most of my life, went to Austin for a few years and now I'm in East Texas. I know its not north but I'm there all the time. I goto the new southlake meets whenever I can. same goes for any of the drift events by Fabricated Motorsports. always up for meeting new local people. I'm a SC/Supra/JZ/UZ/7m kinda guy so hit me up.
Old 09-25-13, 05:41 PM
Wildwestzo
Driver School Candidate

Been lurking around learning up about SCs. Not an SC owner yet, once I get back to the States I'll be picking one up. also, I don't reside in NTX, I live in East New Mexico (Clovis) tried finding a New Mexico thread and couldnt find anything so I figured this would be the closest I could find. May even hav to try and make a meet or two when I get back and get me a Lex.
Old 11-13-13, 06:24 PM
DarthLex
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Hello

Hello Jimmie here I'm in the north austin area. Purchased an 07 IS250 in August. Photo take from iPhone in the garage. Will take better pics with better camera soon.
Attached Thumbnails North Texas Lexus New Member Intro Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!-image.jpg  
Old 11-17-13, 01:48 PM
Talltexan
Driver School Candidate

Howdy!

I'm Jerry from Montgomery, Texas and I just got a 2001 Lexus LS 430 with 100,865 miles. It is my dads and will be mine when I start doing real estate.

I have a few questions:

1. How do I fix the right passenger side mirror? It will not fold in all the way. The only way it goes all the way in is if you turn the key off the put the mirror switch to the left and then turn the key on again. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I think someone pushed it in when I when to the car wash.

2. How do you replace the wood that is on the passenger door on the right side? It seems to have a dull look to it. If you need photos please let me know.

3. Lastly were can I get custom fitted all weather Lexus OEM floor mats for the front, rear and trunk of the car? I read the weather tech reviews and they are not favorable at all.

I appreciate any assistance you can offer.

All the Best,
Jerry
Old 11-17-13, 03:43 PM
JDMkid01
Driver School Candidate

Hi names Vince I'm new to the site but active on my.is I drive a 01 IS300 that I have been working on for a couple yrs. Living back home in the San Antonio area after living in SoCal past couple yrs, but looking for other drivers because things seem slow as far as other Lexus enthusiast here.
Old 11-17-13, 07:35 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

We're mostly in the DFW area.
Old 11-17-13, 07:37 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Jerry; sorry but you might get better answers in the LS430 section. It's just too model specific.

Originally Posted by Talltexan
Howdy!

I'm Jerry from Montgomery, Texas and I just got a 2001 Lexus LS 430 with 100,865 miles. It is my dads and will be mine when I start doing real estate.

I have a few questions:

1. How do I fix the right passenger side mirror? It will not fold in all the way. The only way it goes all the way in is if you turn the key off the put the mirror switch to the left and then turn the key on again. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I think someone pushed it in when I when to the car wash.

2. How do you replace the wood that is on the passenger door on the right side? It seems to have a dull look to it. If you need photos please let me know.

3. Lastly were can I get custom fitted all weather Lexus OEM floor mats for the front, rear and trunk of the car? I read the weather tech reviews and they are not favorable at all.

I appreciate any assistance you can offer.

All the Best,
Jerry
Old 11-18-13, 04:54 AM
bfrd
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My name is Matthew. I just picked up my 3rd IS (Obsidian/Roja 250 F Sport). I live in Carrollton and work in Addison. I have been a member of Club Lexus since the 2nd IS, but I never really introduced myself to the NT folks. Still waiting to get a "spotted".
Old 11-18-13, 08:17 AM
bigwes
Lexus Test Driver

huy33 is right. most of us are in the DFW area.

bfrd, welcome to club lexus. where are the pics of your ride. we have meets quite often around your area so your should look into going to some if u feel like making new friends.
Old 11-19-13, 09:54 AM
KMAI0605
Driver School Candidate

hey guys my name's Khoa or Peter which ever one is easier for you. This is my first Lexus and I don't think I'm ever going back to something else ever again haha.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-20-13, 09:09 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by KMAI0605
hey guys my name's Khoa or Peter which ever one is easier for you. This is my first Lexus and I don't think I'm ever going back to something else ever again haha.

[IMG][/IMG]
Really like the G Spider wheels; join us on the FB page. Lots more activity there.
Old 11-21-13, 07:39 AM
KMAI0605
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by huy33
Really like the G Spider wheels; join us on the FB page. Lots more activity there.
whats the link or fb name?
Old 11-21-13, 08:42 AM
bigwes
Lexus Test Driver

If u can join us there we have a ton more activity. Welcome to the club
Old 11-22-13, 12:53 PM
Sampak
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bigwes
If u can join us there we have a ton more activity. Welcome to the club
I believe I sent a request weeks ago on the NTL fb page, haven't been accepted yet... I'm the guy with the silver GS2 in the profile pic.

Quick Reply: North Texas Lexus New Member Intro Post here!!!!!!!!!!!!